Al'z Jazeera - The Current Truth

alz jazeera.jpg

Current TV, the current truth channel owned by Al Gore has just sold to Al'z Jazeera for $400,000,000. Way to go Al, let's warm up the USA with a little Muslim agitprop. The science is in comrades. Things are indeed heating up.

Since current USSA law bars foreign ownership of a broadcast station -- let alone network -- how fortunate it is that this network is distributed by cable, and is therefore exempt from such silly rules and regulatons.

Our Dear Leader (PBUH) has not issued a statement of congratulations to Al ("Jazeera") Gore from his Dacha in the People's Republic of Hawaii.

In entirely unrelated news, a special rider to the Physical Cliff bill has been retroactively passed to exempt capital gains from the sale of cable networks from the new 187% tax on incomes over $5.00 per year ($7.15 for non-gay married couples), or the equivalent value in root vegetables.

Now our corpulent comrade will be able to keep his private jet staffed with a cabin crew of hookers for every occasion.
No more hotel employee embarrassment for himself or traveling companion Michael Moore, a couple of real intellectual heavyweights!
Last edited by General Confusion on 1/3/2013, 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: oops!

Comrade Peoples,

This is most excellent news as we all know Algore will willingly pay his Fair Share™ of that windfall to the Peoples Lockbox™.

I can feel my chakra being released just thinking about this.

egyptian-tards.jpg
s-AL-GORE-CLIMATE-REALITY-large300.jpg
Comrades,
We should celebrate the glorious union of Al and their pal Al. For the murderous, oppressive, jihadist Al, they gain access to the soft, malleable Amerikan mind with little or no rules or regulations that come with being on cable tv. For the inventor, scientist, carbon credit marketing genius, movie maker, People's I.T. guy Al, he gets all of that nasty oil money without the nasty oil. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Prog Off

If we're going to dredge up Gore again, maybe one of you out there with more imagination than me can do something with this: Al Gore Walks Away from Green Energy.

I guess it wasn't paying enough to support his 1% lifestyle.

Comades,

I, Al Gore, a.k.a. Gorbels Cube, am outraged that the Reich-Wing Fanatics at Breitbart (see image above) have dared to epose my political leanings in selling the People's Channel, Current TV, to Aljazeera after I sensibly rejected overtures from the infamous Glenn Beck seeking to acquire the Current-TV Channel List, our sole and most treasured asset (which my progressive comrades and I owned, of course, in the name of the Collective Good and surely not for personal profit).

--Gorbels Cube

speaks for the prophet.jpg
Al Makmud Gore speaks for the Prophet (peace be upon him).

Hey Comrades, It's just a matter of letter spacing, spelling, etc. What's the big deal! Huh?

Image It's a very special thing when Algore sells his soul to the highest bidder!

Isn't that what life's all about? Especially from Algore, who cares so much about the environment! His "Current TV" bombed! Now he sells his bomb to Al Jazeera!

We all know how much Al JaZeera cares about the environment! Right? They want to send Israel into the sea, as well as anyone who isn't them. Infidels! They have told us they will do this. First Israel, then the United States.

Our founding Fathers dealt with them as well. This is not a new thing.

They are already in hell. They want us to join them. Obviously Algore has taken the first step.

So true Comrade Pam, Muslim Sharia has a long history of "green space" sensitivity.

muslim green space.jpg

I, Barack Obama, our Fearless Leader, compliment Chuck Hagel for his prescient wisdom in inspiring the way for Comrade Gore to declare himself politically sympatico with Aljazeera in selling his interests in Current TV to Aljazeera and steadfastly refusing to even consider selling Current TV's channel list to the Now-Libertarian Neanderthal, Glenn Beck. Here's Chuck, way ahead of his time back in 2009, declaring himself sympatico with an Aljazeera viewer's view of America as the "bully of the world":

--Fearless Leader