All Nuts Are Created Equal - Stop Religious Persecution Now

As official self appointed “Defender of The People's Nuts”, I Captain Craptek, must protest the harsh and inhuman body searches taking place at the Guantanamo isolation Gulag. I present the following example of religious insensitivity in hopes of spurring a rapid change in our administration's current policy.

godfatherpolitics reports:

Saeed Mohammed Saleh Hatim, Fadhel Hussein Saleh Hentif and Abdurrahman Abdallah Ali Mahmoud Al Shubati, three detainees at Guantanamo Bay, (yes, I know it seems like 7 or 8) filed a lawsuit with the United States District Court for the District of Columbia against Barack Obama claiming that they are being violated every time they are searched when they leave or return to their cells.

In addition to the graphic details of the search procedure, the suit went on to complain that because of the new search procedures, detainees felt discouraged from meeting with their attorneys or representatives of the courts. Chief Judge Royce C. Lambert agree with the detainees and ruled that the new search procedures in fact did interfere with their access to legal counsel because [highlight=#FFFF00]“it was such a personal affront to them and their religious beliefs.”[/highlight]

tsa-pat-down.gi.top.jpg
It's time, comrades, that someone put an end to the religious persecution, humiliation, and degrading behavior taking place in our Guantanamo Bay isolation Gulag. As fellow citizens of the world, our Misloom brothers deserve better treatment than that of lowly cattle.

I call on Dear Leader to immediately send TSA representatives to Guantanamo for the purpose of teaching The People's Army prison guards the acceptable screening techniques and procedures they currently employ while searching USSA citizens at our airports. It is simply not acceptable for us to allow this inhumane and unequal treatment to continue another day!

Rage Boys 3.jpg

Yes Comrade Craptek. If one is fondled, all must be fondled.
All Nuts are Created Equal.png

"SO LET IT BE WRITTEN... SO MAKE IT BE DONE" dear leader Barack Hussein Trayvon Obama, 2007

"Equality is equal for all and redistributes sameness of equality to most!!" Fraulein Frankenfeinstein, 2013

samness.jpg