13 Bears, a Big Dog, a Raccoon, and a Pot-Bellied Pig Busted

This summer, Canadian cops who arrived to raid a pot plantation in British Columbia were greeted by 13 black bears, a big dog, a raccoon, and a pot-bellied pig. The two human pot growers had been feeding them as pets and guardians of the property.

But the best part started when a Russian-Canadian TV newscaster couldn't stop laughing like a pothead while reading this news on camera.

By her own admission, she just couldn't get the image out of her head, of 13 black bears, a big dog, a raccoon, and a pot-bellied pig sitting in a row around the pot plants and passing the joint.

<object width="469" height="376"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HDV6_FlRais?f ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HDV6_FlRais?f ... n_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="469" height="376"></embed></object>

Yeah KT man......and Smokey the Bear too.
smokey_bear.jpg
Scene:
Smokey and Rasta Bear were out on their usual patrol. As usual, they we're sharing a Cuban cigar sized joint when Smokey the Bear spots the Mounties.

Smokey;"Aw chit man, it's five-o. Quick get rid of that chit man.........I'll, I'll distract him while you dump the joint."

Smokey; "Ah, ah Officer....I mean err Mr. Mountie sir, like what's going on here sir?"

Mountie;"Don't play innocent with me bear. We know what's going on here. We're here to bust this whole operation. We found that henchman raccoon. He was so stoned he couldn't get out of bed. Now where is that boss pig? Tell us and we might go easy on you."

Smokie;"Awwww chit man, I don't know from no operation. I'm just a bear checking out this here free dog food. You know we bears always have the munchies."

Mountie;"Ok, so that's how you want to play it bear? Cuff em Stanley. Bear you're going down hard this time. Real hard!"

Ya mon, a Rasta-bearian. Jamaican me crazy mon.

How can you sit by and make jokes about this when Comrade Kucinich is imperiled by olive pits?How many more party officials will be struck down by the menace that are olive pits before we take action Comrade Chairman? How many more?

I DENOUNCE THIS. These are jobs that should have been done by illegal immigrants undocumented emigrants, not bears'n dogs and such. I am embarrassed for the glorious Motherland!

Comrade I.C. Yurhini - I would be very careful about what I say on this thread if I were you, given your avatar and such, lest you be implicated in being the 14th unidentified bear with an obvious Soviet connection.

Komrade Fraulein,

Surely there are enough pot fields alternative herbal remedy kollectives for all undocumented sentient beings to guard. Surely you mispoke. An exalted party offical such as yourself would never engage in such hateful Ursinephobia and Porcinephobia as your statement might lead one to infer. Given your many insane dijointed rambling diatrebes well reasoned komments in the past, I'm sure those reading the report I've filed will come the same conclusion. I'm reasonably somewhat possibly sure that I might not have to denounce you. I'm sure everything will be cleared up well before the electro shock therapy begins. With my staunch support you can expect nothing less.

Comrade Red Square-

I would be very careful about tying my shoes and such while Fraulein Pulloskies is brandishing fist.

I.C. Yurhini wrote:Komrade Fraulein,

Surely there are enough pot fields alternative herbal remedy kollectives for all undocumented sentient beings to guard. Surely you mispoke. An exalted party offical such as yourself would never engage in such hateful Ursinephobia and Porcinephobia as your statement might lead one to infer. Given your many insane dijointed rambling diatrebes well reasoned komments in the past, I'm sure those reading the report I've filed will come the same conclusion. I'm reasonably somewhat possibly sure that I might not have to denounce you. I'm sure everything will be cleared up well before the electro shock therapy begins. With my staunch support you can expect nothing less.

Herr Yurhini, I myself am the Official Party Czar of Denouncement and do not need a prole's making threatening inferences of denouncements of myself for making thoughtful, well thought out and civil comments. Why, I have no doubt that we have many well qualified, undocumented and documented, loyal Cube members who would eagerly and willing do the job these animals were doing and receive the benefits of glorious paid holidays, free health care and mandatory raises.

Bears, on the other hand, just smell the place up (not to say some of our comrades do not, but that is digressing and unrelated.)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I DENOUNCE THIS. These are jobs that should have been done by illegal immigrants undocumented emigrants, not bears'n dogs and such. I am embarrassed for the glorious Motherland!

Beg pardon Fraulein, but I represent local 13 of the Bear, Dog, Racoon and Pig union. We are opposed to giving American jobs to low-wage imported labor while there are unemployed Bears, Dogs, Racoons and Pigs with litters to support. We realize US-grown weed is having trouble competing with low-priced imported stuff, but controlling costs by hiring non-dues-paying non-union workers is NOT the answer (the fewer dues WE get, the fewer bribes campaign contributions comrade Party apparatchik gets!) As an alternative to levelling the playing field, we propose Congress enact a huge tariff on imported pot to curtail illegal product dumping. I'm sure we can persuade the House and Senate of the superiority of our plan when they see the size of our check the resulting benefits to consumers.

I denounce all this denouncing.

Opiate, I did not realize Local 13 coveredr bears, dogs, raccoon and pigs. I was under the incorrect opinion that it was solely for jackasses. You can image my embarrassment and the angst my Official Memo czar is going to receive.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote: Opiate, I did not realize Local 13 coveredr bears, dogs, raccoon and pigs. I was under the incorrect

I'll have you know that the so called "pigs" of SEIU Local 13 have negotiated more "bathroom breaks" than any of the others. Put that in your snoot!

I didn't know a pig could do that. umm, now if only some of our loyal comrades could learn the same, the latrine might be in better disrepair.