A Brilliant Choice (Whether We Like It or Not)

McCain_Palin2.jpg

Let's face it, comrades, McCain's choice of Michael Palin for his running mate couldn't have been wiser, shrewder, or more brilliantly planned. If balance is what the Repugnantcans want on a ticket, look no farther. McCain is grumpy, Palin is funny. McCain is opposed to aggressive interrogation techniques, Palin has extensive experience in this field. McCain's foreign policy experience may be limited, but Palin has travelled the world even more than Obama.

Unfortunately for the regressives, Palin may not take over the office of president legally because he was born in England, but that's only a matter of forging a birth certificate, and even they're smart enough to figure that out. Look at all the other stuff they've faked like 9-11 and Bush being able to talk.

We've been caught off guard, and if anything, our smear campaign hasn't been intense enough. Just look at the picture! Is this what Rush calls “a babe”!? Repugnantcans must be blind as well as stupid! It's time to start piling on Palin, members of the fruited collective, or we may just lose again in November which would put off the Progressive Utopia of Next Tuesday for another four years.

I hear tell he puts on a dress and speaks in a screechy British accent.

Ivan Betinov wrote:I hear tell he puts on a dress and speaks in a screechy British accent.
...which is yet another clever Rovian ploy which caused us to misunderestimate him. That and the fact that everybody knows the media has been covering for the Republicans ever since 2000 at least.

But was he ever a community organizer???? Does he know how to vote "present" at crucial times??? Has he ever edited an important influential law school journal??? These are the important qualifications that EVERY president or potential president MUST HAVE, according to the blowhards vetters in the MSM and punditland. Forget leadership, courage, service and all that other crap! Every potential president MUST be able to inspire involuntary muscle twitches in the groin area of overpaid pseudo-intellectual TV personalities! Every potential president must be able to rouse a group of intoxicated stumble bums and march them down to a government office to demand handouts! If Mr. Palin cannot reach this high standard of leadership, he is NOT qualified to be one fall-down-the-stairs away from the Presidency!

Comrades,

This is indeed a wily, cunning, devious, ingenious, and malicious choice, for I suspect Palin will attempt to paint the Obamessiah and Biden as the Twits of the Year, assuming they do not run themselves over. Though it has been many decades since Mr. Palin last ridiculed twits, a disabled and exploited minority class, he has experience in such smears. No doubt he will stoop to reusing such pernicious tools in the near future!

Opiate of the People wrote:But was he ever a community organizer???? Does he know how to vote "present" at crucial times??? Has he ever edited an important influential law school journal??? These are the important qualifications that EVERY president or potential president MUST HAVE, according to the blowhards vetters in the MSM and punditland. Forget leadership, courage, service and all that other crap! Every potential president MUST be able to inspire involuntary muscle twitches in the groin area of overpaid pseudo-intellectual TV personalities! Every potential president must be able to rouse a group of intoxicated stumble bums and march them down to a government office to demand handouts! If Mr. Palin cannot reach this high standard of leadership, he is NOT qualified to be one fall-down-the-stairs away from the Presidency!
Opie, the man is an ex leper. Once that heart wrenching story is known, it may so eclipse the sentimental propaganda value of hope and change that the mindless proles won't even care if The One was a community organizer.
Image Tovarich, I'm glad I read your comments between sips of tea, otherwise I would sprayed my monitor with it.

Ah, what the world needs is a good community organizer to lead it. The last really good one we had was Richard Daley. And before that, Fagin.

Speaking of Community Organizers: They are *grossly* offended by the comments made by Sarah Palin and have launched a blog-speck for us to mock and laugh at. Sadly this blogspeck is being promoted by politico.com which desperately needs some Cubist on their threads.

Here is a link to the outraged "community organizers":

http://organizersfightback.wordpress.com/

I suspect the Evil Republican Killbots are already on their way there, Chairman.

I confess to being one of the ignorant who doesn't know exactly what a community organizer is, either. I've always assumed it was a euphemism for "just another government bureaucrat."

That said, who does the community organizer work for, answer to? Who pays their expenses? This isn't something they do pro bono in their spare time, is it?

One doesn't need a blog to explain it, only a website. But I suppose a blog has the added bonus of providing a forum for the masses to meet the real purpose of this site, which is to smear Palin.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Speaking of Community Organizers: They are *grossly* offended by the comments made by Sarah Palin and have launched a blog-speck for us to mock and laugh at. Sadly this blogspeck is being promoted by politico.com which desperately needs some Cubist on their threads.

http://organizersfightback.wordpress.com/

Any forthcoming apologies from the Democrats for their remarks about our military who continue the mission and don't whine about malicious press coverage and treasonous congress, um, "men"? Reid? Kerry? Murtha? We're waiting.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Image

I confess to being one of the ignorant who doesn't know exactly what a community organizer is, either. I've always assumed it was a euphemism for "just another government bureaucrat."

That said, who does the community organizer work for, answer to? Who pays their expenses? This isn't something they do pro bono in their spare time, is it?

One doesn't need a blog to explain it, only a website. But I suppose a blog has the added bonus of providing a forum for the masses to meet the real purpose of this site, which is to smear Palin.

Don't feel bad, Rush Limbaugh wonders the same thing:

Axelrod said, "They can demean service in the community, but I think most people appreciate it." Most people don't know what the hell it is! Most people don't know what the hell a community organizer is, and Obama the hell hasn't... Most people think of a community organizer as an agitator, like Al Sharpton or the Reverend Jackson, leading protests. All I know is that the people that were depending on Obama's community organizing efforts are probably still in the same condition they were in when Obama was there! They're probably still in the community having not elevated themselves whatsoever. Like the schools! The schools in Chicago? The kids are boycotting schools in Chicago because they're rotten. The very community organizing schoooooools that Obama was supposedly in charge of! That was the subject of our Morning Update today!

He said he's proud of those three years that he spent as a young person working in those communities. What did he do there? What are we supposed to just bend down and salivate. "Oooooh, okay, Mr. Messiah. You worked in the community." That was her point last night. She has actually worked in a community and made it better. Obama can't tell us what he did. "Then Axelrod accused Palin of trying to, 'ignore his work as a constitutional lawyer, as a professor at the University of Chicago, his eight years in the legislature, his years in the United States Senate.' Obama himself rarely mentions his time spent in academia or Harvard Law," and why is that? In their own video that they put together to introduce Obama, they left all kind of things out of his life.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/ ... guest.html

Alas, the Community of Community Organizers will not post replies from Evil Republican Killbots.

I knew Sarah was nothing more than a ploy! Good catch comrade!

Pinkie, I'm with you about community organizers. That's one of those things that my mind just won't work around, like dividing by zero. I think that agitator is more like it, although they may not be as successful media whores as Sharpton and Jackson.

I can understand a community organizer say organizing the miners against the atrocious community stores in West Virginia mining towns. But this is so easily transformed into free-ranging grievance mongering.

P.J. O'Rourke had, as usual, just the right thing. He wondered why every time there is something that a leftie finds objectionable there is a leftist demonstration. Why not the same thing on the right?

Because we have jobs.

Thanks, Comrades. I also found this helpful explanation at Michelle Malkin's site today.

My spousal unit, who listens to Rush every day, mentioned Saul Alinsky's name and said they're agitators who go around telling people how miserable they are so they'll register to vote Democrat.

Comment from the Chairman's Organizers Fight Back Whine link:

Damon Boch <br>// September 5, 2008 at 2:25 am

Thanks for starting this website.
The RNC Convention has been absolutely disgusting so far.
Rudy Giuliani a 9/11 profiteer, now multi-millionaire
Mitt Romney a flip-flopper without values or character, multi-millionaire
Sarah “she'll lie straight to your face” Palin, oil company stooge
THESE are the people that have the nerve to criticize patriots who are helping fellow citizens stay afloat?
Barack Obama has demonstrated excellence in his every endeavour, author, civil rights attorney, constitutional scholar, [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]community organizer (one of the most successful voter registration drives ever) [/HIGHLIGHT]and now a historic e-enabled campaign that has revolutionized democracy as we know it. He came from nowhere to defeat 7 “experienced” democratic candidates including the Clinton machine through superior strategy, technology & planning. He has been right on every single foregin policy issue in the past 5 years and Bush/McCain have been wrong.
God save our nation from the neo-facists Palin cult.

Bingo!

That whole site is very vague about community organizing, and judging from all the comments, it seems little more than yet another echo chamber for bashing all things conservative and airing the usual leftist grievances. (Future home for more copying and pasting from elsewhere in the leftosphere.) They don't seem concerned with trying to explain or inform or educate the public about community organizing. It's just more whining. No debating the issues, Betinov. Just shut your mouth and let their community organize you!

Speaking of community organizers, does Bush overthrowing a murdering tyrant, establishing a provisional government, having people vote for a constitution and then establishing a new government under that constitution while killing terrorist scumbags by scores count for anything? How about toppling a backward Muslim government that forces Sharia law on its citizens and liberating millions of women who go from property to public office inside of two years? I know, stupid questions.

Comrades, the time has come for the Party to stand up for community organizers everywhere. I propose we find a community organizer to organize all of the community organizers! It may take several, perhaps hundreds or thousands, of community organizers to organize all of the community organizers, so we should start now to find a community organizer to organize all of the community organizers who are trying to organize the community organizers! President Obama must make it his number one priority to establish a head community organizer to organize all the community organizers that, well, you get the picture. What a glorious world next Tuesday will bring us, Comrades! Everyone will be involved in making sure everyone else is organized! Now tell us that the Party does not have any good ideas, Sarah Palin (if that is indeed your real name!)

Opiate I think you have something there. I want to be the Organizer for Grievances. This is the same level of efficiency of buying one indulgence--for forgery. If I organize the grievance mongers then I get to parcel out the grievances.

Juan, you give good brown-nose and so you get food-service workers' tray elbow.

Shaniqua, my feet have never felt so clean so you get to extort money from Nike.

And so forth and so on.

<off>
It just struck me. If you were to to try to find, not a cause, but a defining symptom differentiating the left from the right, the left doesn't create anything of value. It merely complains, threatens and steals. Again, people who live second hand.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Opiate I think you have something there. I want to be the Organizer for Grievances. This is the same level of efficiency of buying one indulgence--for forgery. If I organize the grievance mongers then I get to parcel out the grievances.

Juan, you give good brown-nose and so you get food-service workers' tray elbow.

Shaniqua, my feet have never felt so clean so you get to extort money from Nike.

And so forth and so on.

<off>
It just struck me. If you were to to try to find, not a cause, but a defining symptom differentiating the left from the right, the left doesn't create anything of value. It merely complains, threatens and steals. Again, people who live second hand.
(Karakter off)
We've discussed the differences before good sircomrade Theocritus, and aren't the differences stunning?

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Speaking of Community Organizers: They are *grossly* offended by the comments made by Sarah Palin and have launched a blog-speck for us to mock and laugh at. Sadly this blogspeck is being promoted by politico.com which desperately needs some Cubist on their threads.

https://organizersfightback.wordpress.com/

What a bunch of freaks...that they are all so pissed off means she's on the right track...I don't know about y'all, but i've never seen the need for the assistance of a "community organizer" because I was taught TO FEND FOR MYSELF, ITS A BIG WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!

One man's community organizer is another man's insurrectionist...

Speaking of all of this organizing, it seems that given the current discombumbulated state of his campaign, the One probably can't organize his sock drawer...

Mousey-Tongue, I'm afraid it's true about his socks:

http://www.slate.com/id/2176683/

<br>Michelle Obama has stopped publicizing even her husband's most forgivable flaws, though truth to tell, she never accused him of anything more reprehensible than leaving the butter out after breakfast. Still, she no longer enlightens audiences on how he can't seem to manage to pitch his dirty socks into the hamper. In interviews, she has quit humanizing him quite as pungently as when she told Glamour that he's "so snore-y and stinky" when he wakes up in the morning that their little girls don't want to crawl into bed with him.

I wonder if one of the qualifications for the White House interns will be no sense of smell.