Barack Hussein Obama: Exposing His Wimp Factor?!

wimpy BO_pc.jpg
Comrades,

I have the newest and latest gulag Newsweek. This edition was sent to my private address for my approval, dis-assembly and dis-assimilation to present to all Cubist.

I have concerns and worries that Barack Hussein Obama, our dearest of dear leaders has been exposed as a wimp . . . let me rephrase that phrase. It appears this is a biased publication which is attempting to expose our dear leader as a wimp in the first degree! This should not be.

I have dismissed his limp wristed jaunt down the AF1 stairway and know we must disregard is obliging kissing- of- buttocks ways to Mama Michelle and had food fanaticness. I know there are claims he throws a baseball like a sissy... girl, but who really knows how to throw a base ball, I ask??!!

Please throw this trash into the trash receptacle if you happen to find one on your doorstep or mag rack sown the block. This should not be consumed by consumers!

Thank you in advance and make sure you vote more than once for our manly man, Hussein... Barack Obama!

Dearest esteemed Frau,

I think Dear Leader™ shown his... moxie when he was taking advantage of a teachable moment during the last debate with Mittens™ explaining to him what submarines, aircraft carriers and bayonets are. And he also beat his chest while spiking a football named Osama Laden. Now, I ask, would a wimp do all that?

Nonetheless, I'll frame this cover and put it right between Hope and Change.

Yes, the cover is certainly worthy of framing!! (as dear leader is doing to Mittens).

Thank you for your glorious explanation - I was concerned dear leader didn't know what he said yammering ... talking about, when he said, we have "ships that go under water".... I was of the persuasion that those were boats and ships sank?! But what do I, a mere girl, know?!

I was concerned dear leader didn't know what he said yammering ... talking about, when he said, we have "ships that go under water".... I was of the persuasion that those were boats and ships sank?!
Dear leader knew exactly what he was talking about. He was obviously speaking in code to the prog faithful, referring to the current state of his campaign. It was a call to arms, and we must answer with our swift boats of truth to make things up about expose Romney.

This musts be a mis-print to be un-mis-printed. Surely the newsweekly rag in question intended to laud The One for His "Pimp Factor," being His highly evolved and ever-evolving ability to have available for sale to the highest or lowest bidder, singly or in exchange for mass votes, the offices and associated trappings of the federal government and its tax base (i.e., [chuckle] the earners/producers), for doing with as any good john would do in such exchanges.

Ask anyone who serves on-board submarines what the name of their " ship " is and see what happens !

Since he has never made a mistake, Dear Leader probably " mis-spoke ".
I love that term.... so Progressive !

Krasnodar wrote:Ask anyone who serves on-board submarines what the name of their " ship " is and see what happens !

Comrade Kras,

The only ones I know serving "on-board submarines" are those who benefitted from Dear Leader's™ highly touted gazillion hamburger flipper jobs program, which also includes other ventures such as Quiznos.

I will ask "anyone" next time I see them, but I'm sure they will tell me the name of their ship is "Prestigious Hamburger-Flipper Jobs" — and it has just come in.

forward1.jpg

Fear not komrades! Even with the downsizing of the Dear Leader Imperial Navy, he has designed a new and potentially devastating weapon.

The Chicago class Attack Narwhals!

94.jpg

oh my, comrade RAP, I thought dearest leader told us that was the technology of the past days?! But I am thrilled to see he is making usage of swordfish! When our Moooslimic brethren swim here from over there, they shall be done it.