Andy Murray is off to a raging start at the US Open

Comrade Hajj - your image is not showing. Please see instructions below.

Comrade Red Square, you give such glorious instructions! The wisdom of your approach is irrefutable and indisputable. (However I would not trust you around the people's small children or elderly.)

Sorry, comrades. Let me try the text-only approach that served us so heroically in the time of Brezhnev:

https://www3.telus.net/ldh/AndyMurray1.jpg

Yes, text only served nobly during the time of Brezhnev, but such times are past, and the new five year plan calls for being able to see graphics.

Let me nudge a little closer to the Berlin Wall in case this doesn't work and I have to run for it.

I copy-pasted the code from the post with the visible picture to the original post. The problem with the original image was that it was hosted on a forum that is restricted to registered users, and so for anyone who doesn't have the right cookie from this URL, the image didn't display. For this reason the Party gave the People the biggest free gift - the inalienable Party-guaranteed right to upload pictures to the Cube.

Red Square wrote:For this reason the Party gave the People the biggest free gift - the inalienable Party-guaranteed right to upload pictures to the Cube.

The Party is wise indeed. It's a well known fact that one good propaganda picture is worth a thousand word manifesto.

The current truth is best manipulated summed up by one good Photoshopped picture taken out of context. And that is what makes the People's Cube the premier source of the truth.

"If there is one thing Big Daddy hates, it's mendacity" because deception requires lot's of words to obscure and confuse the listener. But the truth can be told in just a few words (remember that next time Obama takes 4 minutes to answer a simple question).