A Message to Our Republican Friends :-)

Dear Republican losers, scumbags and mainly just losers:

Don't vote this election cycle. Don't even bother rolling out of your solid gold beds on November 4th. Oh, and don't even bother leaving your McMansions and getting into your solid gold limousines to torment the multitudes of Obama supporters poised to make history -- there are a lot of them, I counted twenty whole yard signs down here in Central Virginia.

We are winning, just ask the media -- they wouldn't lie to you. Look at all the money Obama has raised, all of the “public money” that Obama has raised. Look at the pundits -- listen to the pundits! -- and understand that this race, this election, and free-market enterprise for that matter, is, effectively, DEAD.

We won. There are only so many ways to say it. We are beating you with early voting, we are beating you with dead voting and we have the Literary/Fictional Character demos all but sewn up. And ACORN? Hell, we had the will-vote-for-a-pack-of-cigarettes vote sewn up a long, long time ago before any ACORN stepped onto the scene. Don't waste your time, Republicans. Don't waste your time trying to “make a difference”. Don't waste your time fumbling around in line to vote for some old man and some woman. To tell you the truth, I don't want you to get beat up at the polls. We are out in force, you know. Just ask the good folks in Missouri -- they would know more than anybody (law-enforcement is monitoring you, Missourians).

We have been telling you idiots for months that we had this in the bag. People are sick and tired of your crap, Republicans. People want the government to show up at their door and say “we are here to help”. People are hurting. People need something bigger than themselves to step in and make the decisions. People need things, too, like healthcare, housing, clothing, ration-cards and other necessities now that we are going to gut the economy and force your employers to lay you off. I mean, don't you realize this? Don't you realize that it is no longer morning in America? Haven't you fools realized by now that Obama's logo features a sun setting on America? Good Lord, you rubes are stupid. I would have thought you would have at least figured out The One's little logo that is plastered everywhere. Ugh. I digress.

Republicans, in closing, make this easy on yourself and just STAY HOME LIKE YOU DID IN 2006.

Your friend,

Meow S. Punchenko

P.S -- SOMEONE SHUT JACK MURTHA UP ALREADY!

When will the VRWC learn that they are no longer able to steal elections from Progressive candidates? His Magnificence will win this election in a landslide and purge Washington DC of all the right-wingers, evangelists, Neo-Cons and KKKapitalists!!

Thank you Chairman, for bringing the cold truth of this election to the Rethuglicans. If they're smart, they'll stay home on election day and offer their wealth to The Obama and let His administration redistribute it to the more equal and less fortunate, with US at the top of the list.

May The Obama shine His light upon you and endow you with Bailout money!

Meow, I'm so glad to know that it's sewed up. But does that mean that I'm supposed to stop my efforts with ACORN du Sud? I pack in voters here from Oaxaca, and vote them all. It beats the necro-proxy voters by a mile but after a while even the tax office here, which registers voters, gets a little bit suspicious with the 103rd Jose Garcia. It's the mustache I think that does it.

Do you think that you really ought to tell people about what will happen to their health care, their salaries and their jobs? I mean, it's gonna happen, you know; I'll see to that, with your help and that of the Many Titted Empress, with Pinkie swinging her shovel and Sister's fluke keeping people in line, but why scare them?

Wouldn't it be more politic to say, "There, there, little peepul. Don't you-ums worry-um your leetle hayuds. Big Brother kiss it and make it all well."

And when they wake up it'll be a done deal.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:[Don't you realize that it is no longer morning in America?

It is 8:32 PM (post McCain)

Yes, it's a new and glorious day in the USSA! A day rich in irony. Remember when Comrade Lenin (BBUH) talked of selling the capitalists the rope with which we would hang them? Verily, with the aid of the resources of such comrades as George Soros and others, we have managed to buy the former United States lock, stock, and barrel.

Glorious, Wonderous Chairman, (Better tell Biden to SHUT UP too!!!!!)

We have RethugliKKan friends? I, myself refuse to associate with the capitalist pigs! Also may I respectfully request cigarettes to [HIGHLIGHT=#ffff00]lewer[/HIGHLIGHT] some undecideds in the NY Gulag? (yes, it's hard to imagine that there are a few holdouts here) I will do my best to convince them that OBAMA is the only way! Hit them over the head, if that's what it takes!

Brilliant Commissar Maxsim: Please, may I purchase the poster above? It would make a wonderful gift to a certain prole I know who is enarmored of the Stooges.

PS: Marshall Pupovich: Did you notice the new cutie in the People's Kitchen yet?
Image Isn't she adorable? And very ProgressiveImage Just learned how to upload photos, hah hah~

Che Gourmet wrote:Brilliant Commissar Maxsim: Please, may I purchase the poster above? It would make a wonderful gift to a certain prole I know who is enarmored of the Stooges.
Careful comrade, what you are suggesting sounds suspiciously like capitalism. Remember "From each according to his/her/it ability, to each according to his/her/it needs".

Maxsim, personally I intend to steal the poster to put it on another website, where it will do the most good for the most people. And spread the word, of course.

But only thing thing. Weren't the Stooges, er, funny?

Oh. I get it. How I'll laugh and laugh when the proles and rubes wake up one day in February and realize that their taxes are raised.

The Chosen One in his moment of victory on inauguration day:

Chairman Meow, how would you like Comrade MURTHA shut up, I could put him on a train destine for the Siberian Gulags. Or we could simple take him out back and .......you get the picture...

But Murtha always speaks the truth. America <i>is</i> racist, and the ones who say they aren't are in denial. Even people who truly try not to be racist are racist because it's not possible for a white man not to be a racist, just as it's impossible for a black man to be a racist.

QED.

Honorable Chairman,
All that you say is true, unfortunatly, we both know those RethugliKKKans will go out and vote. All we need to do is go out and drink or something fun!

(off)
Vote McCain/Palin! Palin Power!

Might as well. As W. C. Fields said of a hangover, "I feel as though the entire Russian army is marching over my tongue in its stocking feet."

Our comrades in the media will be marching over backs in their Gucci-shod feet.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Might as well. As W. C. Fields said of a hangover, "I feel as though the entire Russian army is marching over my tongue in its stocking feet."

Our comrades in the media will be marching over backs in their Gucci-shod feet.
Aren't they already?

Yes. Amazing, isn't it, how Gucci can make a shoe for a trotter look fashionable?

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes. Amazing, isn't it, how Gucci can make a shoe for a trotter look fashionable?
Truly, they are going down on us, with style.

Yes. But it's the Bruno Magli shoes that you have to watch for. They generally come with knives and expensive lawyers.

Che Gourmet wrote: PS: Marshall Pupovich: Did you notice the new cutie in the People's Kitchen yet?
Image Isn't she adorable? And very ProgressiveImage

A most handsome and no doubt talented dog. I assume he is what they call them? A sous chef dog?

Comrades, a glorious day will soon be here, a day when we can purge our peoples republic of Bu$h and his kkkrime family. When we can elevate the likes of Reverend Wright to his rightful spot to condemn this sordid collective. Where Rezko and Ayers can take part in administering justice. Where Harry the Reid and Nancy the Pelosi can finally control the peoples congress without repuglithan interference.

These truly are heady times comrades.

And, you forgot to mention, do away with those expensive and unnecessary elections. All that is needed can be settled behind closed doors with a Ruger.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:And, you forgot to mention, do away with those expensive and unnecessary elections. All that is needed can be settled behind closed doors with a Ruger.
Si, Commissar, con un Ruger.

¡vive de largo la revolución!

Gruppenfurer Radnoskovich wrote:Comrades, a glorious day will soon be here, a day when we can purge our peoples republic of Bu$h and his kkkrime family. When we can elevate the likes of Reverend Wright to his rightful spot to condemn this sordid collective. Where Rezko and Ayers can take part in administering justice. Where Harry the Reid and Nancy the Pelosi can finally control the peoples congress without repuglithan interference.

Gruppenfurer, that sounds German. . . almost Nazi German. . .

Gruppenfurer Radnoskovich wrote:Comrades, a glorious day will soon be here, a day when we can purge our peoples republic of Bu$h and his kkkrime family. When we can elevate the likes of Reverend Wright to his rightful spot to condemn this sordid collective. Where Rezko and Ayers can take part in administering justice. Where Harry the Reid and Nancy the Pelosi can finally control the peoples congress without repuglithan interference.

Yes Comrade, the Obama will have fulfilled one promise right off the bat, that of bringing us together. For then I too will be able to join in the chorus with the Rev Wright when he says "God Damn America." Oooops, actually, the Obama being elevated may be evidence of the existence of a God.... for his elevation will be evidence that God has indeed damned America.

</character>
Trivialized America. I really am afraid to read about the rhetoric that ensorceled other people at other times, employed by other demagogues and their enablers. I barely recall <i>Julius Caesar</i> and do not want want to read the speeches of others.

I recommend <i>Address Unknown</i> which is only 56 pages. Two art dealers live on the west coast. One goes back to Germany; his partner, a Jew, stays in America. Their letters are very warm until the one in Germany falls to the Nazi mystique. His kid is high up in the Hitler Jugend.

He had an affair with his partner's sister, a Jewish actress who was playing in Berlin and had to run for her life. She showed up for help, and he said that he couldn't, the house was full of Nazis, and leave in case this hunted woman hurt <i>him</i>. The swine.

She is killed and her brother's revenge makes up for 1% of 1% of 1% of what the Jews suffered.

But the frightening thing is how a popular mania can sweep up people.

And this proves, if nothing else, that our media is in an advanced stage of decadence. And if by some change the Chosen One loses, it will be terminal. This orgasm of lying is a Hail Mary play to remain relevant when they've utterly thrown away ethics for posturing.

Assuming that they practiced ethics to begin with.

Radnoskovich wrote:Assuming that they practiced ethics to begin with.
Some actually did, although not for decades. They became interested in advancing their own interests, and the editorials moved to news.

I have said for some years that if Dan Rather had done his job there would have been no need for Rush Limbaugh. Just as FedEx wouldn't exist if the Post Office hadn't so decayed. A reporter is supposed to <i>report</i> and not make policy or put his nasty little personality front and center. It's inescapable of course to some extent, but I have read reporting by people whom I disagreed with politically that didn't inflame me. There was, and may still be, some of that in <i>The New Republic</i>. But these are the days of secular salvation in which we are to make a heaven on earth. I'm not a historian--Brain in a Jar is--but I suspect that this started when people suddenly started thinking that they were not consigned to one place in life, that kings didn't have a divine right, and was hastened on by technological progress. If we can kill smallpox, why not inequality of outcome?

It's overreach, of course: hubris writ very large.