Are your holiday lights racist?

While traveling around Olympia Collective, I was looking at all the displays of festive non specific winter celebration lights that do not reference a particular creed, belief or religion. They were wrapped around trees, displayed in windows, made to look like icicles, and deployed in various other fashions.

And nearly all were white.

While I give a nod towards the conformity of a single color, the progressive in me is horrified at what the display of white lights represents. Racism. The dominance of white lights is clearly a hidden and coded display of racism and white, heterosexual dominance. I am ashamed that progressive Olympia has stooped to this near universal display of racism. I call for a ban of white holiday lights, and for a return to the proper, diverse multicolored lights of the recent past!

I DENOUNCE WHITE HOLIDAY LIGHTS!

Racist holiday lights

Diverse, progressive winter holiday lights.

But comrade Colonel, is not white light produced by all the colors coexisting in equal harmony?

I understand your point though, as Party insiders we know that all that "diversity" crap is just a dodge to fool the masses. In truth diversity breeds disunity weakening society and making it ripe for overthrow.

So let's pass a law outlawing white lights just to stir the shit. Our little joke. (wink)

There you go...

BLACK LIGHT: The only politically correct, EPA-compliant Christmas light decoration in the times of Global Warming, recession, and fight for universal equality.

Glorious!

Doesn't flouresent paint glows in black light...? I was in a maze one time with that setup, I think. Might make racist graffiti fun!

However you like it. It's the best setup for your typical sanctimonious prog who will pay twice the money to show off while at the same time making a statement that he/she/it cares.

That might be our Pinkie, if she didn't spend all her money on beet vodka, "Modern Bride" magazines, bumper stickers, and campaign bracelets. Most likely she won't even have enough for a Festivus tree! So this year, like in all the previous years since she was little, Pinkie will just stick her shovel in a flower pot and decorate it with cutouts from "Modern Bride" magazines and bumper stickers.

It's a sight that would make Charles Dickens cry, I tell you.

Comrade Whoopie, if white light is all colors in harmony, then we will have to ignore that inconvenient truth in favor of the Current Truth(TM) of coded racism. There is no other way.

Red Square, that is most equal!

Since "holiday" originated from the phrase "holy day" and "holy" means "set apart"-- it must mean that the black lights on our rooftops are to celebrate the darkly bright emergence of our supreme totalitarian head who is SET APART in so many ways...he doesn't share people's healthcare, the people's taxes, the people's schools, the people's modes of transportation, the people's clothing, or...

...the people's FOOD. (I know b/c he's never been spotted in the kollective kitchen...but I have heard that if you happen to be in Saudi Arabia you might see him dining. The king of Norway should have ordered take-out from there! Ha!)

He is also SET APART b/c he is the only perfectly non-racist being in the entire universe AND he does not have to follow EPA guidelines, so his mansion will most definately be set apart and decorated with whichever color he fancies. The rest of us will use the black lights to show the contrast of his emminence and our humbleness. He will radiate the joy of "colors coexisting in equal harmony" whilst we will be promoting the best interest of the masses and the goals of the new order. It's a win-win situation.