A weird makeover trick Hitler wished he had known

[img]/images/Hitler_Turban_Peace_Good.jpg[/img]

One can't overestimate the importance of image branding. Hitler lost the war because of a weak branding strategy that failed to inspire and retain the sympathies of the world community. In spite of the best efforts by the Nazi Reich Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, the Hitler brand was mostly associated with such trigger words as war, evil, destruction, violence, aggression, racism, bigotry, slavery, oppression, and death.

Since then the science of branding and public relations has progressed exponentially, helping the most disadvantaged candidates to win in the court of public opinion by hiring the best political technologists money can buy. Those who would otherwise have a hard time retaining loyalty and support even from their mothers, can now easily become influential leaders, start and win wars, or take over the world if they so desire, as long as their brand has been correctly marketed to evoke such key words and phrases as peace, tolerance, diversity, togetherness, inclusiveness, multiculturalism , international friendship, building bridges, raising awareness, and strengthening communities.

In this sense, Adolf Hitler was a man who came too early. Had he and Goebbels been familiar with modern brand marketing, we would all be speaking German today. See example above and a larger sample below.

[img]/images/Hitler_Turban.jpg[/img]

I've given this scenario consideration as my first hollywood comedy screenplay, which sort of revolves around a few casting ideas of mine. I am not inclined to give away too much, but this is too precious not to share in hopes of building up hype...

sandler.jpg

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Even Goebbels could not have dreamt of a propaganda machine like the modern-day MSM. In most dictatorships, people do not believe the government journalists completely, and read between the lines. But nowadays people just blurt out the latest party slogans without thinking. It's frightening, I get to hear this bull shit every day!

If a major European journal writes that Donald Trump eats babies for breakfast tomorrow, here in Europistan, people will believe it. People are only interested in "easyly digestable" news facts that are post-able on their facebook wall. Inconvenient truths, going against the current... nopes... that closes the door to the cool parties ...

This total control of the mind through voluntary submission to Political Correctness, this is the true victory of Totalitarianism in our age.

Red Square! Crawl into a pencil box and call yourself a clock--because you are the bomb!

You are also the latest recipient of Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

And for your mother:

Another reason not to vote for Trump: He wants to ban Beet of the Week. He hasn't actually said so, but I just know he does, because it's the sort of thing he would do and that his supporters would go for. Copy and paste this everywhere till it becomes a fact, because that's how facts are made, comrades--and don't forget the embellishments!

What brand of wax do you use for apple polishing, Pinkie? That one sure is shiny....

Thank you, Pinkie! We should indulge in award-giving before it is taken away from us by another sequester!

In the meantime, someone on FB commented to this post by pointing out that Kampf and Jihad both mean Struggle or Mission Cause. As soon as I read it, I knew I had to make this picture. The fact that Kampf=Jihad is so obvious that I should have thought of this a long time ago.

[img]/images/Hitler_Mein_Jihad.jpg[/img]

Ivan Betinov wrote:What brand of wax do you use for apple polishing, Pinkie? That one sure is shiny....

That isn't wax, Ivan! She forgot to take off the cellophane!

Minitrue wrote:Even Goebbels could not have dreamt of a propaganda machine like the modern-day MSM. ...
Actually, Nazis had a strongest possible propaganda machine, media (of their time) included. And they understood the "vays" very well. (repeat, repeat, repeat - until desired "truth" sinks in (said Hitler) ; "any means necessary" - propaganda needs not to be intelligent, it needs to be successful (said Goebbels).)

In 1933-34 Gleichschaltung was methodically pulled off. Gleichschaltung – achieve "march-in-lockstep" along Nazi-dictated lines – in all areas of societal life, first of all : media, education, state apparat, organizations. Language was brazenly and grotesquely Orwellized. (detailed depiction in LTI – Lingua Tertii Imperii, by Victor Klemperer – a German philologist, banned from academia under the New Order ; at least his wife was Aryan, so he survived.)

But : concerning media, the Nazi-time propaganda machine (and same true for the Soviet analogon) was limited to newspapers, radio, cinema*. The day-in day-out dynamic visual omnipresence wasn't there. So, by pure technical reasons, the impact of Nazi-media wasn't like the concerted modern-day MSM (along with "mass culture"), churning 24/7 – and the "easily digestible" way, to boot.

* plus banners, posters, giga-portraits and system-symbolics (flags, emblems, ...) – all

And another "weakness" of Nazism (as compared to modern leftism) : it was elitist, in the sense of deifying the Übermensch (limited to Aryans). That aspect we also have in Islam - the Muslim Herrenmensch. Communism had its New (Soviet) Man – alas, that one was peddled "non-elitist" : you had "masses", you had "internationalism", you had "world brotherhood", and Sowjetmensch "just leader" of all that. An ideology with the mentioned "elitism" at base will always have a problem to "really reach" "all humanity". But today's leftism – just rehashing the Soviet slick phantasmagoria – is "open", "multicultural", "inclusive", ... , you know the drill. A1 marketing. (and Red Square most correctly reinvented Moustachio Man in this leftish setting.)

How true :
Minitrue wrote:... This total control of the mind through voluntary submission to Political Correctness, this is the true victory of Totalitarianism in our age.

That revolution was not televised :

Nazi-time.jpg
(the composition, as such, would have delighted Stanley Kubrick)

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Red Square! Crawl into a pencil box and call yourself a clock--because you are the bomb!

A most obscure and equal reference, Commissarka.

- SK

Ivan Betinov wrote:What brand of wax do you use for apple polishing, Pinkie? That one sure is shiny....

Betinov, I finally found a use for that mustache wax you threw in with my purchase of Obama's Snake Oil™ , but the shiny thing you see is my shovel!

WHACK!!!

I'll bet you see lots of sparkly, twinkly, starry things now, don't you?

Image Image Image

Just like old times...

I see little winged Bernie Sanderses dressed in adult diapers flitting around and around my jar making little "cheep-cheep-cheep" noises.

Hey, guys! Maybe we shouldn't hate Hitler with all our might? Perhaps some of his principles have some grounding!

Minitrue wrote:
godblesshitler.jpg
..On second thought, let's stick with Komrade Ivanoff.

Capitalist Pig wrote:
Minitrue wrote:
godblesshitler.jpg
..On second thought, let's stick with Komrade Ivanoff.

Wait, let's translate it now...

ALLAH
EXPLODE
FUHRER

His sign sounds alright to me.

You can now read this article in Polish, courtesy of our comrades from EuroIslam in Warsaw:

Gdyby tylko Hitler miał lepszy PR….