Air America AND his wife

Debbie_Stabenow.jpg
Red Roosters list of forward thinking DNC social action groups for Democrats got me to thinking......

The co-founder of Air America is Thomas Athans, Senator Debbie Stabenow's (MI) husband. He obviously is not happy with the home fire as it is a burnin'.

The husband of Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., told police he paid a prostitute $150 for sex in February.

Troy, Mich., police were investigating an Internet-based prostitution ring when they stopped Stabenow's husband, Thomas Athans, whom police believed had just met a prostitute at a hotel and paid to have sex with her, according to The Detroit News.

Athans admitted to paying the 20-year-old woman to perform oral sex on him.
Athans was not arrested, but agreed to cooperate with the investigation, the paper reported, citing police documents.
~
"This is very disturbing and serious. Obviously, it's a deeply difficult and personal matter," Stabenow said, according to a statement from her office.

Troy police Lt. Gerry Scherlinck would not confirm that Athans was working with police, telling FOX News his agency does not release names of investigation witnesses — which Athans would be if he were cooperating with the probe.

Scherlinck confirmed, however, that department detectives did go to a Residence Inn to investigate unusual activity on Feb. 26, and stopped a man coming out who agreed to testify in court.

Athans also is co-founder and former CEO of the liberal Democracy Radio.

SOURCE: https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,345153,00.html

However, she will "stand by her man", by her unselfish dedication to the the "fairness doctrine". She hopes Air America, or it's remnants will finally teach Americans what is right.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelc ... ml?showall

BILL PRESS: Yeah, I mean, look: They have a right to say that. They've got a right to express that. But, they should not be the only voices heard. So, is it time to bring back the Fairness Doctrine?

SENATOR DEBBIE STABENOW (D-MI): I think it's absolutely time to pass a standard. Now, whether it's called the Fairness Standard, whether it's called something else — I absolutely think it's time to be bringing accountability to the airwaves. I mean, our new president has talked rightly about accountability and transparency. You know, that we all have to step up and be responsible. And, I think in this case, there needs to be some accountability and standards put in place.

BILL PRESS: Can we count on you to push for some hearings in the United States Senate this year, to bring these owners in and hold them accountable?

SENATOR DEBBIE STABENOW (D-MI): I have already had some discussions with colleagues and, you know, I feel like that's gonna happen. Yep.

Finally, and this one hits home. This ridiculous woman claims she can empirically "feel" global warming. I went through years of college chemistry, and anecdotal evidence like this is a joke. But here she is, smiling while making six figures, as if she has a clue to the science involved, or for that matter what the scientific method even entails. Yet she is qualified enough to try top enact into law "cap and trade", by virtue of being a senator, and getting advice from "green activists".

Detroit, Mich. - Michigan just experienced its coldest July on record; global temperatures haven't risen in more than a decade; Great Lakes water levels have resumed their 30-year cyclical rise (contrary to a decade of media scare stories that they were drying up due to global warming), and polls show that climate change doesn't even make a list of Michigan voters' top-ten concerns.

Yet in an interview with the Detroit News Monday, Senator Debbie Stabenow (D., Mich.) - recently appointed to the Senate Energy Committee - made clear that fighting the climate crisis is her top priority.

"Climate change is very real," she confessed as she embraced cap and trade's massive tax increase on Michigan industry - at the same time claiming, against all the evidence, that it would not lead to an increase in manufacturing costs or energy prices. "Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

From The Detroit News: https://community.detnews.com/apps/blogs/henrypayneblog/index.php?blogid=2041#ixzz105nG2z7M

Comrade spectrum sanitizer-

You missed the most important part of the story-

Working girl deprived of cell phone and laptop by Reichtwing fascists!

martin_alycia.jpg
[/url]
Police arrested Alycia Martin, 20, of Westland, Mich.,
on a charge of prostitution and confiscated a cell phone,
laptop and $431 after "advising" Air America founder.

spectrum sanitizer wrote:
Finally, and this one hits home. This ridiculous woman claims she can empirically "feel" global warming.
Perhaps she is a witch and part of the Christine O'Donnell coven. I wonder what vibrations she was feeling when el esposo was in Detroit?
Debbie_Stabenow.jpg

Comrade Sanitizer, I regret to say that you lost me at the mention of Faux News.

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:Comrade Sanitizer, I regret to say that you lost me at the mention of Faux News.

I already advised Comrade Sanitizer of the perils of not warning the Gulag before waxing serious on his posting-HSL-40

I especially warned him about Comrade Pinky's shovel.

This woman, Levin, our Governor, and every elected official from Detroit makes me embarrased to be from Michigan. My idea is this, we saw off Wayne and Monroe counties(Detroit+ most of its urban dystopia) and admit it to the union as "Metropotamia" (Jefferson's name for a planned state in this region. Either that, or we just wall off Detroit, let it rot, and begin anew.

$150? He should ask for the Algore discount.

Debbie has a large support group of Party™ wives she can console with during these difficult times: Elizabeth Edwards, Hillary Klinton, Jacqueline Jackson, Silda Spitzer to list a few.

As for her Airhead America co-founderin' husband, it should come as no suprise that someone tied to an organization that received $875,000 in "loans" from—all places—a 'Boy's and Girl's Club' is going around getting a "Lewinski" from a girl (half his age) that could very well come from such a Club.

Is it any wonder why Debbie Stabenow has turned to Global Warming™ for comfort? She's an emotional wreck after finding out about her Bill Klinton wannabe husband getting caught in the sting.

You see, Comrades, Global Warming™ isn't just to fleece people from their freedoms and money another one of Algore's "internet" inventions, but it's a religion for those who are troubled and in need. They can reach out, too, for comfort—just like Debbie.

Isn't it better for Debbie that she feels tectonic orgasms comforted by the warm embrace of Global Warming™? Her other alternative would be to change her name to "Debbie Stab-him-now"

I believe in Global Warming ™, I can see the sun from my house. Well actually in Minnesota we see very little of the sun and must take it mostly on faith, so I am a true believer. However for several months each year, while in Florida, we see the sun quite regularly, which increases our faith in the sun's existence (even during the dark days of political elections).

People are the cause of Global Warming ™, Mother Earth ™ can not support our growing hoards. Michigan is clearly a logical place to start the Culling Purges ™.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:I believe in Global Warming ™, I can see the sun from my house. Well actually in Minnesota we see very little of the sun and must take it mostly on faith, so I am a true believer. However for several months each year, while in Florida, we see the sun quite regularly, which increases our faith in the sun's existence (even during the dark days of political elections).

People are the cause of Global Warming ™, Mother Earth ™ can not support our growing hoards. Michigan is clearly a logical place to start the Culling Purges ™.

Comrade,

Rest assured that your "dark days" of political elections has triumphed this time around with the worthy Stuart Smalley for Senator™. Indeed people are the cause of Global Warming™ because Algore said so. He's a Nobel Pee-se™ prize winner, a multi-millionaire, and nationally syndicated caricature. He's also got the package to boot ( or is that büt?).