Mr. Snuggle Bunny's 5-Year Plan #2

Love the propaganda, I laughed, I cried, I denounced my mother and I loved it all while doing it, marvelous, absolutely marvelous. I'll take the oven mitts, but give the boob job to my wife.

What is this!? What on Stalins green glorious Earth is this gray background?! FASCINATING!

Comrade S. Bunny, I believe I will have to create a separate file for your glorious works of Revolutionary propaganda. I could always use more oven mitts but I think I'll pass on the boob job. Perhaps we could donate them to those poor, malnourished vegan skeletons who show up at "peace rallies" and go topless.

Comrade Bunny,

Your work for the glorious progessive revolution is outstanding. However, I must ask, is not your vary name antithetical to the collective? Womyn everywhere will surely be outraged at the obvious sexist overtones of 'Mr' being included in your name!! In the spirit of sameness I believe that comrade should suffice and the term 'Mr' be burned from the minds and eyes of all. For until such bourgeios titles are abolished, we can not live in peaceful sameness.

O'Brien wrote:Comrade Bunny,

Your work for the glorious progessive revolution is outstanding. However, I must ask, is not your vary name antithetical to the collective? Womyn everywhere will surely be outraged at the obvious sexist overtones of 'Mr' being included in your name!! In the spirit of sameness I believe that comrade should suffice and the term 'Mr' be burned from the minds and eyes of all. For until such bourgeios titles are abolished, we can not live in peaceful sameness.

You're not questioning a member of the Central Committee, are you, comrade?

What up, Snuggs? Al-Doura is da bomb!

-Jihad E, Edukator & Nyetscaper

O'Brien wrote:Comrade Bunny,

Comrade O'Brien, please, stop with the character attacks. Comrade Bunny is a humble servant to progress and has come from a harsh life of cosmetic testing on animals. Day after day, those pigs would smear a new shade of ladies lipstick all over his innocent little face to see if it was "safe" for humyn use. Sickening comrade O'Brien, just sickening to question him! And you of all people should be ashamed to make such a suggestion that Comrade Bunny, in all his courage and struggle, is a mere pawn not upholding his ideological commitments as a loyal and steadfast tool of the revolution. Shame comrade O'Brien, SHAME!!!

O'Brein, I will personally see to it that your time slot on NBC be revoked immediately and that you never work in the Entertainment Industrial Complex ever again!!! Good day madame.

The black mariah is rolling up on Conan O'Brien now...

Don't move O'Brien it will make it all the more difficult for you later on. On a happier note, enjoy the Gulag!

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:
O'Brien wrote: O'Brein, I will personally see to it that your time slot on NBC be revoked immediately and that you never work in the Entertainment Industrial Complex ever again!!! Good day madame.

Wrong O'Brien, Comrade. And forgive me if I caused you to misunderstand. I would never question a member of the Central Party, for they know what is best for everyone, after all...only they truely love us and protect us. I merely suggest that 'Mr' in Comrade Snuggle Bunny might be used by the bougeios as a weapon against us, crying 'hypocrite' or some such nonsense. Granted I am only a cog in the mighty wheel of the revolution and therefore not privy to the wisdom of the Central Party Hub, so I merely ask so that I may be able to clearly defend Comrade Snuggle Bunny against the decadent capitalist pig dogs.

O'Brien

O'Brien

You've been thinking! Thinking is Menshevik! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

For those that don't seem to know, this is Comrade O'Brien:

He is part of the inner party:

Comrade O'Brien, thank you for your hard work. You've always been a personal role model.

Oh, I see. Thank you Comrade Otis. I get my O'Brien's in a bunch sometimes, personally, I liked the O'Brien played by the late Richard Burton best. Regardless, I do not make mistakes, so to maintain my own consistency of not making mistakes, the other other O'Brien will lose his time slot at NBC and be booted from our glorious Entertainment Industrial Complex, we'll just see how funny he is while digging ditches in the gulag!

Other O'Brien, I apologize, I really do. I didnt mean to come down so hard on you, here, take this expired ration card as a token of my deepest regrets. I too am a fan of your work in room 101.

Zee Goolog iz full now Cher-Man mahebee I could traid hees spot fot myne buttt not owntil Coomrad OTIS posts My peecsheer....

How can I order a Hezbow-Flex?? I tried clicking and clicking and the link is broken...or something...damn I hate computers!

General Ivan wrote:My peecsheer....

Your... what?

Comrade Otis wrote:
General Ivan wrote:My peecsheer....

Your... what?

PICTURE!

Can't you read perfect English, Comrade?? Or are you one of those "undocumented immigrants" we keep hearing the RepubliKKKans bitch about?

Just kidding, Comrade :)

Is not "Comrade" O'Brien 22 years behind schedule? I understand slow and steady wins the race, but I yearn for liberation.

I cannot help but question his devotion.

Comrade Che Cure Booty wrote:Is not "Comrade" O'Brien 22 years behind schedule? I understand slow and steady wins the race, but I yearn for liberation.

I cannot help but question his devotion.

Comrade,

I will kindly explain all the nuances of the struggle as it progresses. Just tell me your location and I will have someone pick you up so that we may meet and discuss. If you're lucky I may show you my rat trick!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade O'Brien

Umm...I would absolutely love to meet with you but umm...I have a previous engagement, yes, a previous engagement. I'm uh...I'm uh...I'm going to a private screening of Battleship Potemkin. Yes, yes, a screening of Battleship Potemkin.

I hope you understand Comrade.

It's interesting that Stalin's using a Mac....

Premier Betty wrote:It's interesting that Stalin's using a Mac....

Glorious Comrade Stalin is not using a 'Mac', whatever bourgeois thing that might be. He is using a glorious People's Computer of the Glorious and Benevolent Communist Revolution of the Proletariat Against the Decadent and Hateful Bourgeios of the West!! PeeComp in newspeak. It is interesting that you should know of crazy outlandish things such as 'Mac's. I have heard of such things as I have interrogated, er...questioned certain individuals during their routine loyalty hearings, er....parties, but I am not quite sure what they are. I do know however that such things smack of individualism and therefore anti-Party!! We must root them out and destroy them at all costs!!

Oh and I prefer this picture of me. It brings back such fond memories.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Hmm, I have no problem with His Most Exulted Excellency Comrade Stalin using a "Mac". It is much better than him partaking in the Amerikkkan ritual of eating a "Big Mac", which is disgusting and should be banned to advance the Common Good. I would also like to note that the clown picture of Comrade O'Brien is deeply disturbing and sends a cold shudder down my weak nearly non-existent spine

That clown picture is a "hot link" placeholder used by a greedy capitalist site that doesn't want to share its bandwidth/pictures with other sites. Here's what comrade O'Brien had in mind:

Much better! I am terrified of anything that brings joy or laughter (clowns). But this vintage picture of O'Brien is most satisfying. (see my face, that my satisfied face, I am satisfied, see.)

Ah, thank you Comrade Red Square. Stupid capitalist pig dogs! Yet another reason to strike them down (like we need any more)

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORENCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade Red Square could we offer them free Che T-Shirts for exchange for the pictures or maybe free pints of beer and hour long gravitron rides at the local fair in exchange...... please don't be upset that I pretended to think..... none of these were my ideas!!! The pictures would be used to scare young Republickkkin children into conformity in the future....Not for laughs...

Comrade Bunny's second five-year plan, like his first, is of an aristocratic standard, if I may resort to that pre-Revolutionary term.

One would think Comrade Bunny would be busier these last few days...considering the propaganda err TRUTH that needs to be spread during this election cycle...just my worthless .02.