Animal Parties

News from the Garden of Redistribution in North Carolina.

Last night we had some rogue Republican deer come through and tear down the statue I erected paying homage to Fearless Leader Obama near the collective garden we planted. I know they were not Democrat because they did not eat or steal what we had so laboriously planted in our People's Garden.

They simply tore down Obama's image and trampled on it and left some piles of deer urine and feces around it.They didn't touch any plants because they knew it was not theirs and had done nothing to earn it.Also there are no pictures on the internet or Twitter of deer penis being displayed in the garden so that is further proof these were Republican rogues.

I wonder if I should report this to the police and the news so they canfind a way to add this to his list of crimes and blame Bush for it? I have attached a photo of more examples of rogue Republican animal behavior that I believe you will find interesting. Before this I didn't know animals had unions or political parties or any kind of parties for that matter.Where are the social police when you need one, eating doe nuts? (wait, doe don't have nuts.)

Can some one ask Feckless Fearless Loser Leader to assist me?

DONKEY-GIVES-ASS-550x372.jpg

Isn't North Carolina a federally protected wetland now? Mind explaining why you have a garden in federally protected wetlands, comrade? Hmm? Mind confessing your crimes against the Earth, comrade? Hmm?

I'm wondering why our erstwhile comrade is trying to deny the lowly humble deer redistribution rights to his labor and investment in tasty greens?

From each according to their abilities to each according to their needs. Deer are people too. I'm sure if deer could garden they'd share their wretched profits with humans.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I'm wondering why our erstwhile comrade is trying to deny the lowly humble deer redistribution rights to his labor and investment in tasty greens?

From each according to their abilities to each according to their needs. Deer are people too. I'm sure if deer could garden they'd share their wretched profits with humans.
Yes! What of the economic rights of the Woodland-Americans??? I feel that an investigation is in order followed by endless seas of red tape and new regulation! This garden is ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL! Better to starve beside your razed garden than to starve in the gulag, comrade. It is the Obama way. It is the proper way.