Barry Shoots, HE SCORES!!!!

ObamaHalo12.jpg

Hooray! National Debt tops 100% of US GDP!

I knew you could do it, Barry. It was simply a matter of putting your mind to it and not listening to the naysayers who believed it couldn't be done.

I must admit, it is a singular achievement -- US national debt reaching 100% of our Gross Domestic Product. And the list of people who helped you in this extraordinary endeavor is long and full of distinguished politicians from both sides of the aisle.

But really, don't be modest. A lot of the credit goes directly to you and your, um, er, leadership in this matter.

The awsome achievements of Dear Leader (PBUH) grow in awsome gloriousness daily!

Tovarichi is to be congratulated! This photograph is yet another confirmation that Glorious Leader (Praise Be Upon HIM) is The Source Of All Light in our otherwise humdrum lives!

Also, from the vantage-point of the photo, it is clear that We All Bow On Bended Knee To His (PBUH) Obvious Leadership Role in the continuing evolution of the Replacement For The Antiquated Notion of The "Nation" Formerly Known As Amerikkka!

Unkulturny one, I receive your recognition, but Duty to the Party™ is its own reward.

I did get a tingle up my leg, and a warm feeling under my tin-foil hat reaching the end of his article when the author he said to Dear Leader: (he left off saying "Sir")

"What do you do for an encore? Well, we can shoot for matching Greece, whose debt totals about 150% of GDP. That's well within your sights over the next decade. Of course, all depends on getting you re-elected. Don't worry, Mr. President. One look at achievements like this and I'm sure the American people will have no trouble making the right choice for president in 2012."

What a joyful thought! Repubilkkans will be eating their peas that day!

Let us just bask in the awsomeness of the glow from Dear Leader's halo...