Auntie Semitic Explains Why She's Not Auntie Semitic

Thank goodness for the Collective that Auntie Semitic has finally decided to defend herself against the smear that she's Auntie Semitic:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_re_us/us_helen_thomas_interview

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 10/13/2010, 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: correct typographical error

Glad to see Auntie is back or front,

The last we had heard she was inducted into Natural History Museum, which did not make any cents.
Had she been displayed by the same Museum, admission fees could have been charged with the proceeds going for the care, feeding, and costly upkeep of the exhibit.

In her own area, she could have rolled in the hay whenever she wanted.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Glad to see Auntie is back or front,

The last we had heard she was inducted into Natural History Museum, which did not make any cents.

I doubt her traveling exhibit will ever find it's way into this ewe brewed concept Museum...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_ ... man_Rights

In Winnipeg, we make Human Rights a thing of the past, Progressive©

Little known in glorious Auntie's history was her great leadership and inspiration during the Bay of Pigs invasion. So much so, that my great friend and Comandante named the bay in her honor as it now known.

pjl_u2 wrote:
Comrade Tooorisky wrote:Glad to see Auntie is back or front,

I doubt her traveling exhibit will ever find it's way into this ewe brewed concept Museum...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_ ... man_Rights

In Winnipeg, we make Human Rights a thing of the past, Progressive©
Canadian eh?Before I was deported to the gulags in US, my first seven year plan was completed in your city!That was about 20 years before the beginning of the Crimean war!Upwards with socialiism!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:That was about 20 years before the beginning of the Crimean war!Upwards with socialiism!

With you all the way Comrade Tooorisky, though I sat out the Crimean War at a Rothschilds' ghetto home to plant the seeds of the Paris Commune... I used Nap 3's Awe to create a little Shock but the anarchists couldn't handle the truth!
Hail Marx
Image No confusion in this picture....
Picture 9.jpg

Looks to me as if Auntie Semitic is trying to make a comeback of some kind, and at least we can take comfort in knowing that she won't be throwing any shoes at Dear Leader.

Protesters to throw shoes at Obama effigy during TA rally

1. I thought she died? No?

2. I thought being anti . . . auntie . . . anti-semitic was good? No?

I DENOUNCE EXPLANATIONS! There is humble pride to be found in anti-ness. Anti-rethuglican; anti-white oppression; anti-teaparty!

A shoutout to Beatriz. See that? You never have to search to find the People's Cube, the Cube will find YOU.

As for dear old Auntie, I'm sure that it's nothing more than a bizarre coincidence that most of those hated ZIONISTS happen to be Jews (er, Juice).

KOOK wrote:
Thank goodness for the Collective that Auntie Semitic has finally decided to defend herself against the smear that she's Auntie Semitic:

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_re_us/us_helen_thomas_interview

--KOOK

Agreed Comrade Kook, my favorite quote was how she spot on addressed that Palin woman, that witch O'Donnell and the faux comrade Hillary Clinton..

Thomas described Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as "a hawk." "I thought women in politics would have more compassion, be more liberal," Thomas said.
As for Sarah Palin, Thomas said she believed the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate was ambitious enough to run for president.
"That would be a tragedy, a national tragedy," she said, describing Palin as "very conservative, reactionary, unbelievable."
Asked about tea party-backed Republican Delaware Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell, Thomas responded with one word: "Frightening."

I heard our Dear Auntie Semitic wasn't always such a good prog... she needed some friendly reeducation... or is it called Jiffy Lobo?

how helen thomas became auntie semetic copy.jpg

Comrade Buffoon wrote:
how helen thomas became auntie semetic copy.jpg

....in-deed Comrade Buffoon, MTE loves Jeebus more than Wet Cubans....
https://www.aolnews.com/article/chelsea ... d/19561719
Happy Festivus (January 7th) to the rest of us troll proles! (Just in case i ain't hanging around these here pilgrim parts come thyme)

Comrade Buffoon, I must take my head ornamentation off to you - that is a most informative accurate photo of dear Auntie, is it not? Whhhy, it brings back days of remembrance of many stays at the Lob, so many in fact that I must remember to stay clear in the ready for another driveby.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Buffoon, I must take my head ornamentation off to you - that is a most informative accurate photo of dear Auntie, is it not? Whhhy, it brings back days of remembrance of many stays at the Lob, so many in fact that I must remember to stay clear in the ready for another driveby.

Danke Frau P, now put your head adornment back on, we wouldn't want you catching cold the revolution needs you too badly!

I forgot to add the disclaimer stating that no actual humans were hurt during the process.

Che Nuevo wrote:Little known in glorious Auntie's history was her great leadership and inspiration during the Bay of Pigs invasion. So much so, that my great friend and Comandante named the bay in her honor as it now known.
Another fact purged by the pigs of the capitalism was the honored service "Heroine" Thomas performed to the Soviet peoples throughout the years with her regular weekly column and op ed pieces in "Pravda" and its sister publication the "New York Times". No one did more than "Helen the Hammer and Sickle" to promote the heroes of the revolution and the state.

Comrade Buffoon wrote:.....
Danke Frau P, now put your head adornment back on, we wouldn't want you catching cold the revolution needs you too badly!

I forgot to add the disclaimer stating that no actual humans were hurt during the process.

WHAT?!!
This cannot be the Lob we all know and loath love. Jiffy-Lobo is the exemplary example of human hurt and sufferings, is it not?! We learn through toil and trails; what does not kill us makes us stronger.. blah blah blah. I might highly suggest you check your Thomas Edison connection or upgrade the wattage.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Comrade Buffoon wrote:.....

WHAT?!!
This cannot be the Lob we all know and loath love. Jiffy-Lobo is the exemplary example of human hurt and sufferings, is it not?! We learn through toil and trails; what does not kill us makes us stronger.. blah blah blah. I might highly suggest you check your Thomas Edison connection or upgrade the wattage.

Thank you Frau P for monitoring my thoughts! For a second there, I almost tried to imply that those in the picture weren't human. Of course they are and of the more equal ilk to boot!

Thank you Frau P for monitoring my thoughts!
Your are of the greatest welcomeage, loyal Comrade. After all, all of us glorious Made Progs (and we who we are, do we not) must do our due diligence by monitoring thoughts, deeds, wordage & verbiage, to make absolutely sure we remain the intelligent elites that we are.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Thank you Frau P for monitoring my thoughts!
Your are of the greatest welcomeage, loyal Comrade. After all, all of us glorious Made Progs (and we who we are, do we not) must do our due diligence by monitoring thoughts, deeds, wordage & verbiage, to make absolutely sure we remain the intelligent elites that we are.

Ah yes, "us Made Progs", sometimes I take for granted my extra vodka, beet and toilet paper ration.

ah ha, I see you posted such a lovely photo of our ole Prog Game, Ring Around the Party Elite. Such memories its bring. (and btw, Tide does not remove all blood stains!!!)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:ah ha, I see you posted such a lovely photo of our ole Prog Game, Ring Around the Party Elite. Such memories its bring. (and btw, Tide does not remove all blood stains!!!)

With Comrade Holder as the Supreme Lawyer Potentate, who even worries about blood stains anymore?