Alternative fuel sources for a new Progressive Age!

Soylent_Green_Energy_sm.jpg
Tomorrow is today comrades!

As all GOOD progs know, the most dire peril of our Mother Gaia is of course the global cooling global warming Anthropological Climate Change. Despite the efforts of our benevolent intellectual ruling elite, the RethugliKKKan scourge {spit} continues to evade our efforts to ban double-ungood energy sources such as coal, oil, and natural gas... the latter of which is harvested through the Ayn-Rand-inspired process of "FRACKING."

Seems our enterprising prog contemporaries across the pond have come up with a remarkable way to kill two birds with one stone... how to cleanly heat our hospitals with a carbon-neutral energy source AND eliminate all those pesky "clumps of cells" taking up valuable real estate in our precious "Obamacare Sanctuaries."

Bravo Comrades, bravo indeed!

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

Comrade,

I sense a dilemma here. How can our fuel be produced if the peasant population control teams forge ahead with their condom dispensing programs? No. It just won't work. I recommend we institute a punishing sales and use tax on all future condom purchases. Now!

Condoms end.jpg

Soylent Green Energy - The Renewable Power Source of Next Tuesday!

See how it works:

[img]/images/Soylent_Green_Energy.jpg[/img]

"I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
―Barack Obama

Red Square wrote:Soylent Green Energy - The Renewable Power Source of Next Tuesday!

See how it works

Comrade, Square. I hope you do not mind but I have taken the liberty to alter your "how to" graphic, as to reach a younger audience of energy providers. Kinda like Obamacare. If this is going to work we will need the young and healthies providing the resources.

Soylent_Green_Energy 2.jpg

And we thought only such dreams were only stuff of science fiction.

11-matrix battery.jpg

Red Square wrote:Soylent Green Energy - The Renewable Power Source of Next Tuesday!

See how it works:

[img]/images/Soylent_Green_Energy.jpg[/img]

Most excellent graphic sir!

All that's missing now is some background music.......

No, here is the real music:

When I was in humanities class in high school, I rememberd a sense of undescribable euphoria coming to me when I "first" heard the first movement of Beethoven's 6th symphony. I ascribed it then to appreciation of art. Now I know I just remember hearing it in this movie!!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:No, here is the real music:

When I was in humanities class in high school, I rememberd a sense of undescribable euphoria coming to me when I "first" heard the first movement of Beethoven's 6th symphony. I ascribed it then to appreciation of art. Now I know I just remember hearing it in this movie!!

Prog Off.png

One of my top ten favorite science fiction movies, and a perfect example of how to conjoin cinema and classical music effectively.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Actually, Komrades, this is part of the business model for our Retrobortion clinics... Why stop with the pre-natal contraceived parasite fetus when we can exploit post-natal contraceptive choices. We have booted all of those with pre-existing, terminal konditions from their existing coverage for a reason! We will HAVE that "Energy Independence" those RethugliKKKans have been begging for soon enough! We will burn the Korpses of those who would DARE to oppose Dear Reader (AP&PBUH). BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!