A Special Warning to ALL COMRADES

I am well aware that everyone here at the Cube is anticipating and preparing for the worst day in humyn history – that day being the Fourth of July – and have all written down and remembered what they should do to stop the celebration of that offensive day (I do believe Meow pontificated on what you should do, so there will be no excuse for failure).

With that said, I also want to remind you that going to this hateful website is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! All Party members found either reading or listening to the content provided there will face swift and ruthless People's Justice! Don't test us, comrades! We have the ACLU and the NLG on heightened alert to weed out any thought criminals who might be tempted to click the link I have provided you with.

And do not watcvh this hateful video.

Thanks,

Janet

Mr. Reno, I can assure you that I haven't visited the website you linked to. Personally I have no use for Red Skelton or his little fascist rant about the pledge and feel that pledging anything to this hateful and decadent country is immorally wrong. I just hope that anyone who clicks on that link realizes that they would be committing heresy and should be dealt with in the most inhumane manner one could think of! Yes, they must be subjected to.... KEITH OLBERMANN'S "SPECIAL COMMENT"! <gasp!!>

I see you have visited the site, Comrade Chairman, and are now privy to all of it's evil. Because of this violation, the ACLU has been dispatched to keep you under palace arrest for the rest of the week.

--Mr. Reno

Thank you, Mr. Reno. I saw that when it aired. A dangerous man, Red Skelton. Good thing it is strictly forbidden to go that website.

The ACLU has been dispatched to your Dacha as well, Comrade Otis. We will not tolerate ANYONE who has seen, heard or read that filthy crap!

-- Mr. Reno

Last year during the Fourth of July, several of the fireworks that the city set off in the celebration fell to earth and caught several trees, bushes, and grass on fire. I believe that is was caused by our comrades in the underground, sabotaging the kkkapitalists celebration. This year I will join them and make sure that those fireworks land directly on the evil Amerikkkans in the crowd who dare celebrate their country's founding, and not that of the motherland.

Yesterday, for the Fourth of July, I exercised my 2nd Amendment right and shot up a box of .45ACP, but not at the fascist NRA Shooting Range here in Fairtax, VA. Instead I went to where evil AmeriKKKans had gathered for the fireworks.

--
ZB

Red Skelton had a very useful progressive name and was fairly progressive for his age. This should be the truth told to the people, and not some fabricated monologues compiled today with a computer using his other speeches. Who allowed the release of that tape anyway? Wasn't Ministry of Truth supposed to adjust video and audio archives to match the current truth? Where was Comrade O'Brien when this was happening? We haven't seen him in a while have we? Drinking again with Dr. P. I presume? Relaxing at the decadent French vineyards when the Revolution at home is going down the drain?

We need more discipline, comrades. More vigilance. We have become too relaxed lately.

What was the name of that Hungarian cartoonist - there was a thread on the Blog but I couldn't find it - who described History of Communism? He had some good visuals on the enforcement of Party discipline, and I would've posted them if I could find them.

I shall assist, Comrade Red Square, in presenting the Party with visual aids to REMIND them what the price of failure is. Victor Vashi knew our "ways" all to well.

This is the outcome of your failure. Please take note at all of your relatives, friends and co-workers who had to be dealt with because of YOUR MISTAKE!

Looks like that Party Apparatchik isn't going to get that bonus after all! Why? BECAUSE HE FAILED!

Censorship is not a bad thing when you call it the Fairness Doctrine. We do it out of FAIRNESS and to keep you from thinking thoughts that would make you a FAILURE.

The Freedom Fighters were not the first to roll a few heads! We Communist are known for strict adherence to a distorted worldview and will weed out ANYONE who dares to change OUR ACCEPTED TRUTH! (Al Gore III? HA! He never existed! Long live the revolution!)

Sometimes it's just best to shut up, do as you're told and not ask questions. That, my fellow Comrades, is the key to living a safe and lasting life. But please, feel free to question anyone who ISN'T trying to tear down America. It is A-OK to question those who truly love this country... oh, and try to ruin them to while you're at it!

What happened to Yuri? Yuri? Who the hell is Yuri!? NEVER HEARD OF HIM! Turning your head the other way when the Party deals with FAILURE is always in good form. <sniff><sniff> I don't smell a decaying body! No sir! I don't smell a damn thing!

You see, Comrades, we have "ways" with dealing with those who have FAILED us for the last time. So please, do as you're told and smile! It's for PROGRESS AND THE CHILDREN! You will do as you're told for The Children, won't you?

Excellent research, Chairman!

Also let's not forget about my favorite -

https://www.mega.nu/ampp/vashi_red_primer/index.htm

They're all keeping each other in check. Brilliant! A perfect government is one where everyone is so at their throats that it compels them to do more for the people and become a better leader.

*snicker*

Yes, Betty, a good idea indeed. But think of how we here have progressed in our thinking. I certainly agree that the proles not be armed so that they cannot, quite by accident of course, shoot one of the Party come to pay a visit to see to their welfare. In fact, do you recall how our Many Titted Empress, in her ever-constant desire to protect us, said that part of her health-care plan would be confiscation of guns because people might shoot someone else? That's our Hill, always thinking of the other person. Why, that gal has the budget under control. Do you know just how much it costs to train another storm trooper?

Let us also never forget the advances in technology in the last 40 years. The drugs that can be used to help the mentally ill. The electronics to make sure that no antisocial thought goes unnoticed.

Mr. Reno
I have no idea what the link is you posted. I did not click it and I have no idea what it could be. I can confidently say I have never been there. I am proud to proffess my ignorance. Ignorance is Strength ™