Apple CEO: execution & torture of gays acceptable worldwide

IPhone_Gay_Executions_Apple_Boycott_Indiana.jpg
Regarding the Indiana religious Freedom Restoration Act, Apple CEO Tim Cook said:

"We will never tolerate discrimination. Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it's time for all of us to be courageous.”
However, since Apple still sells many iPhones in African and Middle-East nations where homosexuality is punishable by death, many are finding this statement hypocritical.

Some conservative Christians, for example, have called for Apple to be consistent and pull out of all these gay-bashing nations.

We are in a pickle here comrades. We cannot allow conservative Christians to be the champions of oppressed minorities. We cannot allow the slumbering masses to see our adversaries using our own tactics.

Apple's desire to make a bold statement has backfired by revealing that they were more interested in making a kkkapitalist profit off of gay-hating practitioners of the Religion of Peace than in preventing discrimination by Christian bakeries who object to participating in gay weddings.

We need to find creative ways to cover up our comrades' hypocrisy. Post your suggestions.

Humna-humna-humna. Ahhhhhh. I kan't think of any way to kover it up, komrade Punk. As a matter of fakt, I kan't think at all bekause that kould be dangerous.

Oh, wait! A shadowy karakter made a video that kompelled komrade Cook to sell his Apple produkts in kountries that kill gays??

Obviously, Apple is using different books for different geographical areas. THINK DIFFERENT!

[img]/images/Mac_Bible_Mac_Koran_Quran.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/images_working/AppleMecca/stalins_ThinkDifferent_300.gif[/img]

[img]/images/images_working/AppleMecca/ThinkDifferent_Ostrich.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/images_working/AppleMecca/ThinkDifferent_HeadinAss.jpg[/img]

Got this from a reader this morning. Comrade Zuckerberg is watching you and prevents the crime of sharing images that aren't Party-approved.

Apple_Gays_Facebook_Removed.jpg

Red Square wrote:Got this from a reader this morning. Comrade Zuckerberg is watching you and prevents the crime of sharing images that aren't Party-approved.

Apple_Gays_Facebook_Removed.jpg
Komrade Zuckerberg is korrect in doing this. It goes against the narrative and works against the agenda.

Even my Likes have been "deemed abusive". My first thought is to feel microaggressed, but I wonder if I should wear it as a red badge of honor.