'Apocali Now!' by Evan Sayet & A.F. Branco

Apocali.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words. A clever joke is worth a thousand essays. And if it rhymes, it must be true. Mix the three together, and you get "Apocali Now!"* - a 28-page history book on the climate change hoax for children of any age, written by Evan Sayet and illustrated by Antonio F. Branco.

Evan Sayet is a writer and comedian, and A.F. Branco is a syndicated political cartoonist. Channeling Dr. Seuss has never been so meaningful.

Get it now on Kindle and Paperback:

Apocali Now!

Apocalypting works!

Yurop's Current Green Stylite, Greta Carbo
in company of Greenpeace Angry Kid of 2007:

Angry Kid:

Mystery item No. 1

Greta Carbo:

Mystery item No. 2

and Doubleplusmad Apocalypting:

Mystery item No. 3

Prog Severely Off (HT to R.O.C.K. in the USSA)

I was lucky enough to hear Evan speak at a Tea Party event near Hollywood, CA. It was a sweet and memorable event. A young black journalist from the LA Times was there and welcomed warmly. She dug in and refused to accept our goodwill. She regarded us all as "the enemy." You could tell by her facial expression which did not change.

I love Evan Sayet and wish to post this again. (original post by R.O.C.K. in the USSA)

See at the very bottom of this page where all the old posts go.

Extreme Angry forelock tug to Genosse Dummkopf for narrative protection of GWONT 4K niks. Such posts combined with book by Evan Sayet and Branco being shamelessly hawked by Cube KKKapitalists, Red Square and Pamalinsky are needed if narratives are to survive Political Climate Change.
Don't bother sharing NEW Current Truth with CNN "No Difference Journalist Panel of Kangaroo (pawed) Court of Public Opinion as reduction in GWONT 4K nik viewers means they too are in narrative melting of looming Political Climate Change. [insert angry, Greta Carbo face here. Can some comrade 'do something' to fill need for new emjoi?] 10:10 is working, Comrades!!

'really angry' forelock tug to ALL above Comrades equally,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:[insert angry, Greta Carbo face here. Can some comrade 'do something' to fill need for new emoji?] 10:10 is working, Comrades!!

What do you know? 10:10 climate action is a thing.

10_10.png
And so is the angry Greta Carbo. I think "Greta" is short for "Regreta." Not sure about emoji, though.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Greta_Carbo.jpg[/img]

Let's not forget that, while anger is important, the three emotional pillars of progressivism are anger, envy, and guilt. In that order.

We've written about guilt a lot. Here's a visual representation of envy.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Michelle_Obama_Envy.jpg[/img]

That picture of Michelle always reminded me of another one, from a more innocent time. In that one Sophia Loren was afraid Jayne Mansfield's dress would explode and her nipples would end up in Sophia's plate. Michelle's story is different.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Michelle_Obama_Loren_Envy.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:... always reminded me ...
exactly .......................................................................... (alias #MeToo! #MeToo! #MeToo!)

Just in case you were too busy in the beet fields and thusly missed EEERGH,
our Evening Essential Events Regurgitation of Global Hysterics (in our Kommunal Kantina) :

St. Greta, the Prophetx of The Church Of Klimkatastrophia, here on Gigasteroids :

Be careful, you Stinkin' Humanity!
( UN circus, Sep. 23, 2019 ; YT samples here )

Mystery item No. 4

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Just in case you were too busy in the beet fields and thusly missed EEERGH,
our Evening Essential Events Regurgitation of Global Hysterics (in our Kommunal Kantina) :

St. Greta, the Prophetx of The Church Of Klimkatastrophia, here on Gigasteroids :

Be careful, you Stinkin' Humanity!
( UN circus, Sep. 23, 2019 ; YT samples here )

Mystery item No. 4

Did Greta and David Hogg go to the same Activist Acting School? I would rather plow a beet field looking at the back side of a mule for a week than watch Greta speaking for 30 seconds. Her acting skills are so bad it almost makes me embarrassed for her. Not to even mention how Greta's persona has been used before and is not even original.

download (1).jpg

For videos like Greta's, TPC needs a button that says.........

images (2).jpg

"Children of the Climate," the sequel. Watch the first 30 seconds.

Little Miss Leviathan.

The Left is doing everything it can to convince us to accept the Hobbesian idea of the social contract: "I transfer my right of governing myself to X if you do too." The autocrat of all society (X) then governs all aspects of everyone's lives because left to our own devices people are unprincipled and a danger to everyone else. Freedom is dangerous.

I don't think the Left are fundamentally Marxists, I think the Left are fundamentally Hobbesians. Everything they come up with is a rationalization for why we have to accept a Hobbesian social contract. They've had a lot of different rationalizations for it but now with this climate-change rationalization they've hit on something they think will stick and they're going to stick to it.

Thomas Hobbes was the grandfather of modern Statist thought. On the cover of Leviathan he had an illustration of Leviathan (the State) as a Man whose body was made of all of Leviathan's subjects and the head was the Ruler, the all powerful autocrat. A reprint of that illustration would have Greta Thunberg as the head of the body of Statism of Leviathan.

GD and CIZ! ..thanks so much for that...and the provided barf bag was so necessary. 'pelipsky's had enough problems lookin' to peers and older for direction and hope. And now things look pretty nigh near hopeless with the "Children of the Climate".upcoming generation.

It's like this scene in Darkness at Noon, the novel from which Jackalopelipsky derives name. When main character Rubashov, is arrested in purge, the younger generation officer extols the superiority of the pot-holed, muddy, road because he never knew the 8-lane super slab of civil engineering traversing the failed United States.

If these Children of Climate actually believed tales of their Grand parents of traveling in 4-door air conditioned automobilies swooping at speed with big fins and chrome, they wouldn't be caterwauling - or twatterwauling as Karaoke Hooligan Callmelennie waxes poetic - about the bane of PROGRESS.

What kind of nitwit PROGs have we spawned here?

Which is same question Rubashov begins to ask himself as listens to his young arresting officer as he travels to his certain end - that basement treatment room--that will eliminate his knowledge and memories...forever.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Karl Marx Treatment Center wrote:... Hobbes was the grandfather of modern Statist thought...

True, as always, but the rest of it is, CALVIN was the brains of the operation.

Spasiba, Komrade KMTC, for that great (also visual) reminder.

Non est potestas Super Terram quae Comparetur ei Iob 41:24
There is no power on earth which can be compared to him Job 41:24

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: Did Greta and David Hogg go to the same Activist Acting School? [highlight=#ffff00]I would rather plow a beet field looking at the back side of a mule for a week than watch Greta speaking for 30 seconds. Her acting skills are so bad it almost makes me embarrassed for her. [/highlight]Not to even mention how Greta's persona has been used before and is not even original.

download (1).jpg

For videos like Greta's, TPC needs a button that says.........

images (2).jpg

[OFF]

I've seen better acting in school plays than the performance that Thunberg offered here. At least the kids in school plays memorize their script, Thunberg can't get through her lines without referring to her script many times.

Tony Montana gave us a pearl of wisdom when he said "The eyes Chico, they never lie!" Greta's eyes are dead like disco. She, like most woke children, is being controlled like an automaton.

Don't these propagandists realize that we've been told these same lines time and time again, and that the "impassioned white teenage girl #21" character is so overdone, it has little to no effect on We the People? This is why the media keeps pushing this robot, they want to create the illusions of consensus and groupthink to make it seem like everybody agrees with her.

Both Sputnik and the Daily Mail have come out with articles revealing the full picture. This girl does not come from a strong home, she comes from a very broken home, one that has left her and her sister very sick. And yet her mother, a washed-up opera singer, keeps on pushing Thunberg to stardom with the help of a PR firm and a book that was given only 1 star in a review and which was described in the same review as a "story of failure". I wonder if Thunberg's mother is trying to live vicariously through her, and maybe that is why she's being pushed further into the limelight.

But, I shouldn't complain too much. A little dog and pony show is nice in this environment, a little diversion from it all. Especially when using human beings for fertilizer has just been passed in a couple state legislatures and when cannibalism is on the docket in northern Europe. A political drama like this is just like coming home on a cold January night with a roast just about to come out of the oven and a fresh pot of coffee on the stove. Reading about this soap opera makes me feel like George W. Bush is back in office, Hurricane Katrina has just died down, and America hasn't yet been ruined by smart phones. That's no small feat.

[OFF]

Leave it to an auzzie to clear the air:

The host, Andrew Bolt, reminds me of Tucker Carlson, or even Glenn Beck back when he was still on Fox.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:[OFF]

Leave it to an auzzie to clear the air:

The host, Andrew Bolt, reminds me of Tucker Carlson, or even Glenn Beck back when he was still on Fox.

Thank you Mr. Bolt and Comrade for posting.

I am headed to the land of under later this year to escape my own Siberian winter. I intend to look up his show when I am there.

As for the little monster, I regret looking at these videos during breakfast. Fortunately, there is powder room near my kitchen to indulge in weight loss purges after watching the videos.

[OFF]
Comrade Stierlitz wrote:... The host, Andrew Bolt, reminds me of Tucker Carlson, or even Glenn Beck back when he was still on Fox.
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... Thank you Mr. Bolt and Comrade for posting.

I am headed to the land of under later this year to escape my own Siberian winter. I intend to look up his show when I am there. ...
Oh yep, Aussie Andrew Bolt.

Remember end of 2009, COP15, HOPEnhagen?
When the UNFCCC/IPCC klimkatastrophia-based world-regime seemed almost-almost cut and dried?
And how it all ended not with a bang but a whimper?

I looked in 2009-2010 very closely into the science-side of the whole "climate" charade.
(with training in STEM, you can follow climatology - it's not "rocket science" & "quantum physics")
Conclusion (constantly reconfirmed since then): Biggest (in scale/spread/import) fraud in human history (for now), based on brazen abuse of science (research/data/modelling/publishing/biases).

At that time, Mr. Bolt (not scientist, "just" commentator) was one of the brightest and sane voices from Down Under, regarding "state of climate science", climate "crisis", and world-scale polit-manipulation(s) using "climate science" as a ram.

Komrade ET, Mr. Bolt will surely warm your disposition & mind.

Red Square wrote:
Greta_Hatred.jpg

Comrades,

Climate Change
It really is the Good Life

jackalopelipsky wrote:< Greta Thunberg sings ... >
Glory!
Till Lindemann of Rammstein is a pinscher compared to Apocali-Greta!

Mom_Class_Struggle_Bourgeoisie.jpg

Comrades Cubists! Struggle to be the most climate-neutral Party organ on the Internet!

Yo, jus' like dat carbon crap don't effect da Indians and Chinese, I is glad to post dat Apocali carbon crap don't applied da reparations gang. Gonna smoke 2 bunts an' drive extra fast in my 'scalade 'round da hood. Time for a fast drive by. BANG[highlight=#ffffff]
Yo Comrade in da Hood,
[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffffff]
C2GM
[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffffff]
"You better keep your mind on the real shit."
[/highlight]

[OFF]

I was mindlessly clicking around random youtube videos and found myself watching this video from an old kid's sitcom. The outburst that this kid had reminded me of Unterfuhrer Thunberg's outburst, skip to 2:00:

Actually, now that I think about it, I think his outburst is better than the Unterfuhrer's. It's got more substance, style and soul than the entirety of Gargoyle Greta's portfolio. Not to mention better acting.

Komrades! Along with shining Komintern, we must double, triple, and quadruple our glorious efforts in forging trailblazing cadres of greenwise fanatic, klimatic, apocalyptic Greta Youth!

LET US LEARN FROM THE UNPARALLELED CHERMAN STRUGGLE
IN FORMING THE YOUNG NEW MAN PERSON -
FIRST BROWN, THEN RED, NOW GREEN!

Reminiscence from the RED period:

... and for fanatics (plus connoisseurs!):

Mystery item No. 5

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:Yo, jus' like dat carbon crap don't effect da Indians and Chinese, I is glad to post dat Apocali carbon crap don't applied da reparations gang. Gonna smoke 2 bunts an' drive extra fast in my 'scalade 'round da hood. Time for a fast drive by. BANG[highlight=#ffffff]
Yo Comrade in da Hood,
[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffffff]
C2GM
[/highlight]

[highlight=#ffffff]
"You better keep your mind on the real shit."
[/highlight]

My Comrade CTGM...iffin's is arite wit yu...'pelipsky's rack would make good hood ornament...and iffin's yo 'sclade sportin' some fine, killer chariot wheels like this:

'pelipsky's mythical horned rodent's mind is focused like Poppy Bush's laser beam on the real shit. bump. Let's Ride!

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:... Yo Comrade in da Hood, C2GM ...
& jackalopelipsky wrote:... the real shit ...
Yo, C2GM - good to see ya after that years-long break (I bet, yo was busy drivin'-by, eh?).

Heartwarming to see real substance in your "C2GM" acronym!
Not some unmarxistic "See, [me] Too Gender Manipulated"!