A North Korean Textbook

Comrades, behold the glorious revolutionary wisdom of the Dear Leader as imparted on the tender young minds of children:

kimjong01.jpg
kimjong02.jpg
kimjong03.jpg
kimjong04.jpg
kimjong05.jpg

Glorious Post!

Any imperialist lackey that even dares to challenge to absolute truth of this completely accurate account of North Korea's history, should be referred to this link immediately for a slap down N.K style.

http://www.nk-news.net/extras/insult_generator.php

I denounce North Korea for having a greater Dear Leader than our own. We deserve such a man too. Instead we have a Halfrican poser who is only half as great as the man he thinks he is.

I bet their Dear Leader could easily beat our Dear Leader with just a bucket of KFC original recipe, let alone extra crispy.

This needs to be leather bound and placed in every school along side "Heather Has Two Mommies."

Distort reality so the children will grow up thinking the Dear Leader is greater, because Dear Leader is? Brilliant!
Image (off)
Please tell me this is a joke. Please. I ask, because there's no way anyone could believe that crap, even the children with ADD.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Distort reality so the children will grow up thinking the Dear Leader is greater, because Dear Leader is? Brilliant!
Image (off)
Please tell me this is a joke. Please. I ask, because there's no way anyone could believe that crap, even the children with ADD.

It is indeed quite brilliant, which is why the Dear Leader thought of it.

(off)

The mere fact that you have to ask if something so patently ridiculous is a joke says a lot about how far North Korean propaganda goes. But yes, this is just my little joke.

(off)
I ask because I've seen some rather strange propaganda in my short life. Since the NorComs are so isolated, I thought they had gone a little nuts, not to mention they'd make that "nuke" they lit off two years ago sound like they have a whole militia of nukes alone.

I mean, just take a look at some of the propaganda around the Obama!Image ImageImage