Barackzebub Hussein Obama Star of New Hit TV Show!

Barackzebub_Obama.jpg

Comrades, our Dear Leader Himself - PBUH - has magnified His Magnificence! Barackzebub Hussein Obama is the surprise star of the new hit TV miniseries, The Bible!!

I could go on and on, right here on TheCube™, with my praise and adoration of the One, but we here shouldn't be surprised that the Messiah Himself would choose to play a roll - and the most important one! - in a hit TV miniseries!

How glorious for the ONE! Image We should have known he was also the worlds known & unknown universes best actor. Such a brilliant performance. He gets so into his character it doesn't even seem like acting!

WE SHOULD ALL BE DANCING WITH PRIDE of the fall of man!

BHO History Channel.gif

Can you say Emmy for Best Actor also acting as a President and
for Outstanding Casting For A Miniseries, Movie Or A Special!

He stars in a few additional roles:

King Barack Herod Obama [attachment=0]kingherod.jpg[/attachment]

Ahhhhhhhhh, Dear Leader looks grand with a nuclear reactor vent thingie on his head! I assume that it's made of gold - and that his remarkably powerful brain is thus properly vented!

If only he'd been around 2000 years ago - we wouldn't have to be constantly pestered by all those bitter clingers.

Ah, The History Channel...or as I like to call it, The Other Comedy Channel.

I was watching this last night--only because I'd heard there was going to be "a very special appearance" by Dear Leader, and it's not even sweeps month--and I got to thinking, if ever we succeed in confiscating guns from the bitterly clinging masses, what's to stop them from taking up rocks or jawbones of asses?

Should we start putting together legislation to ban rocks and jawbones, or just limit the number people can use to throw, bash, etc.? Perhaps we could establish a new cabinet department--e.g., the Department of Weaponry. Its mission would be similar to that of the Department of Energy established back in the '70's: To address the crisis facing this country in regards to guns and knives, and potentially rocks and jawbones, with an eye towards eliminating our dependency on them. Once we accomplish that, and there are no more guns and knives and rocks and jawbones, then we can disband the department!

Just like we'll do someday with the Department of Energy and all those other departments and agencies we won't need anymore once the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ arrives!

So this is who Saul Alinsky dedicated a book to? I had thought Comrade Saul pre-dated the One. But if he is The One, then time-space and the Constitution are no barrier to him.

How does he find time in his schedule of campaign speechification, taxpayer funded golf, and taking credit for governing the homeland (wink wink...) while at the same time starring in his autobiographical role? I am in awe more every day, and just like in September I will vote for the outstanding male actor as often as i can.

jawbone.jpg
Commissarka Pinkie, here I have presented for your perusal - and that of others - three (3) High Capacity Jawbones of Asses.

As I'm sure is obvious to any thinking progressive (and what progressive ISN'T a thinking progressive?), nobody NEEDS a high capacity ass jawbone - there is simply no sporting use for this many teeth!

I'm sure that Dear Leader's BATFEJoA will be getting right on it.

A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots.

Holy Mary Mother of Jesus. Thought all you numbnuts had ole Sarge fooled ....

You want people to think you are all commies here ... but we know better.

Some think you are Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

Even a few think you are Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

Ole Sarge got the scope on y'all.

You are all really Devil Worshipers pretending to be Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

I'M ON TO YOU.
Last edited by Infidel Castrate on 3/18/2013, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Jarhead with poor grammer numbnuts

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots.

Even a few think you are Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

You are all really Devil Worshipers pretending to Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

I'M ON TO YOU.
Gosh, Neo Troll! My befuddlement has reached new heights! (As if that's possible.)

Workers and peasants, thank god the anti-christ for The Peoples Cube. You'd think with all the nutritious cabbage soup I'm eating, constipation would not be a problem. Not so, but help finally arrived on my two way TeleScreen. Seeing our glorious Emperor Obama cast as the devil himself really started to loosen me up.

But it was Diane Frankensteins ugly picture that finally scared the KKKrap outa me. Maybe she should star in a remake of Bride of Frankenstein.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:You are all really Devil Worshipers pretending to be Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

I'M ON TO YOU.

both-are-the-devil.jpg

Guess who should get the next Oscar for best casting...

Obama-is-satan-son500.jpg
He's not Satan, but he could be his son. He's even got the hoodie.

Sgt. NeoTroll wrote:A-Ten-Hut!

Fall in line maggots.

You are all really Devil Worshipers pretending to Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

I'M ON TO YOU.

Ummm Sarge,You have it close.

This is actually a Muslim dating site pretending to be Devil Worshipers pretending to be Commies pretending to be Reich Wingers pretending to be Commies.

Seems Ms. Pamalinsky and Comrade Putout are letting down their Burkas for you.

Wonder how long Commissarka Pinkie can hold off your charm?

You are getting quite a groupie following here.

Dig4Utopia wrote:How glorious for the ONE! Image We should have known he was also the worlds known & unknown universes best actor. Such a brilliant performance. He gets so into his character it doesn't even seem like acting!

BHO History Channel.gif

https://www.jibjab.com/view/fI1fWWc2RZGJqg8BdwsRWg?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url

Such nonsense. Old Nick is all about lying, dissention, destroying families and communities, total control...

Well; mission accomplished then!

Last night the most popular trend on Twitter was #ObamaIsNotSatanHere are some Tweets made and/or re-Tweeted by @ThePeoplesCube

Obama Is Not Satan because even Satan couldn't stay married to Michelle for this long

Obama Is Not Satan but he sure plays a mean fiddle when he's down in Georgia

Obama Is Not Satan Because Satan has a birth certificate

Obama Is Not Satan but his supporters hate everybody who believes in Jesus

Obama Is Not Satan because his preacher, Jeremiah Wright, is such a kind gentle godly man

Obama Is Not Satan But he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Obama Is Not Satan, Satan has leadership experience.

Red Square wrote:Last night the most popular trend on Twitter was #ObamaIsNotSatanHere are some Tweets made and/or re-Tweeted by @ThePeoplesCube
~ Prog fried to a crisp, with a hint of sulfur in the air ~

LMAO!!! I love it :)

~ Prog back, somewhat worse for the wear but still fully moving FORWARD! ~

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Ah, The History Channel...or as I like to call it, The Other Comedy Channel.

I was watching this last night--only because I'd heard there was going to be "a very special appearance" by Dear Leader, and it's not even sweeps month--and I got to thinking, if ever we succeed in confiscating guns from the bitterly clinging masses, what's to stop them from taking up rocks or jawbones of asses?

Should we start putting together legislation to ban rocks and jawbones, or just limit the number people can use to throw, bash, etc.? Perhaps we could establish a new cabinet department--e.g., the Department of Weaponry. Its mission would be similar to that of the Department of Energy established back in the '70's: To address the crisis facing this country in regards to guns and knives, and potentially rocks and jawbones, with an eye towards eliminating our dependency on them. Once we accomplish that, and there are no more guns and knives and rocks and jawbones, then we can disband the department!

Just like we'll do someday with the Department of Energy and all those other departments and agencies we won't need anymore once the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ arrives!

Commissarka Pinkie,

You've just made the compelling argument of why we need "Universal" Background Checks NOW! ("NOW" as in "Yesterday.):

--KOOK

Dig4Utopia wrote:How glorious for the ONE! Image We should have known he was also the worlds known & unknown universes best actor. Such a brilliant performance. He gets so into his character it doesn't even seem like acting!

BHO History Channel.gif

Does this mean I can still keep watching "Dancing with the Stars?"

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:[img]/peoples_resource/image/20772-Popabama.jpg[/img]

That made an old add resurrect in my head, where the actor says, "HE TREATS ME LIKE THE SULTAN OF UMPAPABOWMAU".

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Perhaps the BEST Bumpersticker YET!

"Obama Is Not Satan, Satan has leadership experience."

Ah...the smell of sulfur in the morning...

Obama Spin GIF.gif

[img]/images/Obama_Satan_Lookalike.jpg[/img]

Can you identify the U.S. President?
(Answer: President Obama is to the left of Satan)