A Proud Owner of a New People's Cube

An essential purchase for Collectivists ™, a People's Cube. I am learning the glorious satisfaction of "winning" through the absence of competition. The total lack of mental challenge is totally exhilarating. I wish I had purchased the Cube long ago.

And what an excellent educational tool for the young, developing Prog of the future. This is a must have.

new cube.jpg

Back in the middle 70's, my grandma gave me a Rubiks Cube. It didn't take me long to figure out that a guy was highly unlikely to solve it himself. So I did the intelligent thing and bought a book.

It took about a week to memorize the formulas and after that, it never took over a minute to solve it. Unless of course, some comedian had popped a segment out and put it in upside down.

If only the Peoples Cube had existed then, I could have better spent my time hoeing the weeds in the beet patch
and still been a mondo cool cube master.

Congrats, People's Comrade! I remember how excited I was just a few weeks back when I received my most glorious people's cube. The lack of competition and effort held my attention for at least a good 12-15 seconds. Now my PEOPLE'S CUBEis strategically placed in my re education center classroom so my young useful idiots students can marvel at its magnificent design. I am not sure why our Dear Leader did not include the production and redistribution of the CUBE as part of the $800,000,000,000.00 economic stimulus package. I can only imagine the millions of people that could play with such a glorious and educational tool while they stand in the unemployment line waiting for their extension of unemployment during Chairman-O's "Summer of Recovery".

peoplescubecube starship papercraft.jpg

So true, Vlad. I recall my days in the 1980's (the era of Reaganomics and greed) when I popped out the little cubes and reassembled my masterpiece in its completed design. Had the People's Cube been around 25 years ago I could have saved myself the bloody fingers from hacking the damn thing apart. I am proud to say however, that thinks to the genius of comrade Red Square, my future children and grandchildren will not have to suffer the hardships that I went through when society was focused on individual success and achievement.

I have a mathematically adept friend who could solve the Rubik in short order. He of course thought very highly of himself each time he solved Mr. Rubik's puzzle. My friend is very competitive and would make a poor Communist. I expect he will be purged early. I have decided not to become overly attached to him.

The flat earther kapitalists to this day keep trying to put out non equal versions to support their greed:

ZippoCube.jpg

And the Party ™ keeps beating them back with earth friendly progressive scientific innovations:

cig65888.jpg

When will they give up and just voluntarily go to Platform 5?

cubedemlogoparodySM5.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I have a mathematically adept friend who could solve the Rubik in short order. He of course thought very highly of himself each time he solved Mr. Rubik's puzzle. My friend is very competitive and would make a poor Communist. I expect he will be purged early. I have decided not to become overly attached to him.

Au Contraire my dear Comrade. Your "mathematically adept friend" is an absolutely PERFECT communist.

He is-

#1- A liar. Mathematics does not solve the Cube.

#2- Pompously Arrogant

#3- Cauludge degreed. There are virtually NO colleges that are not Marxist hotbeds.

"Communists are to be ready to cheat, lie, perjure and do everything possible to gain their ends." -Vladimir Lenin

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:An essential purchase for Collectivists ™, a People's Cube. I am learning the glorious satisfaction of "winning" through the absence of competition. The total lack of mental challenge is totally exhilarating. I wish I had purchased the Cube long ago............

This must have been made for me. This is what I am been looking for, for many decades - the ability to achieve with no effort. sigh The joy and satisfaction of winning 24/7/365! This is the dream of all Progs, is it not? The lack of competition gives us equality as never before.

Where can I get mine for free? I feel improvements just thinking about it!

Ah, ThePeoplesComrade, Congratulations.
You and I will dine together to celebrate! We will discuss my administrator password that I've been so patiently waiting for. Heh! heh!

And then I will show you how to become supreme dictator of this website!
Heh! heh! You will be so honored!
Image Remember...
I am His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Holy Crap ! How long has it been since the world's had the pleasure of Idi's company ?

Not long enough, it seems.

( Among those medals are a the Ugandan Humanitarian Legion of Merit , and, if I'm not mistaken, an authentic Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring )

Such splendor.

ThePeoplesComrade:

I notice things. What the hell kind of repair work are you having done to your dacha that costs $6,000? Don't you know you can buy a pre-owned vintage single-wide for less than that?

The difference will allow you to buy extra long heavy duty cords and hoses so you can "redistribute" your neighbors' electricity and water. And you'll STILL have enough to get that satellite dish.

Thanks to Obama, if you go that route you may even be eligible for a tax rebate. But you'll have to buy it before the end of 2010 if you don't want to have to pay the rebate back to the government in 2011. Otherwise you'll just have to pay it back in 2012.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:What the hell kind of repair work are you having done to your dacha that costs $6,000?
We are doing much needed upgrades to the vodka cabinet at party headquarters. Be assured we would never waste the people's money on frivolous enhancements.

I have not yet recieved my entitled cube! When will I get it?

Cubes will be available for purchase only until the The People reach enlightenment. All proceeds will be put to most equal use acquiring much needed distractions for hard working Inner Party members while they fight on The People's behalf.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: We are doing much needed upgrades to the vodka cabinet at party headquarters. Be assured we would never waste the people's money on frivolous enhancements.

Let me remind everyone that every People's Cube sold increases the size of available closet space at Party HQ by 2.25 cubic inches. Winter is coming on and we desperately need extra space to hang our coats and jackets.

Please do your part to redistribute clutter.

It is the duty of each and every member here to purchase at least three cubes. One for themselves, one to redistribute to children during the winter solstice festivities, and a third to send to RethugliKKKan politicians in the Hope(TM) of reeducating their warped minds. Or barring that, one should buy t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, or any of the other glorious products Comrade Red Square is offering in the People's Dry Goods store. Your purchase benefits the entire glorious collective as a whole! (Plus you get some pretty cool shit)