A People's Traitor

Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory has turned to the dark side, comrades. In a recent youtube video traitor Guillory explained why has relinquished his membership from the People's Party and has moved his membership to the Rethuglicans.

I am greatly concerned with this announcement, comrades. How truth, logic and independency can supersede the ideology of emotion, fear, and dependency is quite perplexing.

Тraitorous Video Below

traitor.jpg

He finally came to departed from his senses. Is creeping capitalism to blame?

Comrades, even the sun has switched parties. Who will be next?

I should mention, though, that in a private interview the sun stated that it's only giving the Rethuglikkkan Party a short opportunity to prove to it that they mean business; it said that if things keep going downhill at the rate they are in the GOP it'll be a Sun Teabagger before long.

Not to be fretting... I am hearing dear leader has assigned a particular, special IRS agents to "protect" this traitor... unfortunately comrade.

sold.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Y'all let loose them blue tick hounds.... and call tha Sheriff! WE GOT A RUNNER!!!! %$#@*&^ Underground Railroad and them Gawd foresaken Abolitionists!

I'm confident that The Annointed One is tracking down this runaway at this very moment. What we need is a Fugitive Democrat Act mandating the return of these ingrates to their masters in D.C. even if they manage to escape to some red state by underground means. Otherwise, we may find former democrats getting educations, or jobs, or even jostling our obamafone ladies in the streets!

bo-obama-1.jpg

Comrade Marx, I just got a tingle up my leg looking at that photo of Dear Leader walking his hound (or his hound walking him).

A manly man, he is.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Marx, I just got a tingle up my leg looking at that photo of Dear Leader walking his hound (or his hound walking him).

A manly man, he is.

That tingle is probably doggie pee. The same dog peed on Tingles Matthews' leg and he thought it was an erection.

God Bless Louisiana State Senator Elbert Guillory!!! You see... I had a dream... and then it died in the hands of a Marxist affirmative action candidate.... I can dream again... I can dream again... God Bless You Sir!

Power to the Real People!

It is Proles like the traitor Citizen Elbert Guillory that shit on the future of Progress with some damn holy roller coming to Jesus moment every time! Track down this traitor Uncle Tom NOW! And burn the damn crosses! Burn the damn crosses!!!

Hounds? Screw the hounds! Hoods. Torches. Shotguns. NOW!!!!

You are right Comrade Rooster! I am with you! It is not racist if it is done in the name of our glorious party! In fact that is a free exemption card.

While your posting was meant to be humorous – and it ‘twas.

This points out a dreadful problem in that someone who strays from the plantation will most assuredly be assailed by those who profess to be “Liberal” but clearly aren't and will not abide this new Republican's freedom of speech.

We must do all we can to bolster this brave man's stance in the face of the inevitable onslaught of hate from the left.

I'm ashamed to say this traitor is from my beloved state of Louisianastan. Excuse me while I weep in my beet vodka.

The man reminds me of another thought criminal Dr Benjamin Carson.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade Marx, I just got a tingle up my leg looking at that photo of Dear Leader walking his hound (or his hound walking him).

A manly man, he is.

Comrade,

Dear leader never met a carnivore he didn't like. Witness, the great carnivore Moochelle!