AL GORE PROMOTER OF DOOMSDAY CULT?

AL GORE PROMOTER OF DOOMSDAY CULT?
By Sharon Hughes
October 7, 2011
NewsWithViews.com

Okay, this picture is funny, but some take the comparison seriously.

doomsday_prophets.png
The Wall Street Journal had an article a few months back when Harold Camping predicted the end of the world would occur on May 21, 2011, called Camping the "Christian Al Gore." Why?

Because the former Vice President is more and more being seen as part of a new doomsday cult that has grown out of the Green movement. FULL STORY

Illustration by John Camejo from the film “Dr. Strangelove”
Mad Mahmoud riding the nuke. Yahoo!

Doomsday cult is right !
They even got themselves a logo :

[attachment=0]obama-2012-logo.jpg[/attachment]

Human Events

No. 278 of 365
Make them take the Gore versus Unabomber test. Simply take random extracts from Al Gore's Earth in the Balance and the Unabomber's Manifesto— and invite them to guess who wrote what.

ah yes, all the strong males have much in common.

Image Psst...Krasno--spelling error on the logo. Change America to CHINA. Viva la Revolucion.

When the Bushitler stole the 2000 election by not having CNN declare Florida for Gore before the EASTERN-time polls had closed, His Holiness the Goracle, Primate of the First Church of Climatology, Holy See at Jackson Hole, had an elevation of consciousness.

And lo, he went into the political desert and ate locusts and honey for years, waxed quite fat on them, including all the money from, well, proof that in Government failure is success.

So we did not notice that the Holy Gore had become elevated to the Godhead. He has had an epiphany. He is ennobled. And by definition whatever he says is right.

He is a true believer in Service of the Eternal Perpetual Truth of Whatever Comes Out My Ass (SEPTCOMA hereafter).

Never forget the power of SEPTCOMA.

It works just great for Nanski.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:He is a true believer in Service of the Eternal Perpetual Truth of Whatever Comes Out My Ass (SEPTCOMA hereafter).

Never forget the power of SEPTCOMA.

It works just great for Nanski.

Father Prog Theocritus, it is with trembling fear I point out to you that SEPTCOMA isn't a real word. Unless you just now INVENTED it, then it's OK.

But SEPTICEMIA is a disease that DOES exist.

https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/SEPTICEMIA

Perhaps the learned Theocritus means a new condition of Anal Septicemia?

This condition is more commonly referred to as:

Gore's Syndrome.

Krasnodar wrote:This condition is more commonly referred to as:

Gore's Syndrome.
But he has SO MANY. Unless Gore's Syndrome means "A total, complete, turd. A loser, pathological liar. A shit on steroids."

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Works for me !

Comrades! Comrades! To Jiffy-Lobo™ with all of you! Do you not know that denying the Holy Gore is a mortal sin? He says it, and SEPTCOMA makes it The Word™. His SEPTCOMA. All others are subservient.

What you do not realize is that is is, and repeat after me, The Holy Gore. The Holy Gore. Get this and get it now.

I don't care if a gerbil who died up Richard Gere's ass would laugh at his intelligence, he is The Holy Gore.

Don't you get it? We are a religion. Without those inconvenient trappings of thinking that there is something bigger than we are; Progism means Never Having to Say You're Not The Biggest Thing in the Whole World.

Hubris, thy name is Father Prog. And that's why I'm Father Prog. Because I know I'm not worth a shit; people know I'm not worth a shit; and they hate things enough to be happy that I'm going to revenge them for the ennui of their lives.

That that, dear comrades, is why I'm a Made Prog.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:What you do not realize is that is is, and repeat after me, The Holy Gore. The Holy Gore.

But Father Prog.... Do we have 2 gods? I thought THE ONE had superseded and supplanted The Holy Gore.

How are we supposed to have a religion when we are confused who (or what) our current god is?

And Father Prog... Aren't we supposed to be ATHEISTS?

I am so confused. I did go to-
jiffy_lobo.png
-but it didn't help at all.

UPDATE- And what about The Many-Titted Empress? Is she now chopped liver to us?
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 10/15/2011, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Update- What about the Empress?

" Ennui " ?

Thanks Theo .....you just had to slip that one in there, didn'tcha ?

Comrades, you do not realize that when you became a Prog, you had to forsake all other masters and follow the dictates of you being the biggest thing in the universe? The Holy Gore is a princeling of the New World Order and as such he is owed fealty.

But the true progressive is someone who needs a secular salvation. He needs to know that no matter what he does, he's okay because the only sins are not being a progressive; sins otherwise are nothing. The victim's tears are my water.

A real prog knows, as a Spanish grandee knows, that no matter what he does, he's okay because he's been Saved. Once saved, always saved, as long as you don't write a book like that David Mamet traitor. Or the loathsome David Horowitz. Both traitors to the secular salvation which we offer.

And I'm sure that you've noticed that in our secular salvation, there is not a damned thing which states that we have to apologize for stolen Hummels.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:.... And I'm sure that you've noticed that in our secular salvation, there is not a damned thing which states that we have to apologize for stolen Hummels.

hummel (ˈhʌm ə l) — adj
1. (of cattle) hornless
2. (of grain) awnless

[C15: of Germanic origin; compare Low German hummel hornless animal]

Hummel (ˈhʊməl) — n
Johann Nepomuk (joˈhan ˈneːpomʊk). 1778--1837, German composer and pianist

Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition
2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009

HuH? Do I need another
[attachment=0]jiffy_lobo.png[/attachment][/color]

Comrade Scratchy, a Hummel is a unit of trade here in the Kollective, where we are always loving and supporting, especially as we are sharpening our knives under the table, and there is no reason for it. Chairman Punchenko professed to love Hummels and there was some sort of, er, contretemps between Meow and me over the alleged Hummels.

And there is no reason for it. This is a hummel:
Why Meow is attached to them is one of the big questions here at the Cube; I personally have come to the view that he's just trying to make something out of nothing. I never saw value in Hummels but then Meow is a sneaky SOB and so why did he start this?

I had no choice but to steal as many of them as I could.

See how it goes? I had a feeling that someone might want to do something and so I stepped in, in the very best bureaucratic fashion: being a third-rate person exercising unaccountable power for no reason other than a desire to be noticed.

I'm SO glad I'm a prog.

Mmmmm.... nothing beats parsnips and beer !

Especially when its a five pound parsnip and a stein with about two gallons of pilsner.

This little hummel fills me with anticipation for our harvest time celebration feast........

Vodka and Beets !

And it's always a harvest celebration at the Collective.

Every...... single...... day......

So a Hummel is a porcelain knick-knack of a kid in Alpine attire holding the bountiful harvest of beets and beer?

Must be a localized thing in your collective.

Here in the Oregon Collective we don't have any such thing as a Hummel.

We do however have Homos.

Harking back to our discussion of THE ONE and THE HOLY GORACLE being gods, I have an observation to make-

The Homo has been elevated beyond any god or celebrity. The
Homo is superior to all authority, including Progs.

The
Homo is beyond Race, beyond Politics, beyond Feminism, beyond Law (especially the Laws of Nature). The Homo is superior to every plant, animal, element, space or time.

Succinctly said,
Homos rule the Universe. All things that exist, or have ever existed are because of Homos.

It is said that the Dead Sea is where Sodom and Gomorrah existed before becoming a quarter-mile deep nuclear crater in the Earth's crust.

Which was the way the up-and-coming "I am that I am" God dealt so unethically with
Homos, and they have been in "Pay Back is Hell" mode ever since.

Scratchy, it's news to me that homos rule the universe; this homo is doing a pretty good job of taking charge in a small, West Texas town of 9000, just now getting oil company to lift it from abject poverty. But I can promise you that you're hearing some mouthy people who have little to do with the rank-and-file homos.

Unfortunately the doyens of the group are dead but at one time, about a decade ago, I belonged to a gay dining group in Midland, the FORT. It was an acronym for the Faggots of the Round Table, a soubriquet given by a waiter and much too good to pass up.

You cannot believe the things that these ten or so gay men said about our Many Titted Empress. The ones who were in media did, for free, commercials for Republicans.

And please do not make the mistake of conflating mouthy queers with the people whom you've known all your life, who get up, go to work, keep a house, pay taxes, pay bills, and simply don't want to be forced to be invisible. I have no wish whatsoever to be a poster child for homosexuality; I don't think it really ought to matter all that much. And, coming from a great home, I recognize the value of a mother and father.

Bear in mind it is just as unfair to think of Herman Cain (my favorite) and Al Sharpton in the same thought.