8-year-old Mass Murder to be re-educated in Massachusetts

Comrades! Here is the PROOF that our publick skoolsI mean re-education camps are working! Our glorious party educators have detained a dangerous 8-year-old mass murder who was drawing sadistic pictures of TORTURE in his school! Thank the OBAMA that this picture was found before the child could kill someone. The child told the party faithful that the picture was, (Comrades who are weak of heart may want to stop reading now) of a MAN NAILED TO A WOODEN CROSS WITH A CROWN OF THORNS ON HIS HEAD WHO WAS LEFT TO DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. My hands are shaking so badly, I can barely type this posting. It seems the child was inspired by a visit to a shrine in Attleboro, Mass titled La Salette (https://www.lasalette-shrine.org) I will have to do some research on what a "Shrine" is but when I find out, I will add on to this post. Here is the picture the child drew. Again, I warn all those comrades of the faint of heart, you man not want to scroll down.

Kharacter off here is the story

Again, party membersNormal Humans, might not want to click on that link if they are faint of heart. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY COUNTRY?

hyperlink retroactively embedded by Time Traveling Link Squad and Adult Dance Team. -7.62

I DENOUNCE the Staunton Skool Distrikt for not also demanding the reeducation of this child's parents, and then putting the child in a State run group home where he will receive proper training, while the former parents toil in a gulag for the next 15 years.

{off}

I fear I used words like "fucking idiot" and "massholes" when after listening to an absurdly long answering machine message, which included direct dial numbers for every Obama blessed phone number in their skool district, instead of relying on an automatic switch board. I had planned to be much more polite, but was most irritated at how backward and annoying their answering machine is.

Colonel 7.62 wrote: {off}

I fear I used words like "fucking idiot" and "massholes" when after listening to an absurdly long answering machine message, which included direct dial numbers for every Obama blessed phone number in their skool district, instead of relying on an automatic switch board. I had planned to be much more polite, but was most irritated at how backward and annoying their answering machine is.

Don't worry, they probably are used to that by now.

Comrades, let's not forget that Best Buy refuses to have Christmas sales but has a flyer wishing Happy Eid to customers.

Now I'm going to be very mean to some cockroaches, making sure that they are of course not related to Nanski. Do you think that that will get me in trouble?

Pavel Shovelindasky
Festivus? good ? no good? Pavel sometime wonder of such things, as you all can well "imagine"....

Comrade Shovelindasky, there is never such a thing as too much if it is for a good progressive cause.

What a heartwarming story. Thank Obama there are progressive Educators willing to intervene and help the poor child before it's too late. I look forward to the day when the breakaway republic of Texas submits and becomes as advanced as (can they say "mass") X-achusettes.

Pavel Shovelindasky
good good Colonel...
hence my recycling freshly fabricating(a la Gore Al) some old new family armor ... i'll have to repaint paint me helmut though... i didn't see the "yellow" coming, believe it or not...

Pavel Shovelindasky
GoreAls'!
hey photoshop department(allo , you open?)... i see a winning serial Cereal marketing plan for The Party... 100% recycled cardboard product container, 100% recycled cardboard product within? maybe a "little" Halo on the Capitol A?

Time to subject the current crop of politicians to the "original" public option.

Pavel Shovelindasky
no puppies to be of heard ? do join for life !