A Picture For The Ages

I would normally try to post something witty but on this I just can't. This picture sums up Obama, his followers and who is actually going to pay the price for his big Government tax and spend policies for years to come. Words fail to even try to convey how this photo captures this Presidency and what it really means for future generations all in just one snapshot. I'll just let the photo speak for itself.

Surely this child is simply exhausted from the last two hours she spent cheering Dear Leader and nearly succumbing to a fainting spell.

She looks like she just got the bill for mommy's health care entitlement.

Comrade Buffoon is correct. Quick! Some Evian water for this child.
She "Got Faint" onset syndrome.

Doesn't this prog child know that the Dear Leader is doing all this For The Children™?
Bill? What bill? There's no bill, it's all FREE! FREE I tell ya! When she grows up, she won't have to worry about putting gas in her car. She won't have to worry about paying her mortgage. If she'd only help Obama, he's going to help her.

Geez, kids these days just don't appreciate anything you do for them.

Never before have I seen so much concentrated white guilt in one place. So deeeeeelicious.... tastes like death and taxes!

Czar Czar wrote:Never before have I seen so much concentrated white guilt in one place. So deeeeeelicious.... tastes like death and taxes!

(OFF)

I literally LOL'd

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
Czar Czar wrote:Never before have I seen so much concentrated white guilt in one place. So deeeeeelicious.... tastes like death and taxes!

(OFF)

I literally LOL'd

Yes indeed! To quote Chris Mattews:

"They look like a white crowd to me," Matthews agreed heartily. "Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it is pretty monochromatic up there. ... Nothing wrong with that, but it is a fact."

Who is going to cover my $14 Trillion pre-existing condition?

El Presidente wrote:Who is going to cover my $14 Trillion pre-existing condition?

Why, we all will of course! By force if necessary!

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
El Presidente wrote:Who is going to cover my $14 Trillion pre-existing condition?

Why, we all will of course! By force if necessary!

Excellente, Comrade Buffoon. So glad that your collective mindset is strong and committed to the "People's" cause.

You are your comrades keeper.

The little girl isn't upset about her future taxes paying for today's health care, not at all. She's upset because she knows she'll never come up to Dear Leader's greatness, his charisma, his wisdom, his good looks, his benevolent smile, his warmth, the twinkle in his eye, and gosh darn it, people love him.

El Presidente, I am surely my Comrades Keeper, the check I just wrote to the Communist Peoples Bank IRS proves it!

And dearest Leninka, who's pigtails haunt my daymares,you may be right, but I just had a thought, what if she is simply upset that Obama just took her lollipop because some poor girl in Detroit deserves it more? Social Justice applies to any age you know...

She does look kinda reichwingy.....

I think the kid is sad there is all of this competition going on. Why must there be democrats and republicans? Can't we just have one Party which provides all for everyone?

Smart kid, let's send her to a government run public school.

I have known to see such look on little girl's face before. In my Home Country, many praise to wife of Dear Leader for making new acceptable term, it is happening each time little girl told of impending marriage. It is look of wistfullness. She is actually so happy to soon be known as wife of much elder, experienced man, but too knows she will have to leave house of her father. Such common dilemma there is not to worry. So long as she does all her new husband ask of her she to have secure institutional marriage.

Yes, you could say it was a marriage. Only it's a marriage to Comrades Nanski Peloski and Obamao, forever and forever.

Now, I don't know how that compares to your marriage, Mrs. Al Czar Weary, but I would suppose that being married to Mr Al Czar Weary and Nanski Peloski are not all that different.