After SEPARATE VACATIONS, it's time to circle the Wagons

Komrades, our game is undone, and Reaktionaries have noticed that Michelle Antoinette's escapade to Spain was a deliberate koup against the Dэaя Lэadэя, a statement saying: "I must enjoy the perks of First Ladyhood now, before the Regime collapses in a few weeks", and "I'm tired of being thrown under the bus."

No one rises above the Dэaя Lэadэя unpunished.

If the Dэaя Lэadэя prefers boyfriends to Michelle's embrace, hэ is entitled to that as a Pэoplэ's Hэяo. If the Dэaя Lэadэя sinks precipitously in the polls, Michelle has the duty to throw herself under the bus, and make him shine.

I thought for a while that the Cordoba Vacation was just a ruse, to make Reaktionaries go after her, and not the Dэaя Lэadэя, but the magnitude of the media blitz on the vacation expense, instead of on Michelle herself, makes me realize that she is just trying to make the Dэaя Lэadэя look worse. She is up to something. Or perhaps, worse, the Klintons were behind this move. But I know the Dэaя Lэadэя is two steps ahead of Bill/Hitlary, so it must be Michelle. This doesn't bode well for the Dэaя Lэadэя.

In the mean time, that odious Reaktionary Leader, Georgius W. Boosch, has been once again winning the hearts and minds of the American Prole. Every time I see this I foam at the mouth and go into convulsions; argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must redouble our Collectivist Efforts and do everything legal and otherwise to thwart Reaktionaries and to bolster the image of our Dэaя Lэadэя. We need volunteers to jump under the bus. Already Robert Gibbs has risen up to the task, by painting the Dэaя Lэadэя as the Patriotic savior of American values and all around Anti-Marxist. If he carries this gig too far, the Dэaя Lэadэя will purge him.

So, list your ideas to agitate the masses to rally around the Dэaя Lэadэя, and circle the wagons. As any Soviet Slogan, it must be a one liner.

I shall start with this short phrase:

Bush took your job away

Barack lied; babies died.

Um.. that doesn't read quite right correctly somehow O_o. Oh well back to the EOR again.

What is all this bashing of our first African-sort- of- Amerikan First Lady? This is just racist. She is entitle, by the very fact of being from slave blood, to go anywhere she wants and do anything she wants, at the expensive of the taxpayers!

I will volunteer Comrades Red Rooster & Theo to fall under the bus for dear, precious Leader. I am sure they are eager to give it all for the cause. )If not, a little enticing will be in order)

Remember Pearl Harbor

Remember Iraq!

Labour is not Working
— 1978 Conservative Party poster devised by Saatchi and Saatchi. The poster showed a long queue outside a 'Labour Exchange' commenting on the high levels of unemployment.

Freedom is not working!

This is a White Man's Government! — Horatio Seymour 1868 Democratic Presidential Candidate

This is a White Man's Government!

Comrades, I am deeply disturbed by these constant comparisons of our First Lady to Marie Antoinette, and they must stop at once.

Such a comparison is right wing code for "Nazi." That's right. If you compare Michelle Obama to Marie Antoinette, you are as good as calling her a Nazi.

Marie Antoinette, you see, was born in Austria. Guess who else was? That's right, Adolf Hitler. The right wing code is so obvious, even I figured it out.

Comradette Donna, you are so right, oops, I mean, so correct. Freedom does not work and suppresses governments ability to give away entitlement which we are entitled to. You are on your way to becoming a good Prog.

Pinkie, I think calling Mama MO is straight up racist . . . why else call this glorious, proud... very proud black woman by a white name!

Groucho, I think Bush started the ugly rumor about Mama MO. He should be impeached.

Out of Kharacter: Unlike Michelle, when Laura smiles, she doesn't look like she's afraid her face will break.

Here is another slogan:

It was worse when Bush was Prez

While we can also say:

Obama is as good as it gets

You want to bet?