American Agitprop Playing Cards: Updated and Improved

If you didn't buy our famous Obama "Hope" poster parody playing cards because you wanted to wait for the deck to be updated and improved, your wait has been rewarded!

Redesigned by popular demand, this deck contains new characters, revised captions, improved images, and - keeping pace with the government expansion - now contains 56 cards instead of the usual 52.

The back design has also changed: "To each according to his hyphen" has been replaced with a more proper name for this project: "American Agitprop in the Age of Obama: Heroes and Villains."

A poster with all these images is now in our online Zazzle store, available in any size.

American Agitprop in the Age of Obama: Heroes and Villains
Updated and Improved Edition

Obama Playing Cards: Printed on premium 280 card stock with textured linen coating, the cards have a smooth, expensive feel. Each deck comes cello-wrapped, in an elegant soft plastic box. Poker size (2.5" x 3.5")

The original 2008 edition is still available for collectors, at a reduced price - only a few dozen left!

$9.99

Thumbnail images of all the cards in the deck:

In case you don't recognize some of the characters above, click here to see a complete list in our store.

Don't miss your chance to get Dad this gift
for Father's Day in time for June 16th!

Special thanks to CustomizedPlayingCards.com for a superb printing job on a short notice and ahead of schedule. Good customer service, precise colors, and even the tiniest detail in the design appears very sharp. We're glad to have discovered this Orlando-based small business and will work with them again.

I am most anxious to purchase and receive my lovely playing cards! Now the only problem the Frau will have is finding a suitable, intellectual, Elite card partner.

At your service, Fraulein!

I hope you won't mind if I pause for an occasional guitar solo.

OK, I went through all three cheat sheets and still don't get it. Why is Aristotle "D. W. E. M"?

Dead White European Male.

BTW, I acquired a deck of these cards just the other night, straight from the hands of Red Square himself, and they are of very high quality (the cards, not the hands--well, maybe the hands, too).

Before that, he placed a People's Cube on my knee as if it were a Tweety Pez dispenser. I had to remind him he'd already sent me two several years ago, and in so doing I was shushed by someone sitting in front of us. Unfortunately I didn't have my shovel with me or I might have whacked that person upside the head.

I'm also happy to report that Mrs. Red Square found her missing arms and has reasserted her right to keep and bear them.

Commissarka, this is delightful news (about Comrade Mrs. People's Director's arms)!

Perhaps she'll be more careful around those airplane thingies from now on.

El Presidente - I see your joker and I raise you a voter. I won.

There are quite a few cards in the deck that Obama could be holding up, with different captions.

[img]/images/Obama_Card_Won.jpg[/img]

Comrade, Red Square. I see your raise and will match you.
Obama_Card_Won.jpg

I know we are all happy that Mrs. R.S. found her missing arms but that makes me befuddled and confused as to who is the correct owner of these arms, found in the gulag laundry?? I suppose someone will come looking for them, soon enough?? (they are a little creepy to keep around)

Comrade R.O.C.K., if you are thinking you are filling 'the bill' for card game, I will contact you asap I receive my Official Obama endorsed Cube card. I HAVE QUESTIONS?? Do three R.I.P. cards beat an IRS Agent card? And how many Palin cards beat an Obama??

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I know we are all happy that Mrs. R.S. found her missing arms but that makes me befuddled and confused as to who is the correct owner of these arms, found in the gulag laundry?? I suppose someone will come looking for them, soon enough?? (they are a little creepy to keep around)

Comrade R.O.C.K., if you are thinking you are filling 'the bill' for card game, I will contact you asap I receive my Official Obama endorsed Cube card. I HAVE QUESTIONS?? Do three R.I.P. cards beat an IRS Agent card? And how many Palin cards beat an Obama??

Fraulein,

Dr. Gosnell hasn't been hanging around the laundry... has he?

Comrades who want to exercise their wits at a different level can always play Politically Correct Chess where White can't ever win. Is very simple, da?

Comrade Captain Craptek, favored loyal comrade is in charge of minor laundry redistribution duties and shall return as soon as that foolish trial business is over. Do you think there's some connection?

In light of recent events you commie rats are going to need to invent a whole new suit for your commie cards. Hearts, clubs, spades, diamonds, and jail cells.

Bwaaahahahaha!!! Jail cells! Ha ha! That's good.

I crack me up.