All offensive state flags must be removed immediately

State_Flags_Offensive.png
Comrades! On the heels of the removal of the offensive Confederate battle flag in South Carolina and elsewhere, let's take a closer look at South Carolina's offensive state flag as well - and at all the offensive flags in many other states that comprise the highly offensive United States.

Some moderates among us may settle for a compromise and propose to revise all these flags based on the former Soviet republics model, with hammers and sickles on the red field (scroll down for image).

We reject centrist solutions and demand that these flags be eliminated altogether, while the corresponding states merge into one centralized homogeneous entity with the capital in Washington, DC. Our previous plan for the national flag may have to be revised accordingly:

Once the recent flag controversy has opened a new favorable line of attack, we must maintain our offensive and never stop pointing out how offensive the state flags are, calling for their removal. Use the guidelines below as talking points and expand them where appropriate.

If someone thinks this issue is too silly to waste our time fighting it, remember that the issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution. ~

Alabama - Racist and Christianist - Contains a crimson "X" that represents the Cross of St. Andrew and is reminiscent of the Confederate battle flag.

Arizona - Racist and Imperialist - The red-and-gold sunburst is modeled after the colors of Spanish conquistador Coronado during his 1540 expedition for the Catholic Christian Empire in Imperialist Spain, "conquistador" being the Spanish word for "conquer" of the oppressed pre-Christian nations of indigenous people.

Arkansas - Racist: Design contains stylized reorganization of the Confederate battle flag, along with the top blue flag in the white diamond-shaped field signifying Arkansas' secessionist period when it was part of the Confederacy.

California - Nationalistic and therefore arguably fascist, and also racist against Latinos: Flag says "California Republic" on it, which was another country that no longer exists, and should be changed to "State." It's racist against Latinos because the California Republic was proclaimed by white Anglo-Saxon men in a revolt against being governed by the enlightened People of Color who ruled Mexico, of which California was gloriously part. Even though the red star was inspired by the Lone Star Texas Republic, it should remain as a symbol of anti-imperialist class struggle and progressivism.

Connecticut - Sexist: Flag contains a sexist slogan that, when translated from Latin, says "He who transplanted sustains us."

Delaware - Racist and sexist: Flag contains images of two white males, creating a hostile sexist and racist environment.

Florida - Racist and Tribalist: Shows a Native American woman from the Seminole tribe, scattering flowers, in an offensive caricature like the Washington Redskins football team, and tribalist in nature as it showcases the Seminole tribe at the expense of the others who were repressed by White Christian men. The red "X" on the flag creates a hostile environment by resembling the Cross of St. Andrew in the same formation as the cross on the Confederate battle flag.

Georgia - Sexist, bigoted, and religionistic: Shows an image of a white guy holding a gun and says God on it.

Hawaii - Imperialist with emblem of former enemy: The Union Jack on the Hawaiian flag is a celebration of the imperialist British Empire which, by the way, was our military enemy just as the Confederacy was.

Kansas - Racist and bigoted, and celebrates animal slavery: The image of a white male driving two enslaved creatures, one of which is a Horse of Color, is insensitive and offensive.
Kentucky - Racist, sexist, and not gay enough: The image of two white men embracing doesn't go far enough to qualify as truly LGBTQSCOTUS.

Maine - Racist and sexist: Two white men again.

Maryland - Imperialist, classist, and Catholic: Featuring the combined coats of arms of two British landed families who were Catholic, the flag is made all the more un-progressive by featuring two Crosses.

Michigan - Sexism with a Gun: A man - probably white - is brandishing a gun on this horrible flag.

Minnesota - Sexist, racially insensitive, and also has a gun: A white man is shown working a field that is presumed to be private property, with his gun resting behind him, as a caricature of a Native American is shown riding by on an enslaved horse.

Mississippi - Confederatist: The state flag still has a field containing the design of the Confederate battle flag that offends us all.

Montana - Rapist of the Earth: This dreadful flag shows an image of mining equipment with the Spanish slogan for "Gold and Silver."

Nebraska - Racist, sexist, celebration of pollution: The flag shows a white man banging on an anvil with hammer and tong, with an earth-hostile railroad in the background and a steamboat belching carbon emissions into the environment.

Nevada - Militarist: Slogan says "Battle Born."

New Mexico - Imperialist: The red and gold are borrowed from the imperialist colors of the Spanish Empire that oppressed the native peoples of what is called New Mexico. The progressive pagan symbol cleverly conceals a stylized Christian Cross.

New York - Racist: While the image of two women, one of whom is brandishing a sword against certain male domination, the female figures are white and therefore representative of Western imperialism and racist domination.

New Jersey - Racist, imperialist, rapist, and capitalistic: Again, two women might seem progressive, but as with New York, they are white. An armored helmet symbolic of medieval British imperialism is at the center, along with manufactured implements designed to rape the earth. The scrolled slogan "Liberty and Prosperity" is from a period in world history that celebrated individualism and capitalism.

Oklahoma - Tribalist: The light blue field of the Oklahoma flag represents the Choctaw tribe, and the shield at the center represents the Osage tribe. But there are about 60 other tribes that are repressed by not being represented.

Oregon - Imperialistic, repressive, racist, capitalist, rapists of the planet: This atrocity symbolizes the racist imperialism of the male-dominated White racist expansion westward on Conestoga wagons, along with a ship representing trade with Britain, and mining equipment designed to plunder and rape the planet.

Pennsylvania - Animal cruelty and capitalism: Capitalist iconography is crammed into the center of this state flag, with bundles of grain, farming implements, and a sailing ship that represents commerce, flanked by two enslaved draft horses who are still confined in their harnesses.

South Carolina - Misleadingly Islamophobic: Displays the Islamic Crescent on a field that is not green or black, which is a blasphemy to Islamic comrades. Against expectations, the state constitution is not based on Sharia law.

Utah - Capitalist, militarist, religionist, represser of bees: The Utah state flag, with its "industry" slogan, symbolizes hard work and capitalism, with a bee hive showing the enslavement of the creatures of the planet, and the date 1847 to mark Brigham Young's male-dominated polygamist Mormon settlement, whose official is named after "J. C.," whose name no progressive dare repeat except as an obscenity.

Virginia - Racist and homophobic: The state flag shows a woman armed with a spear, standing on the body of a dead white man whom she has slain. It's pretty progressive, except for the fact that the woman is white and the flag fails to acknowledge People of Color. The woman's exposed left breast is liberating, but since males might find the image's nudity and violence to be titillating, we have to reject this flag as homophobic.

Washington - Racist, sexist, atrocious: Face of a white man, former slave owner, WASP rich guy.

West Virginia - Racist, sexist, militarist, planetary rapists: Two white guys with guns and mining tools. Gotta go.

Wisconsin - Racist, sexist, rapist, toxic: Two more white guys, one who is armed, with mining tools. Plus a pile of lead that's toxic.

Wyoming - Racist, sexist, militarist, rapist, pro-carbon emission, etc: Yet two more white guys, plus one woman, but since she is outnumbered the flag is sexist; one of the guys has a gun, the other has a mining tool, and there's not only a symbol for the oil found in the state, but the scroll actually says the word "OIL."
Please deem the previously disseminated flag change proposal as no longer compliant with the Current Truth. The image below is for reference purposes only.

Comrade Red Square,

I can understand why the official flag of Massachusetts is not mentioned above. Just look at that forlorn Native American! I think they erased his bow string on purpose! Shameful! Any state displaying this thuggish motto deserves to be forgotten:

"This hand, hostile to tyrants, seeks with the sword a quiet peace under liberty."

massachusetts-state-flag.jpg

And Alaska?
Stars?
No individual should shine above the collective.
I'm outraged and offended!
Wipe Alaska off the map.

In order to demonstrate free thought, free speech, and freedom of expression without insulting or offending anybody anywhere, this is the only acceptable flag:
whiteflag.jpg

What??? A WHITE flag? That's raaaaacist!

I love the South Dakota's revitalized flag. It reminds me of those crackers I get from a box, and reminds me of Putin on the Ritz.

Since Ohio does not have a state flag, but instead has a pennant, why shouldn't it be the seat of the central USSA government? And with a 'national' team like the 'Reds' it would only make sense.

RedDiaperette wrote:What??? A WHITE flag? That's raaaaacist!
Rats! How insensitive of me. Now I have to denounce myself, don't I?
Fine, I'll grab my shovel and pack a lunch for the ride to the gulag.

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:
Be sure the lunch meets all Dear Leaderess's nutritional requirements. If the lunch is sufficiently inedible, you may even receive time off for Good Citizenship.

All Confederate Battle Flags can and should be replaced with the following Party-Approved ™ substitution:

Gay Commie Rebel Flag.jpg

Is anyone else disturbed by the 13 alternating red and white stripes on the national flag? I find the number 13 offensively numerist, especially since 13 is featured most unequally in national emblems as if it was somehow a better number than say, 42. Also, the stripes represent the first 13 colonies that rejected central authority, oppressed native minorities, and began the most evil and repressive government on earth (it's no wonder people leave this country in droves looking for better opportunities in Mexico and North Korea).
The stripes must be redefined or removed altogether.

And Punk, that's a good start for a new national flag, but you'll need to replace the white outline on the cross saltire with black, and I'd recommend good old red for the hammers and sickles. The cross isn't really a problem since most Americans educated in our publik skools have no idea what it is anyway, even though they're easily provoked into apoplectic fits over issues with a little media guidance.

[/quote]
Wait, most equal GSG! In light of your sterling record of devotion to the Party™ and the excellent point that all free speech is necessarily non-offensive speech, I grant you one "Get Out of the Gulag Free" card. Just be a bit more careful in the future.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Be sure the lunch meets all Dear Leaderess's nutritional requirements. If the lunch is sufficiently inedible, you may even receive time off for Good Citizenship.
As a good comrade, I only eat food that's been certified low-fat, organic, vegan, fair trade, free-range, non-gmo, locally grown, gluten-free, and halal. Actually, it doesn't even have to be food as long as it meets the previously mentioned criteria.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Wait, most equal GSG! In light of your sterling record of devotion to the Party™ and the excellent point that all free speech is necessarily non-offensive speech, I grant you one "Get Out of the Gulag Free" card. Just be a bit more careful in the future.
[/quote] Comrade Komissar, while I do appreciate the party-approved largesse, as you can tell from my previous post:

All my lunch is packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The KGB's waiting, he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
(Oh baby, don't let me go)
I'm leavin' on a . . .

Wait a minute. That can't be right. I'm sure that's not what I meant to say. Let me get back to you after this next bottle of vodka.

Here we go again, comrades, life imitating the Cube. Please allow me to be the first to denounce that raaaaaacist tool of the Extreme Right Wing, Faux News, Ann Coulter, and the Koch Brothers; Lisa Benson. Lunch or no lunch, baby, it's off to the gulag with you!

c53c5f2001b10133f0b6005056a9545d.gif

Taxpayer funded NPR has commissioned a new non-offensive Confederate Flag:

NPR Confederate Flag.jpg

[quote="Konservative_Punk"]Taxpayer funded NPR has commissioned a new non-offensive Confederate Flag:

36311.jpg

VERY OFFENSIVE to the red-blue color-blind! When will it end?