Addressing the Plight of Winter Babies

Comrades!This article on the socio-economic plight of babies born in the winter (which I found while studying the kkkapitalist Wall Street Journal for thoughtcrimes to denounce, errors to use against our class enemies, and also as toilet paper for the masses) shocked me to the very core of my progressive being.

The article suggests that poor women, unwed mothers, and women of lower education are most likely to give birth to winter babies, who are in turn most likely to become poor, undereducated, and live shorter lives. Comrades, this grave social injustice must be addressed, and addressed at once!

I propose mandatory abortions for all children who would be born during winter months. This progressive measure would ensure that a good portion of the poor and downtrodden are simply not created, thus helping to break a vicious cycle that social planners, community organizers and various other high minded meddlers have labored for over a century to break. In addition, the decreased births will lessen the strain on the world's resources. Just think of the untold millions of carbon footprints that are simply never created, the untold diapers winding up in landfills, and the increased amount of Chinese baby food that will be available for a growing world.

Given as our noble comrades in ACORN are currently cut out of the Federal funding loop, I suggest that we tap them to organize their communities to find those eligible for free, mandatory "Hope Abortions", and to partner with Planned Parenthood to open "Change Clinics" in various ACORN offices, where one may receive their free abortion, and also get advice on running prostitution rings and money laundering.

But Comrade, surely as the Commissar of Time, you know that all seasons are equal, therefore, every baby has equal right to be born in poverty!

Indeed, all seasons and all times are equal, but as long as mothers keep creating unequal babies, something must be done about it, and abortion has the added advantage reducing the drain on Mother Gaia's resources. Plus aborting babies created in poverty is progressive.

I must commend your choice of Planned Parenthood as a facilitating agency. Seeing that their roots were originally in helping ensure that our race is genetically equal, they will serve this initiative well.

Comrade Colonel, as you know Progressivism needs the poor and downtrodden. Without them, we have no reason to wreck change society. The poor are the reason we create massive redistribution programs which we can then loot for personal gain which we use to help society. The downtrodden are the reason we feel justified in trodding on everyone else we appeal to the conscience of the masses. Fewer poor and downtrodden means more of us will have to work a less caring more heartless nation.

On the other hand, maybe we can just replace the missing poor and downtrodden with cardboard cutouts which will leave more resources for us the remaining poor and downtrodden. Good idea, Comrade! I'll take it up with the Commissar in chare of the Death Panel the new Health Care Commissioner.

I was torn over this Comrade Opiate, however as any clear history of progressivism shows, the goal of social planning and manipulation has always involved getting rid of the poor and downtrodden, either by redistributing wealth to them, or simply aborting them.

Since the Current Truth(TM) involves reducing wear and tear on the earth, the best solution seemed to me that we must reduce the poor, as they are not as enlightened, and more likely to shop at wal mart.

And as you point out, a proper program of abortion will leave more resources for the Poor and Downtrodden(TM), reduce carbon footprints, and give the new Health Care Commissar something to do.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:... the goal of social planning and manipulation has always involved getting rid of the poor and downtrodden, either by redistributing wealth to them, or simply aborting them.

Since the Current Truth(TM) involves reducing wear and tear on the earth, the best solution seemed to me that we must reduce the poor, as they are not as enlightened, and more likely to shop at wal mart...
I must confess Colonel 7.62, at first I did not follow the wisdom of you thinking until your brilliant final comments. I believe you may be channeling our beloved Comrade Lenin or possibly Comrade Marx. We must eradicate the poor by any means necessary. I agree that protecting Mother Earth and the State can at times present conflicts in our Glorious Cause but you have synchronized this conundrum elegantly.

Once again I realize how limited and unsophisticated are my progressive reasonings. I have much to learn and I denounce myself. I have scheduled a Jiffy Lobo appointment for tomorrow.

I see it this way Comrade. The Party(TM) must plan everything for The Greater Good(TM) and that includes the number of allowed births per social class. Needless to say, the Poor(TM) and Downtrodden(TM) are a major part of the progressive agenda, but more importantly, so is controlling them, and ensuring they don't get out of hand, and stay in the ghettos where they belong.

You see, we need The Poor(TM) and we need them to stay in the ghetto, in subsidized housing, and in the trashier, parts of town that resemble a soviet housing project gone bad. That is a powerful tool to cause Guilt(TM) and Shame(TM). So even the very population must be managed in a progressive fashion. Since The Poor(TM) breed like the rabbits bothering Commissar Theocrtius; well we have to abort a good number of them for The Greater Good(TM).

Soon, through the progressive use of population control measures, the earth will have a balanced population, and an appropriate number of all social classes will exist. Equality will be enforced!

Commissar, you are wise in bringing this to our attention.

Poverty must be stamped out! Poverty must be eradicated! Those that promote poverty must be reeducated! The only way we will be equal is if Poverty is no longer a word we can use to describe our People™.

I propose a new WAR... A War On Poverty. We will recruit those disenfranchised ACORN workers and put their talents in Community Engineering to good use in molding the equality of our communities. To do their job without being handcuffed, they will of course need powers of arrest and report to only an authorized Commissar or Czariat.

Under this new War On Poverty, Planned Parenthood will be renamed to ObamaBorn to honor the Great One and to show only those born under his LIGHT are enlightened. Those not of Pure enlightened Party-Affiliation™ will also be "dealt with" under the ObamaBorn program.