10 Ways Conservatives Can Fight Back

Are you fed up with political correctness? Tired of the way our language is being redefined? Angry at stupid proposals, never ending crisis' and corrupt politicians? Offended by the patronizing elites? If so, its time to start fighting back.

Don't underestimate the power of example. By employing these ten easy steps, one person can make a difference:

1. Support capitalism - (no-one else is). Say often and loudly:
Profit is not a dirty word.
Crony capitalism is bad. Free market capitalism is good.

2. Banish the word 'stimulus' from your vocabulary. The correct word is government spending.

3. Stop tolerating lies and liars. A lie is a lie, not a misstatement. Lies are bad and liars are not trustworthy. Even if they're media darlings.

4. Do not rely on the government for ANYTHING. Remember what Reagan said: "Government is the problem, not the solution." Spread the word.

5. Never, ever again lower your voice when you mention race, blacks, Negroes or whatever the PC word for African-Americans is.
5a: Stop using hyphens when referring to Americans.

6. Cancel your subscriptions to all liberal media and stop watching NBC, CBS, ABC, etc. They have lost all credibility and don't deserve your support.
6a. Start getting your news from trustworthy sources. I recommend the news site I edit,
RightBias.com , because its trustworthy and we want to make a profit.

7. Start being judgmental. Its called 'having an opinion'.

8. Quit stifling your opinion when surrounded by lock-step liberals.
Your opinion is just as valid as anyone's, despite what the elites may think. The PC idiots can only censor you if you let them. You never agreed to or voted for the current politically correct rules and you are not obliged to follow them.

9. Ignore the 'experts'. Remember, just because everyone says something is so, doesn't make it so. By not challenging 'expert opinion', you enable it. Keep in mind that most of our current 'experts' are educated way beyond their intelligence.
9a. Employ the 'experts' test: Just ask yourself, who benefits? Chances are good its not you. If that doesn't work, just follow the money.

10. Most importantly, say 5 times a day: 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'.

Stifling dissent by labeling the dissenter a racist, homophobe, meanspirited, etc. is one of the left's most effective tactics. If anyone tries to discredit you by using these labels, immediately recognize that they're group-think, useful idiots whose opinions are formed by others. Act accordingly.

If you follow these ten steps, others will follow. Before you know it, you'll soon be able to say God Bless America without fear of censure or embarrassment. You'll be able, once again, to take pride in merit, success, true achievement, God and country instead of being forced to worship at the alter of political correctness, diversity, multiculturalism and equality of outcome.

Who knows, you might even cause a liberal to think twice. That would be real change.

I DENOUNCE NANCYV! Seldom do we see such prolific trolling, comrades, every word dripping with the blood of workers and peasants wrung from their exhausted bodies to produce her profit.

Nancyv's problem is a failure to understand the ultimate truth of the universe, that all profit is bad. It is ripped from the hands of those who produce wealth by their evil corporate masters.

What is the answer to this problem? Letting the government rip the wealth from the hands of those who produce it. Since the government does not make profit, there is thus no crime involved in the act.

Unlike the racist, homophobe, meanspirited, etc. nancyv (thanks for including all the proper terms for me to cut and paste) the government wants to collect all profit and spread it equally among all people, each according to his needs. And since people are generally too stupid to know what they need, the government will decide if you really need that appendectomy; perhaps there is a greater need than yours. A loyal party member, for instance, may need to subsidise a vital business on a Pacific island that you, in your ignorance, have never heard of. Instead of lying there moaning about your appendix, you should be thanking the government for properly distributing those funds for the Common Good.

But don't worry. If there is not enough money, then the government can and will print more. The government also wants to share the pain of our poor and miserable lives; with the same philosphy as their monetary policy, if there isn't enough to go around, the government will make more.

Needless to say Comrade Betinov, this was a most shocking article to wake up to while eating my morning breakfast beets and People's coffee. However, after defecating and settling my stomach, I can see that it provides a useful blue print on how to identify those conservative throwbacks that have yet to see the light or otherwise detained.

Many thanks comrade for alerting us to this latest reactionary tactic. Exposing the true and factual meanings for our brilliantly concocted terminology is a dastardly trick to subvert our hidden agenda.

We must stamp out this "Questioning of Authority" and "Speaking Truth to Power" phenomenon that served us so well in the past.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Needless to say Comrade Betinov, this was a most shocking article to wake up to while eating my morning breakfast beets and People's coffee. However, after defecating and settling my stomach, I can see that it provides a useful blue print on how to identify those conservative throwbacks that have yet to see the light or otherwise detained.

What provides a useful blueprint--nancyv's article or your beet and sullyanka-laden doggie droppings?

I ask only partially in jest. If there is anyone who craps revolution, Comrade Fils-du-chien, it is most definitely you.

Don't worry! Comrade nancyv is only employing reverse psychology. These are the things that people shouldn't to, not should do. Anybody can see that. This doesn't apply to us of course. Only the masses need to be brainwashed. We can make fun of MSNBC and useful idiots if we want to.

Ohh yes this reminds me - I have to remember to dispatch comrade Franken to the Lubyanka basement right after we have won. Just because we use you doesn't mean we like you.