Arab Spring is In the Air!

ArabSpring.jpg
Ah, Comrades, it's the Arab Spring, when a young Misloom's fancy turns to thoughts of stoning, female circumcision, and crucifying infidels!

Yes, brought to you by Dear Leader's good friends the Muslim Brotherhood, the crucifixion of infidels, Christians, and those who oppose the new Egyptian government is now taking place right in front of Egypt's Presidential Palace!

The Religion of Peace, in its never ending example of Brotherly Love, is even as I type this showing the world how to properly deal with those who disagree with Islam - by crucifying them on trees.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you! Order your popcorn in advance - we'll save you a good seat!

Ahh yes indeed comrade, truly there are magnificent new blossoms of freedom wafting from the middle east, yea even across the world! Dear Leader's Dept of State has achieved astounding evil a miraculous feat of human empowerment, equality and freedom. A most remarkable "mission accomplished" moment that is equal to any in human history! Thanks to Dear Leader, the Light Worker, The One We've Been Waiting For, WW3 world peace is now nearly within our grasp!

True freedom is the freedom FROM choice instead of the naive freedom OF choice. This is the true path to peace.

An Arab Springsteen? Not quite!

Unlike bigoted @#$%'s Carlos Santana, Elvis Costello, Roger Waters and Annie Lennox, Bruce Springsteen has refused to boycott the Jewish state, and will be performing there in the summer of 2013.

https://igoogledisrael.com/2011/11/now- ... in-israel/

Note to Carlos Santana: useful idiots like you have got to change your evil ways, baby.

@#$% idiot Carlos Santana, showing off his idol, mass-murderer Che Guevara.

Here are some products this terrorist-aficionado endorses, that in good conscience you might want to stay away from:

- Casa Noble Tequila
- Paul Reed Smith Guitars

“Where's Israel? Where those Jews live, right? *hic!* I never liked Jews. I never liked Springsteen, either. Did someone just say ‘tequila?'” *burp!*

US Secretary of Inebriation, Hillary Clinton

https://thefinereport.com/2012/08/an-ar ... not-quite/

The great Many Titted Empress, one of the architects of the impending WW3 world peace!

"Criminy Huma, did you have too much Fasoulia again??"

"A Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others." Just booked my flight to Cairo. Got a falafel concession in Tahrir Square. Doing Allah's work can make a man real hungry with all that crucifing and such.

Comrade Yuri, that's exactly right - especially since we all know you'll be spreading that wealth from the falafel stand around!

Do you suppose Egypt could use a railroad to nowhere? Or maybe just a small one that could go back and forth in front of the crucifixions. "Crucifixion Tour", with a stop at the Great Pyramid for a falafel!

This makes me weepy and nostalgic for the days when Enemies of the People - capitalists, shopkeepers, French-speakers, those who wore eyeglasses, etc. - were given a quick trial and even quicker liquidation. This is what makes the Brotherhood a natural ally of our progressive side, comrades. May the skulls pile high!

Image Well, I certainly hope we all took time out yesterday to celebrate Al Quds Day, and vocally expressed our wish to see the Cancerous Jewish Apartheid State of Israel wiped from the face of the earth! I know I would have, but my burka was at the cleaners and the cafeteria was serving herring and sardines!... mmm... Herring... and Sardines!

sistersmiles01small.gif

Or, to put it another way (and quote myself from an old post, wherein we hosted several erudite and extraordinarily literate visitors)....

https://thepeoplescube.com/post43358.html#43358

.... I do occasionally manage to write something meaningful...

It gets curiouser and curiouser...

Absolute Proof Arab Prisoners Trust their Wives Completely

Welcome to the first official terrorist sperm bank in the world.

Four Palestinian women who had the sperm of their husbands smuggled out of Israeli jails are pregnant, the Palestinian Ma'an news agency reported.

At a news conference at the Razan Medical Center in Shchem, Samaria, Dr Salem Abu Khaizaran said the four successful pregnancies were a huge achievement, and that many insemination attempts had failed.

“We don't intervene and ask how they smuggled sperm from prison and get it to Shchem. There are many failed attempts because the sperm die and so prisoners have to keep trying until it works,” Abu Khaizaran said.

Prison is hell.

A reporter asked one of the semen smugglers how it was done, but the man remained tight-lipped.