Bernie Sanders wish list

[img]/images/Bernie_Sanders_Cinderella_Pixie_Dust.jpg[/img]

Trigger Warning: I will be mentioning people of a certain high economic class in this posting. In case this causes you mental anguish you may want to crawl into your safe space™, grab your teddy bear, eat your milk and cookies, get your crayons and do a little coloring, and then put a pacifier in your mouth, grab your blanket, and take a nap...

Now, on to our regularly scheduled message....

Comrades,

As glorious Senator Bernie Sanders is promising everyone (except the evil reichwing rich people) everything free of charge (paid for by taxing the rich™), I thought we here at the People's Cube could each make our requests known. Remember, it can't be anything reichwingers would want. Outside of that, the sky's the limit because the rich are going to pay for it!

I want.....

A flying unicorn that is carbon neutral and can fly at least 3/4 as fast as Dear Leader's glorious carbon neutral Sky Chariot

A pet dinosaur (don't claim some creature found today such as one of the aging members of Congress is a descendant and will have to do....a real dinosaur is what I want, with verifiable dinosaur DNA) that is also carbon neutral

A robot version of Dear Leader that is just as good as the original robot

I know the first two creatures don't exist now, but Bernie can tax the rich to make them happen!

Dear komrade Vlad Linen. Somehow, I'm reminded of:

Spaulding Smales: "I want a hotdog... No, I want a cheese burger and French fries and..."

Judge Smales: "You'll get nothing and like it!"

Dear Comrade Bernie:

I want everything that anybody else has, free. That's only fair.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Dear Comrade Bernie:

I want everything that anybody else has, free. That's only fair.

Betinov meets Scarecrow.jpg

Not to worry Comrade Betinov, Bernie the Wizard has not forgotten your plight.

The capitalist celebration, Christmas, is coming. That must be why our young Sanders is making a wish list. We should replace the celebration with our own.

Well, make a wish, baby
Well, and I will make it come true
Make a list, baby
Of the things I'll do for you

Ain't no risk, now
In lettin' my love rain down on you
So we could wash away the past
So that we may start anew

I would wish for world war but Obama's already given me that.

Comrade Red Square, absolutely glorious image as always! It so fits our dear Comrade Bernie, and his ideas. With just a little bit of pixie dust and a lot of taxing the rich, pumpkins can become marvelous stage coaches and mice can become horses.

For all other comrades posting their wish lists here, wonderful! But remember, the rich are hoarding their wealth just to be mean to the remaining 99%. Bernie is going to fix that. Dare to dream, comrades. Ask for more! Whatever you want is yours as of noon on January 20, 2017 if Bernie becomes the new Dear Leader. Absolutely nothing is impossible when our glorious hero can just tax the rich to make it happen!