A Jihad in Las Vegas

Vegas_Car_Jihad.jpg
LAS VEGAS - An oppressed female-gendered person mowed down crowds of people on the Vegas Strip, probably devastated that she did not win Miss Universe because her Daesh homeland is not recognized as a country. Another obvious and understandable reason was the insensitive public celebration of Jewish and Christian holidays.

Whatever the reason was, the obvious culprit in killing and mowing down so many people was the vehicle.

Plans are in the works to organize protests against the car and the harmful consequences of it driving over pedestrians. Cars kill people every day as a result of car crashes, drunk driving, or simply driving off of piers. Cars are extremely dangerous and must be stopped.

The People's Cube must start the anti-car campaign, to end car violence and save the people from these murderers.

Comrade, let us not hastily jump to conclusions about the motive of this obviously white conservative Republican Christian police officer who became unhinged after listening to Sarah Palin and was bitterly clinging to her religion, guns, and steering wheel as she ran down some African-American honor students on her way to blow up a nearby Planned Parenthood.

Comrades, as a progressive and long time crusader for vehicular justice, I must admit that no amount of duct tape or President Obama's fatwa for filling your tires with the proper amount of air would have possibly stopped a one ton piece of cold metal from that terrible rampage. News of SUV's and car caused deaths has become so common place that the vast global media no longer reports this kind of incident. In fact in most cases a standard conservative Christian police vehicle is ten times more likely to kill someone than the typical a Segway or hover board. Unfortunately those unfortunate individuals, men, women, transgendered and Muslims alike who own such destructive devices in society will no doubt face years of reconstructive emotional surgery and therapy long before the “Big Three” and all thoseyears of low riders driven by ancient Aztecswho forced our atmosphere to vanish into the dark abyss of space and started melting the polar ice caps will face true vehicular justice. I only hope this February, Al Gore will finally climb out of his hole; see his shadow while channeling Ted Danson's epic appeal, proclaim that earth will have another year of existence.....If only for the Children .

These types of vehicular assault do not take place in other countries (except Israel)

Are we absolutely certain there was no gun involved? I really think that a gun must have been somehow involved.

Kilroy wrote:Are we absolutely certain there was no gun involved? I really think that a gun must have been somehow involved.

We are already winning the gun control fight so the next big thing is car control.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Kilroy wrote:Are we absolutely certain there was no gun involved? I really think that a gun must have been somehow involved.

We are already winning the gun control fight so the next big thing is car control.
Actually...

Could Self-Driving Cars Spell the End of Ownership?
When companies like Apple and Tesla roll out their autonomous vehicles, the need for a personal car might be a thing of the past

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

It just seems like a gun should have at least been in the glove compartment, if not driving. Maybe it's just me.

Kilroy wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

It just seems like a gun should have at least been in the glove compartment, if not driving. Maybe it's just me.
Perhaps she gunned the motor.