Announcing CCCP, an arm of Jiffy-Lobo™

Image Rosa DeLauro, Progressive from California and Miss AmeriKKKa Kontestant
has proposed the Diaper Investment and Aid to Promote Economic Recover Act which is meant to relieve the stress on families facing the hardship of the economy by providing free diapers in day-care centers.
Comradette DeLauro wrote:In fact, over one in five mothers have had to skip an obligation and stay home with their child because of lack of diapers, and losing out on day care makes it even harder for parents to put in a full day's work.
First, let me praise the esteemed Comradette for being politically correct in her language. I had thought that perhaps a mother was by definition a female--a fertile mother that is--but she says "their" when a reactionary who had not yet learned to obfuscate with language might grammatically have said, "her."

I also praise the Comradette for noticing that prole women, that is, prole baby-machines, have an obligation to work and not tend to their children. Their children are best parked in day care, where the children can receive the CurrentTruth™ and be imbued with GoodIntentions™ and be told that SelfEsteem™ means never having to say I should have worked harder™. If women stayed home with their children, the children might absorb reactionary thought, bond with their families and not be the property of the state that we know they should be.

Think of the damage that could be caused if one morning the mother failed to put on her superheterodyne, phased-antenna-array tin-foil hat at exactly 7 AM to receive the day's transmission of the Truth du Jour from Laika, noble space dog. And this is with one day's missed indoctrination. What if these women could take their children to, and I'm queasy here, a private school which was run by RethugliKKKans?

I, Father Prog Theocritus, hereby establish, as an arm of Jiffy-Lobo™, Children's Correct Care for the People, or CCCP. Not only will there be free diapers, but there will be free 24/7 dissemination of the CurrentTruth™ and the latest words from Chairman O.
~
All women will be required to place their children in CCCP as soon as the child is born, so that the child will imprint on Certified Children's Care Professionals, or the CCCP working in the CCCP. The mother, and we of course assume that the child's father is the state; any male was merely rotating through and functioning as a sperm donor, will be allowed to visit the child after the age of five, after its Correct Children's Catechism Program has been absorbed. The CCCP being taught by CCCP in the CCCP. After the child has been instructed in CCCP to the age of five, the child will be ours forever.

Any child that any member of the CCCP sees in the CCCP who does not instantly see the perfect truth of the CCCP shall be given heavy doses of The People's Ritalin™ and on the second offense, an emergency trip to Jiffy-Lobo™, which will conveniently be in the same building.

After the age of five, the child will then be returned for schooling in the Comsomol Care Center Program for the school year but will be allowed to spend one month a year in the summer with the mother, so that the child can see if the mother is obeying the CurrentTruth™ properly, and if not, report her, or them, to the authorities.

Any child who reported their mother and whose mother was convicted (like that's not gonna happen), will be given the award of being molested by a high-ranking Party Member and will be instructed by the CCCP of the honor in being molested by a high-ranking Party Member, just as the hair-burners who coiffed the blonde tresses of our Many Titted Empress in the White House were told, on asking for their money, that the honor should be enough.

The CCCP in the CCCP being run by the CCCP will serve as the training farm for Made Progs. A source of strong backs and fertile wombs and weak minds, which are all just what the Father Prog offered. And since we will have control, we can breed them selectively. Stronger backs, bigger litters, weaker minds. And we can breed them to be comely too. After all, throughout history the Made Progs have always had sexual access to anyone that they wanted and I fail to see why some rusty old laws should stand in the way.

Every Made Prog in history has always wanted to inseminate his CurrentTruth in lower forms to bring them up to his level.

In medieval times rape was a crime of property. So shall it be again. After the rape of the children's minds for the dirty little secret of Progressiveness is that people have no right whatsoever except the right to demand rights, which we shall use as an excuse to take away more rights, and we're damned hear there.

Join with me, Comrades, in establishing our Comsomol Care Center Program. After all, a Strong Back, a Fertile Womb, or an Uneducated, Stupid but Indoctrinated Mind is a terrible thing to waste™.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:
Image Rosa DeLauro, Progressive from California and Miss AmeriKKKa Kontestant
....a Fertile Womb, ....is a terrible thing to waste™.

Father Prog, is looking upon the glorious beauty of "Pop Bottle Bottoms" Rosa getting you as hot and bothered about a "Fertile Womb" as I am?

That, right there, might even be virgin stuff.

Such virginity must be maintained and preserved. I pledge to not violate this parrticular she-male's viginity, no matter how fertile she may be, regardless if she is the last female member of the Party or not. She's safe as far as I'm concerned. (Honorable Sacrifice is its own reward.)

It's the steely glint in her eye as she advocated the DIAPER Act which does me in. That, and the coat made by one-armed lesbian Incan weavers in South America. From Uruguay, yet. Now that's a minority.

One of the reasons that I so love Rosa is that her chin can actually be used to plow the beet fields.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:.... one-armed lesbian Incan weavers in South America. From Uruguay, yet. Now that's a minority.

I have been catching so much flack for saying anything on the subject lately, I deliberately said nothing about the "Butch Bull Dyke" look.

I'm sure the most wise (& SEXY! Image ) Comradette has foreseen the need for X-XXXXXXXXL sizes as the products of our social engineering programs mature.

stanlythorntonjr.jpg

article-1383496-0BE76F6D00000578-669_306x337.jpg

The California man who lives part of his life as an “adult baby” and collects Social Security disability payments says the federal agency has cleared him of wrongdoing and will continue sending checks:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... /?page=all

P.S. - Rethug Coburn has no shame. Spit...

Scratchy, the proper term for a butch dyke is diesel dyke. I give you dispensation to say it. I do all the time. However, I do not see Ms. DeLauro as being a lesbian; I think that she has given her all--her figure, her face, her sexuality--to her politics and what a charming pair they make too. This is what I see in my mind for a dyke:
who is, of course Senator Mikulski.

There are others who are improperly indexed in the image services; I tried looking for "lesbian" and "arc welder" for in my experience 30 years ago in Midland, every pod of lesbians had access to at least one arc welder.

I am not making this up.

This new CCCP, do they have a t-shirt designed yet? Wait... nevermind.

General Konspiriskiy, in his continuing effort to know our enemies, observed that on the 21 October Rush Limbaugh Show <spit>, the host made mention of our lovely example of proud Prog Feminism, Mr. Ms. DeLauro, and her Diapers for Working Baby-Machines To Keep Them Toiling In The Beet Fields initiative, then almost in the same breath, mentioned the California Baby Man, our own proud product of prole passivity and Progress in Social Engineering, as tovarich Shovel 4 U pointed out. Obviously the fiend Limbaugh has been reading our Glorious Cube for Korrekt views of news and events.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:There are others who are improperly indexed in the image services; I tried looking for "lesbian" and "arc welder" for in my experience 30 years ago in Midland, every pod of lesbians had access to at least one arc welder.

I am not making this up.

Comrade Theocritus, I spent a very long unpleasant career as a professional welder.

I will admit that on more than one occasion I burnt my coveralls off my body from my armpits to my knees.

My all- time record was the day I burnt up a brand new pair of coveralls in one and one-half hours after the morning shift started.

But nobody else in the shop acted horny about it.

~By the Way~

During that time, I had to cease wearing a full beard. I am Swedish, so my great big beard was a fearsome fiery Red. It was pretty frightening to remember to hold my breath so I don't suck the flames into my lungs while getting my beard on fire mashed out.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 10/22/2011, 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Added ~By the Way~ comment.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:There are others who are improperly indexed in the image services; I tried looking for "lesbian" and "arc welder" for in my experience 30 years ago in Midland, every pod of lesbians had access to at least one arc welder.

I am not making this up.
As well you shouldn't...
We Are Diapers copy.jpg

Comrades, let us consider something else. Would any proper diesel dyke actually do the necessary deed with Lord O? I do not mean of course any mattress dance; I mean slobber over him. Lick his feet, or the soles as he walks on air.

In my experience such comrades only osculate certain women's body parts or a dog's face.
Here our Comradette is in training to allow her to slobber enough over The Chosen One.

Good Father Prog Theocritus!
Just when I thought I had it down into a nutshell! You know what I mean by that.
I've been duped! I thought all I had to do was do a few "crunches" and I'd be cool and fit. This is most intimidating. I'm not sure I can "hold up" to Dear Leader's requirements! I already got my Jifi Lobo, and I still feel intimidated! What shall I do now? I know, get another Jifi Lobo. No thoughts required! Excellent! Thanks!

Pamalinski, you cannot ever have too many applications of Jiffy-Lobo™. Alan Colmes has had one a day for the past five years and listen to him. He's just as good as he ever was; no reality has ever crossed his mind; there is utterly no danger of him succumbing to the Reality Disease.