Barack Obama, Arab Interloper?

Hillary's Hubby Is Still The First Black President

Notable journalist Kenneth Lamb has uncovered some surprising facts.

• Federal law requires that to claim a minority status, you must be at least 1/8 of the descriptor or 12.5%.
  • Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.
  • His father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.
  • If elected he'll become the First Arab-American President.
  • His entire campaign is based upon a lie.

Because of this I say Hillary is the rightful winner of the primary.

Obama Lied, Hillary's Campaign Died.

ImageCould this be the real Obama story?

ImageHillary's ancestors never enslaved anyone.
And if that's not shocking enough, researching his roots reveal that on his father's side, he is descended from Arab slave traders.

They operated under an extended grant from Queen Victoria, who gave them the right to continue the slave trade in exchange for helping the British defeat the Madhi Army in southern Sudan and the Upper Nile region. Funny how circular is history; now the British again face the Madhi Army, albeit this time Shiite, not Sunni, as in nineteenth century Sudan.

But telling America's black community that while their ancestors were breaking the shackles of slavery, Mr. Obama's ancestors were placing those shackles upon their wrists would hardly play as an Oprah Winfrey best-seller.

Being the son of a poor Kenyan goat-herder plays much better than being the son of a highly placed Arab-African who operated at the top of the Kenyan government following his education at Columbia. You see, even the way he portrays his father is a lie.

Obama is a disgrace to the African- American community, he's no better than Bushitler, Cheney and Haliburton. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he is a Rethuglican operative sent to destroy Hillary and the USSA.

After all, he did denounce the courageous Reverend Wright. Isn't that proof enough?
Time is running out for Hillary to steal the primary.

We must act now, or all will be lost.

WWPD (what would Pinkie do?)

I'll tell you, she'd copy and paste, hang banners, sit on a ledge, protest, protest, protest.

What the hell are we waiting for?

Let the protesting begin!! Right after this game of TF2….

Maksim, I copied and pasted this everywhere. And would you believe we in the Empress's camp are accused of "taking a page out of the Republican playbook"? The Obamunists pointed out to me how the Republican playbook says that the right wing should question the Empress's claim of being the first female presidential candidate based on a similar argument.

Apparently the playbook also cites percentages, and mentions things like testicles and hooves, in addition to the many tits. The upshot is they think she's more accurately described as "the first bestial presidential candidate."

But how would the Obamunists know all this, unless they had the Republican playbook themselves?

Or can any punk download it anywhere off the Internet, same as instructions for building a dirty bomb?

Will this deception ever end?

This non-person who claims to be a man is a disciple of the Master of Chaos, the Evil RethugliKKKan mouthpiece, Maha-Rushie.

Our Empress needs our help and devotion now, more that ever. Only Hillary has been associated with a true Black president and this deceiver claims to be something that he's not. Where is Howard Dean? Has he been spending too much time trying to get out of his strait-jacket??

Oh the irony. Our Empress can use the truth in her favor. Who'd o' thunk it? She'd better do it soon though, or it will never be discussed. MKKKain fights like a girl and will be afraid to mention it.

What is this talk of a so called Empress? She will soon be coming out in cardboard if you get my drift. Thank Lenin I have been firmly behind Hope 'N Change all along!

The only thing that concerns me is this.... The Empress really had a lot of talent running Show Trials and Purges. I am worried that this Obama just doesn't have the experience and cold virgin's blood coarsing through his veins to do these necessary functions properly. But I am confident that he can learn.

If you liked this story then you may also like to know a few things about Obama's mama.

This has been all taken from Wikipedia, so if it were untrue or exaggerated, it would be disputed by the the Obama camp. They may actually be editing the page right now because her photo just disappeared from that page. A vanishing kommissarka, she. Luckily I still had it in the temporary internet files.

I'm all for Americans studying Russian, but when radical leftists in the 1960s studied Russian it could only mean they supported communism and thus the oppression of Soviet dissidents and gulag prisoners. Obama's parents met in a Russian class. I imagine they practiced together, trying to pronounce "KOLKHOZ" correctly. ASSHOLES.
================================

Stanley Ann Dunham
Barack Obama's mother

Stanley Ann Dunham Obana Soetoro (November 29, 1942 - November 7, 1995), known as Ann Dunham and Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American anthropologist, left-wing social activist, and the mother of Senator Barack Obama. She was born in Fort Leavenworth , Kansas , to Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. Her father (who gave his only child his name) was a furniture salesman in downtown Seattle , Washington , and her mother worked for a bank. After a year living in Seattle , her family moved to Mercer Island , Washington , in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island High School that had just opened. At the school she was on the debate team and graduated in 1960.

Her family moved to Hawaii and Ann attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology. When Ann Dunham arrived in Hawaii , she was a full fledged radical leftist and practitioner of "critical theory" She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial rela ionships) as part of her attack on society. Susan Blake, one of her friends has stated she never dated "the crew-cut white boys," She had a world view, even as a young girl. It was embracing the different, rather than that ethnocentric thing of shunning the different. That was where her mind took her. In Hawaii she met Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya in her Russian language class. Barack Obama, Jr. was born August 4, 1961.

Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston . Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. He was killed in an automobile accident in 1982.

Two years later, when her son was five, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian oil manager and practicing Muslim whom she meet at the university. In 1967 they moved to Jakarta , Indonesia . While in Indonesia Ann got a job at the American embassy teaching English.

Barack's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born in Indonesia . Ann, Obama and his sister Maya moved back to Hawaii . Ann Dunham soon returned toIndonesia with Maya but divorced Soetoro in the late 1970s.

Dunham traveled around the world, pursuing a career in rural development that took her to Ghana , India , Thailand , Indonesia , Nepal and Bangladesh . In 1986 Ann Dunham worked on a developmental project in Pakistan . Later that year Ann and her daughter traveled the Silk Road in China . In 1992 she earned a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii . Her dissertation, "Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia : Surviving and Thriving Against All Odds," was 1067 pages long. She worked for the Ford Foundation and promoted Microlending.

During Obama's campaign for the 2008 presidential election he portrayed his mother as a conservative girl from Kansas ; however in reality she was a radical leftist and cutural Marxist. She lived in the Seattle area; spending her teenage years in Seattle 's coffee shops with other young radical leftist. Obam a claims his mother's family were conserevative Methodists or Baptists from Kansas However his mother's parents were members of aleft-wing Unitarian church near Seattle. The church located in Bellevue , Washington was knicknamed "the little red church," because of it's communist leanings.

The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School , was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on it's staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which include d; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Foubert's and Wichterman classrooms was sometimes called "anarchy ally."

Dunham has been described by her friends as "a fellow traveler..." meaning a communist sympathizer.

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."

Before she died Ann Dunham wanted to adopt a mixed-race Korean baby fathered by a Black American stationed in South Korea . Ann Dunham died in Hawaii in 1995 of ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.

It's perplexing why everyone doesn't want to vote for this guy....

We can thank Obama for dismantling the DLC and destroying Clinton INC -- the only two groups in the American Left that could defeat Republicans.

Now all we have to do now is get McCain elected and eventually return a conservative majority back to Congress.

What in Lenin's???? Oh I see, a clever trap you set there Chairman! For a moment there I thought I was going to have to renounce you in the strongest terms. But clearly you have set a "honey trap" to catch wayward comrades.

This needs to be on CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC. What the hell is wrong with them!!!!!!!! With Obama they have a Democrat whose political indoctrination and philosophy are in sync with theirs?

Oh! That's right! Meow has seen to it that the Democratic Party's P.R. Dept. (CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC) got paid. What's next, Meow? David Plouffe has a seizure?

--
ZB

greeneyes
Obama Sr. looked darker than Flavor-Flav! How the heck could he be Arab, even significantly part-Arab(arabs being semitic caucasians).

Listen up, Comrade greeneyes!!! This is The People's Cube (aka The Party™)!!! We can make up any "truth" we want and we can make the Democrat's P.R. Dept. (ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN) disseminate it!!! Are you trying to get yourself assigned to more "shovel time"? That can be arranged at your nearest Karl Marx Treatment Center™!

--
Blokhayev

Red Square wrote:If you liked this story then you may also like to know a few things about Obama's mama.

This has been all taken from Wikipedia, so if it were untrue or exaggerated, it would be disputed by the the Obama camp. They may actually be editing the page right now because her photo just disappeared from that page. A vanishing kommissarka, she. Luckily I still had it in the temporary internet files.

I'm all for Americans studying Russian, but when radical leftists in the 1960s studied Russian it could only mean they supported communism and thus the oppression of Soviet dissidents and gulag prisoners. Obama's parents met in a Russian class. I imagine they practiced together, trying to pronounce "KOLKHOZ" correctly. ASSHOLES.
================================

Stanley Ann Dunham
Barack Obama's mother

Stanley Ann Dunham Obana Soetoro (November 29, 1942 - November 7, 1995), known as Ann Dunham and Stanley Ann Dunham, was an American anthropologist, left-wing social activist, and the mother of Senator Barack Obama. She was born in Fort Leavenworth , Kansas , to Stanley and Madelyn Dunham. Her father (who gave his only child his name) was a furniture salesman in downtown Seattle , Washington , and her mother worked for a bank. After a year living in Seattle , her family moved to Mercer Island , Washington , in 1956 so that 13-year old Ann could attend the Mercer Island High School that had just opened. At the school she was on the debate team and graduated in 1960.

Her family moved to Hawaii and Ann attended the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where she studied anthropology. When Ann Dunham arrived in Hawaii , she was a full fledged radical leftist and practitioner of "critical theory" She also began to engage in miscegenation (inter-racial rela ionships) as part of her attack on society. Susan Blake, one of her friends has stated she never dated "the crew-cut white boys," She had a world view, even as a young girl. It was embracing the different, rather than that ethnocentric thing of shunning the different. That was where her mind took her. In Hawaii she met Barack Obama, Sr. from Kenya in her Russian language class. Barack Obama, Jr. was born August 4, 1961.

Barack Obama, Sr. left Ann and their son in 1963 to attend Harvard in Boston . Press reports claim Ann Dunham and Barack Obama Sr. were divorced around this time; however, no evidence has yet been presented to show they were ever married. The senior Obama obtained a masters degree in economics at Harvard and returned to Kenya in 1965 where he obtained a position in the Kenyan government. He was killed in an automobile accident in 1982.

Two years later, when her son was five, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian oil manager and practicing Muslim whom she meet at the university. In 1967 they moved to Jakarta , Indonesia . While in Indonesia Ann got a job at the American embassy teaching English.

Barack's half-sister, Maya Soetoro was born in Indonesia . Ann, Obama and his sister Maya moved back to Hawaii . Ann Dunham soon returned toIndonesia with Maya but divorced Soetoro in the late 1970s.

Dunham traveled around the world, pursuing a career in rural development that took her to Ghana , India , Thailand , Indonesia , Nepal and Bangladesh . In 1986 Ann Dunham worked on a developmental project in Pakistan . Later that year Ann and her daughter traveled the Silk Road in China . In 1992 she earned a Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Hawaii . Her dissertation, "Peasant blacksmithing in Indonesia : Surviving and Thriving Against All Odds," was 1067 pages long. She worked for the Ford Foundation and promoted Microlending.

During Obama's campaign for the 2008 presidential election he portrayed his mother as a conservative girl from Kansas ; however in reality she was a radical leftist and cutural Marxist. She lived in the Seattle area; spending her teenage years in Seattle 's coffee shops with other young radical leftist. Obam a claims his mother's family were conserevative Methodists or Baptists from Kansas However his mother's parents were members of aleft-wing Unitarian church near Seattle. The church located in Bellevue , Washington was knicknamed "the little red church," because of it's communist leanings.

The school Ann attended, Mercer Island High School , was a hotbed of pro-Marxist radical teachers. John Stenhouse, board member, told the House Un-American Activities Subcommittee that he had been a member of the Communist Party USA and this school has a number of Marxists on it's staff. Two teachers at this school, Val Foubert and Jim Wichterman, both Frankfurt School style Marxists, taught a critical theory curriculum to students which include d; rejection of societal norms, attacks on Christianity, the traditional family, and assigned readings by Karl Marx. The hallway between Foubert's and Wichterman classrooms was sometimes called "anarchy ally."

Dunham has been described by her friends as "a fellow traveler..." meaning a communist sympathizer.

In an interview, Barack Obama referred to his mother as "the dominant figure in my formative years... The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics."

Before she died Ann Dunham wanted to adopt a mixed-race Korean baby fathered by a Black American stationed in South Korea . Ann Dunham died in Hawaii in 1995 of ovarian cancer and uterine cancer.

The Ann Dunham page at Wiki has been drastically edited since Red Square posted the info.
Many edits by several people can be seen here.

I'm only surprised that it took them so long.

Although the info is still out there
HERE><br>and HERE>

TNO
Unsubstantiated claims on blogs pass for facts here?

Kenneth E. Lamb claims to have uncovered surprising facts but Lamb has not provided a shred of evidence that Barack Obama's father is Arab.

In a word, yes. We are very Progressive that way.

TNO
Ivan Betinov wrote:

In a word, yes. We are very Progressive that way.

That much is certain.

Out of curiosity, what does the "TNO" stand for?

TNO wrote:Unsubstantiated claims on blogs pass for facts here?

We are The Party™. And The Party™ determines what is fact and what is not fact, Comrade TNO. Report to the nearest Karl Marx Treatment Center™ and they will "help" you understand.

Many of us, such as myself, Comrade Betinov, Comrade Red Square, and many others, are members of The Party's™ Politburo™ (a.k.a. the Inner Circle™). And we tell the others what is fact and what is not fact since we are "more equal" than the others. For example.... If we say Barry is an Arab, then Barry is an Arab. If we say Barry was once a prison bitch, then Barry was once a prison bitch.
That's how it works here, Comrade TNO.

--
Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev
Commissar, 1st Chief Directorate for The Party Approved Margarita™ Research and Operations
Grand Inquistor of the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatology (a.k.a. The Goremons)

Yes Commissar.... not only do we tell what is fact and what is not.... they will also see the current truth as we do! How many fingers an I holding up TNO? Wrong! 2+2=5 Comrade! You will see.... you will see....

Anonymous
Ivan Betinov wrote:Out of curiosity, what does the "TNO" stand for?

The Night Owl

Anonymous
Marshal Pupovich wrote:Yes Commissar.... not only do we tell what is fact and what is not.... they will also see the current truth as we do! How many fingers an I holding up TNO? Wrong! 2+2=5 Comrade! You will see.... you will see....

I think what you mean is that two plus two makes five.

Anonymous wrote: I think what you mean is that two plus two makes five.

If that is what we say it is today.... tune in tomorrow for Current Truth.

We must act quickly! For at the time of the writing, it is the first day of the DNCC (Democratic National Communist Convention for the unwashed) and the nomination is in two days! If we are to protest, we must fly fast and far!

The James Gang
what a bunch of dumbasses, how does having ( for a short time) a stepfather who was arabic. All of a sudden make Barack Obama an arab?

Commissar Maksim wrote:
Hillary's Hubby Is Still The First Black President
[TABLE][TR][TD]Image [/TD][TD]Federal law requires that to claim a minority status, you must be at least 1/8 of the descriptor or 12.5%.

Mr. Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side. He is 43.75% Arabic, and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.

His father was officially classified as "Arab African" by the Kenyan government.

If elected he'll become the First Arab-American President.

His entire campaign is based upon a lie. Because of this I say Hillary is the rightful winner of the primary.

Obama Lied, Hillary's Campaign Died.

And if that's not shocking enough, researching his roots reveal that on his father's side, he is descended from Arab slave traders.[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
~
[TABLE][TR][TD]
They operated under an extended grant from Queen Victoria, who gave them the right to continue the slave trade in exchange for helping the British defeat the Madhi Army in southern Sudan and the Upper Nile region. Funny how circular is history; now the British again face the Madhi Army, albeit this time Shiite, not Sunni, as in nineteenth century Sudan.

But telling America's black community that while their ancestors were breaking the shackles of slavery, Mr. Obama's ancestors were placing those shackles upon their wrists would hardly play as an Oprah Winfrey best-seller.

Being the son of a poor Kenyan goat-herder plays much better than being the son of a highly placed Arab-African who operated at the top of the Kenyan government following his education at Columbia. You see, even the way he portrays his father is a lie.

Obama is a disgrace to the African- American community, he's no better than Bushitler, Cheney and Haliburton. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he is a Rethuglican operative sent to destroy Hillary and the USSA.

After all, he did denounce the courageous Reverend Wright. Isn't that proof enough?
Time is running out for Hillary to steal the primary.

We must act now, or all will be lost. [/TD][TD]
Could this be the real Obama story?

Hillary's ancestors never enslaved anyone.
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
WWPD (what would Pinkie do?)
I'll tell you, she'd copy and paste, hang banners, sit on a ledge, protest, protest, protest. What the hell are we waiting for?

The James Gang wrote:what a bunch of dumbasses, how does having ( for a short time) a stepfather who was arabic. All of a sudden make Barack Obama an arab?

We reached this conclusion by using the same formula invented by the Left to make the following leaps about the Right:

"Barack Obama pals around with an unrepentant terrorist named Bill Ayers." = OH MY GOD, OBAMA'S A MUSLIM!

Sarah Palin wears a white outfit = RACIST

"What is a community organizer supposed to do, anyway?" = RACIST

Vote for McCain = RACIST

Rubber baby buggy bumpers + said by a conservative = RACIST!!!

As announced elsewhere the Obama poster parody featured in this topic has been chosen to adorn a book cover in Italy.

Mantenga il Rotolamento del Cubo

???
Same shit everyday. Nothing is right in this world and you fuckers know it! Why dont you guys talk about how we stole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

Red Square wrote: Stanley Ann Dunham
Barack Obama's mother

Comrades, is it just me, or does she bear a striking resemblance to John Kerry?

(Puts hand to mouth) *GASP* This was John Kerry before his sex change!

Barack Obama is Kerry's Love Child!

Communists for Kerry has won the battle, after all. Good work, Comrades!

??? wrote: Same shit everyday. Nothing is right in thisworld and you fuckers know it! Why dont you guys talk about how westole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

Of course nothing is right! All that exists is on the left! We are happy you see things this way!

And we did not steal the land from the Natives and their mixed-marriage cousins south of our current border...they saw the greatness of The Big Otm (sound of the steel drum, the zither, the balafon, the barking moonbat, and everyone MUST bow down!) looming on the horizon, and gladly donated the land for the Glorious Revolution!

Nothing is right in this world and you fuckers know it!

Nothing?

My nephew and his wife are expecting their first child this Spring; both of my parents are alive to see the birth of their first great-grandchild. That seems pretty right to me.

One of my students is having a hard time finding the cash to pay for her teacher certification exams; she's a good kid, so I'm going to foot the bill on the condition that she find one of her students in the future and pay the help forward. That seems pretty right.

We have elected a Black man to the presidency. I disagree tremendously with his agenda, and I hope that we do not see some of his more radical plans come to fruition, but it seems pretty right to me that a man who a single generation ago could have been easily denied the right to vote in many states now occupies the White House.

Why dont you guys talk about how we stole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

Why should we? That's as pointless as me bitching at the British for what they did to my Scots or Irish Ancestors, or the Spaniards for what they did to my Dutch Ancestors, or the Holy Roman Empire for hammering the crap out of my Mecklinberg-Schwerin Ancestors during the Thirty Years' War. And let's not even talk about what the Ottoman Turks did to my Levantine Ancestors. But why should I wallow in synthetic victimhood for something that did not happen to me, or wallow in synthetic guilt for something that I did not do?

And why, given your byline, did you not put a question mark at the end of your question?

Ivan Betinov wrote:
Nothing is right in this world and you fuckers know it!

Nothing?

My nephew and his wife are expecting their first child this Spring; both of my parents are alive to see the birth of their first great-grandchild. That seems pretty right to me.

One of my students is having a hard time finding the cash to pay for her teacher certification exams; she's a good kid, so I'm going to foot the bill on the condition that she find one of her students in the future and pay the help forward. That seems pretty right.

We have elected a Black man to the presidency. I disagree tremendously with his agenda, and I hope that we do not see some of his more radical plans come to fruition, but it seems pretty right to me that a man who a single generation ago could have been easily denied the right to vote in many states now occupies the White House.

Why dont you guys talk about how we stole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

Why should we? That's as pointless as me bitching at the British for what they did to my Scots or Irish Ancestors, or the Spaniards for what they did to my Dutch Ancestors, or the Holy Roman Empire for hammering the crap out of my Mecklinberg-Schwerin Ancestors during the Thirty Years' War. And let's not even talk about what the Ottoman Turks did to my Levantine Ancestors. But why should I wallow in synthetic victimhood for something that did not happen to me, or wallow in synthetic guilt for something that I did not do?

And why, given your byline, did you not put a question mark at the end of your question?

(off)
Also, consider we had to fight for the land. Consider the English-folk (at least) had to keep punching holes into the land in order to even esstablish the colonies. Consider the American Indians had a lot of opprotunites to oust us. Now, they were hit by war and disease pretty hard, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Consider the following too
"The (American) Indians found out the hard way what happens when you don't control illegal immigration."

??? wrote:Same shit everyday. Nothing is right in this world and you fuckers know it! Why dont you guys talk about how we stole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

Very good, Comrade. You have cried your Party-required boo-hoo's for today and are now entitled to drink your Kool-Aid and feel wonderful about yourself.

{microphone off}

If you don't fucking like it, don't fucking read it. For now, it's still a free fucking country so we can write what we want.

Anonymous
??? wrote:Same shit everyday. Nothing is right in this world and you fuckers know it! Why dont you guys talk about how we stole land from the Indians and the Mexicans.

First of all, it's not "Indians" but "Native Americans" or "Indigenous Peoples", you racist.

Second of all, the Mexicans are largely Spanish Colonists so they stole the land from the Native Population also.

But, you are right, all of us who are not Native Americans are here illegally. We should all return to our place of origin, Europe, Africa or Asia. It was your idea, you lead the way back.

Nope, not Native Americans or Indigenous Peoples, either. According to the Current Truth, they are now First Americans with their own Obama logo:

<br>Image

Hmmmm.... but I can only wonder, who did these so called First Americans run off or kill when they came? I do find it amusing the way some moonbats include Mexicans as if they were indigenous here, ignoring the conquests of the Spanish. But who it to say what other peoples were here? What of the grey skinned aliens that we know came here to earth long ago? Who ran them off?

What of the grey skinned aliens that we know came here to earth long ago? Who ran them off?

L. Ron Hubbard?

I thought the Aliens morphed into hippies in the Collective of Olympia? I see strange pale skin creatures all the time here, loitering on the sidewalk, smoking cloves, and other strange smelling (and illegal) substances, looking in graveyards for mushrooms, and handing out poorly worded samizdat that either are speaking of the evils of capitalism, or directions to the nearest head shop; it is hard to tell which.

Needless to say, the aliens live on amongst us in our lovable, clueless moonbats.