ALTERNATIVES TO WAR

SOOOO OFF...

“If these videos shock and revolt you, they show the reality of what war is like,” says Stieber. “If you don't like what you see in them, it means we should be working harder towards alternatives to war.”

I hear playing nice works just fine...

My Apologies to the Collective...

{OFF}

The video remarks that some of the people "appeared" to be armed. What I saw was a guy carrying an AK-47 (that's more than "appearing" to be armed in my book). The video then goes on to make the excuse that "their behavior was relaxed." Which is irrelevant. They didn't think they were about to be killed, I'm sure they felt secure and at ease. Tough shit.

Here's the deal (and we've made this abundantly clear). If you aren't a terrorist but you chose to hang around terrorists, you are likely to suffer the same fate. It makes no difference if you're a "wedding party" or "journalist" or a farmer or the farmer's daughter. When terrorists show up, stay away from them because they are walking dead men.

Soldiers at war do not have the luxury, nor are they under any legal requirement under the Geneva Conventions to hold their fire if they think someone down range might be an innocent by-stander. Nor do they have to go to extreme lengths to make sure that no innocent persons might be injured. It's war. War is Hell.

The aggressor sets the rules of engagement. People who set off bombs in crowded markets killing friend and foe alike deserve no special consideration when the tables are turned. And these terrorists like to hide behind the innocent thinking it will grant them protection. The terrorists and those who volunteer to be human shields must learn that this tactic will not succeed. Nor will crying about it afterward.

Oh and Stieber's music sucks. Utterly derivative.

{ON}

Thank you comrade Buffoon for raising our collective consciousness about the senseless wanton murder of innocent journalists who were just trying to help the freedom fighter's get their message of peace out to the world. If only we could hear their words of peace, there would be no more war ever and all the little children would be safe under Sharia Law.

Perhaps, Buffoon, more appropriate singer group should to be TOOL since that is what journalist for the cause are - Tool(s) for the freedom fighters. They are of full awareness of their duty when they join the freedom fighters and take fotos for them. There is no needing to feel bad when any freedom fighter Tool journalist dies because they know of their rewards when death comes to them - that good Progs all over world will sing their glories. Ala zeg

Ohhhhh, Comrades! What a most gloriuous video from a "A Perfect Circle.....Jerk".

I love is how the progressive fashion in the video is so rapidly sweeping across this imperialist nation. Thanks to Obama-economics, soon the entire nation will be united in this collective fashion statement of wife-beaters and unwashed hair.

Our Day HAs Arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:{OFF}

The video remarks that some of the people "appeared" to be armed. What I saw was a guy carrying an AK-47 (that's more than "appearing" to be armed in my book). The video then goes on to make the excuse that "their behavior was relaxed." Which is irrelevant. They didn't think they were about to be killed, I'm sure they felt secure and at ease. Tough shit.

Here's the deal (and we've made this abundantly clear). If you aren't a terrorist but you chose to hang around terrorists, you are likely to suffer the same fate. It makes no difference if you're a "wedding party" or "journalist" or a farmer or the farmer's daughter. When terrorists show up, stay away from them because they are walking dead men.

Soldiers at war do not have the luxury, nor are they under any legal requirement under the Geneva Conventions to hold their fire if they think someone down range might be an innocent by-stander. Nor do they have to go to extreme lengths to make sure that no innocent persons might be injured. It's war. War is Hell.

The aggressor sets the rules of engagement. People who set off bombs in crowded markets killing friend and foe alike deserve no special consideration when the tables are turned. And these terrorists like to hide behind the innocent thinking it will grant them protection. The terrorists and those who volunteer to be human shields must learn that this tactic will not succeed. Nor will crying about it afterward.

Oh and Stieber's music sucks. Utterly derivative.

{ON}

Thank you comrade Buffoon for raising our collective consciousness about the senseless wanton murder of innocent journalists who were just trying to help the freedom fighter's get their message of peace out to the world. If only we could hear their words of peace, there would be no more war ever and all the little children would be safe under Sharia Law.

Maybe if we called the glorious fighters for Allah out for a vicious game of marbles? That would work better? Surely there are many "alternatives to war"...

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Perhaps, Buffoon, more appropriate singer group should to be TOOL since that is what journalist for the cause are - Tool(s) for the freedom fighters. They are of full awareness of their duty when they join the freedom fighters and take fotos for them. There is no needing to feel bad when any freedom fighter Tool journalist dies because they know of their rewards when death comes to them - that good Progs all over world will sing their glories. Ala zeg

Indeed, little, puppet tools they are...