AIDS, Ebola, Obama -- Thanks, Africa !

It's that nasty free speech thing isn't it :D

Biff Henderson wrote:Dear Leader returns the kindness.https://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/now-we-also-have-an-ebola-amnesty/

Comrade,

Craptek News Service was given advance notification of this plan months ago on August 3, 2014. I may consider adopting "Nostradamus" as my middle name - or not.

Craptek Avatar 12 JPG.jpg
Well, well, well - now that the blockage on the southern border is cleared it's time to turn our attention eastward to the Atlantic coastal blockade. [highlight=#FFFF00]The rather timely appearance of an ebola outbreak in Africa is a Marx-send.[/highlight] Is it not? Ah, yes...[highlight=#ffff00]another crisis requiring Dear Leader and His kindhearted helpers to exercise American compassion toward the poor, starving, diseased, oppressed and yearning off-white peoples of the dark continent.[/highlight]

[highlight=#FFFF00]We must begin now - this very minute - to ready accommodations for our new guests.[/highlight] I recommend re-purposing the many vacant beachfront condos and apartment buildings along the southeastern coast of Florida as our starting point. Once these are filled with grateful visitors we begin the westward migration.

All that wasted space in Utah cries out to the homeless of the world. Yes, the next few years are shaping up nicely. I don't know about you, comrades... but just thinking about this has me all a-twitter!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Biff Henderson wrote:Dear Leader returns the kindness.https://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/now-we-also-have-an-ebola-amnesty/

Comrade,

Craptek News Service was given advance notification of this plan months ago on August 3, 2014. I may consider adopting "Nostradamus" as my middle name - or not.

Craptek Avatar 12 JPG.jpg
Well, well, well - now that the blockage on the southern border is cleared it's time to turn our attention eastward to the Atlantic coastal blockade. [highlight=#FFFF00]The rather timely appearance of an ebola outbreak in Africa is a Marx-send.[/highlight] Is it not? Ah, yes...[highlight=#ffff00]another crisis requiring Dear Leader and His kindhearted helpers to exercise American compassion toward the poor, starving, diseased, oppressed and yearning off-white peoples of the dark continent.[/highlight]

[highlight=#FFFF00]We must begin now - this very minute - to ready accommodations for our new guests.[/highlight] I recommend re-purposing the many vacant beachfront condos and apartment buildings along the southeastern coast of Florida as our starting point. Once these are filled with grateful visitors we begin the westward migration.

All that wasted space in Utah cries out to the homeless of the world. Yes, the next few years are shaping up nicely. I don't know about you, comrades... but just thinking about this has me all a-twitter!
Mock Dear Leader (Flatulence Breeze Upon Him - or is it FLATUS Bre..etc.) and the One gifts AmeriKa EbolaShare. Gore'n us!