An Irish heritage for the One? O'Bama?

Irish... that explains it. I always thought he had a bit-o-the-Blarney in 'im. also why he's so interested in Spreading The Wealth™ amongst the "little people."

Dear Leader Obama with Republican relatives? Paaleeeze! No way! No how!

We are having quite the celebration here at the NC Kollective. Come on down Comrades and have a wee bit o-fun:

Dear Leader is having a great time:

obama_leprechaun_02.jpg

If one were suspicious, it might be thought this is a planted story, I am sure that his new [double tongued] press pimp will lay on the politically correct information into our outreached hands.Could the dance above above be an "Irish Jig"?

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Could the dance above above be an "Irish Jig"?
It COULD be a puppet dancing on the end of Darth Soros' invisible strings as he (the puppet) contemplates the pot o' gold formerly known as the United States of America which he now considers himself to own... but who am I to say?

AH! Irish JIG, I get it. Now, I'm not sure if I should laugh or denounce the subtle racist play on words. Well done, Komrade!

Barry O'Bama

I denounce this thread for forcing me to trot out this old pic.

It seems to me, if I remember correctly, and I always do, dear Leader has always managed to find 'relatives' from every bent, from every nation and every color a lot of relatives, except any that were American slaves (which is all that counts). The ones he always miss counting are from the Mooslims side of the family. I find that odd.