111th Congress Farewell People's Galley Menu Item

Comrades,

In honor of all the fine achievements that were accomplished by the past 111th Congress, from The Stimulus, Bail-outs and of course Obamacare, the following menu item has been added as a tribute:

CREAMED CORNHUSKER KICKBACKS ON ROLLS OF PURE PORK BALONEY

Note: Unfortunately all reservations for seating nearest the restrooms have been booked already. Also no freshly brewed tea will be served with it either.... so quit asking.

Commodore Snoogie, I cannot believe begin to say how delightfully delicious this looks and sounds, especially considering there are no beets involved. Dear Leader has brought new meaning to the termage, horn husker and kickbacks, has he not? I just wish we could have "creamed" more Rethuglicans in the last election, but I am thinking we did not do too bad consider all the cheating.

And I am sorry to hear you still will not be serving ice tea. Are you sure? You can reconsider your previous consideration.

P.S. Comrades, I hear there are 2 new stalls in Gulag 666 so get there early and get there often.

You will only be issued 2 squares per visit. You might want to bring something to read or a sketch pad.

Yes, Groucho, but the 2 are most large.

2.jpg

Whoopie, I hope dear Mz. Nanski obtains a government supplied attorney. i don't believe there was any fly. And you cannot be insinuating and implying that anything on the People's Galley Menu attracts fly's. (FYI, those were mouse dropping, not fly leavings)

Comrades,

What a great idea, no needs or ability, the ration is simply based on the available seating. [thrones] You can even make somebody King or Queen for the entire day!

Fraulein P., you are a wonder. Only what, five days since it was launched, and you have already smuggled photos of Herself's private privy out of the OWN headquarters.

I must share credit with my top secret private sources and resources. I was almost hoping no one would take note of where the photo must have come from, but yes, you are so correct, Comrade Ivan. Only Herself would require such magnificent paper resources, would she not? I am thinking it is due to all the corn and crow she expected to consume.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Speaking of creamed corn...

Whoopie! You gotta get out more-- As you know, the thought-crime fathered the crime against this Courageously Progressive Woman, whose only sin is that she ALWAYS smiles-- and this is how crybaby Boehner repays her-- No good progressive deeds go unpunished since November, 2010:

--KOOK

Kook, apparently hitting her on the head wasn't enough...

wooden stake.jpg

Commodore, I'm surprised at you. PORK baloney? Where is your sensitivity to the dietary restrictions of other cultures and religions (not to mention Congress, where pork is a sacred animal!)

I suggest you replace that vile substance with a meat of greater multi-cultural acceptability:

ackbar-ham.jpg

Opiate, I am greatly impressed with your cultural sensitives, especially in light of the lovely Mrs. Al Czarweary. And I must say, I have never, cough, ever seen such an interesting display of edibles.

Comrade Whoopie, you should have stepped in stopped that Rethuligan from harming our dear Nanski. (do you not know her blood spuming would be highly toxic??!!)

I denounce Opiate of the People for Opressing the Cephalopods of Universes far, far, away!

And besides Opiate, we all know what you are setting...

admiral_ackbar_trap_obama_shepherd_fairey_poster-600x536.jpg

A trap!