Beto 2020: reading between the lines

Beto_Vanity.jpg
Vanity Fair has put Beto on its cover, announcing his 2020 presidential bid.

BETO O'ROURKE: "I'M JUST BORN TO DO THIS"

But here's what it looks like if you read between the lines.

Beto_Remake.jpg

Beto announces his 2020 presidential bid while holding on to his butt. Protection from 15 other Democrats - or virtue signaling to his butthurt base?

Or is he hypnotizing his dog via the ass rubbing technique?

Red Square wrote: Beto announces his 2020 presidential bid while holding on to his butt. Protection from 15 other Democrats - or virtue signaling to his butthurt base?

Scratching an itch? As a variant on "fire in the belly"?

1.) At least the dog told him where to find his ass or at least where to put his fingers.

2.) He didn't have his crotch airbrushed like the Goracle who had a bevy of lesbians teaching him how to look like a man.

3.) As for the element of fashion, he doesn't seem to be exhibiting any form of pain that would come from wearing the Sandy Berger style of jeans that has a tendency to produce thousands of paper cuts.

4.) Why is he driving a carbon-belching SUV and no Greenpeace sticker on the door when he could have used a hybrid or electric car instead?

5.) Where are his ribbons or identifying logos on his shirt?

Duly noted Comrade trashmouth. Is no one else disturbed by the dog of color wearing a collar? Is this not a blatant “dog whistle” (pun intended) to white nationalists that Beto willl support and protect them if they vote for him??

Red Square wrote:Beto announces his 2020 presidential bid while holding on to his butt. Protection from 15 other Democrats - or virtue signaling to his butthurt base?

I think Beta may have anal-fixation issues as expressed by his poetry..............

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Oh, Milky wonder, sing for us once more,
Live your life, everlusting joy.
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
Enjoy my fruits

Provider of Cheese and other wonderful dairy products,
We will cleanse your inner intestines.
We will bathe in your Pungent Odor,
Gather cotton.

Count my eyes,
Smell my skin,
Love the Scarecrow and the Milkman.
I live only for eternity,
Thirst for the undrinkable.
Hold the heat,
Praise the dough boy at the pizza shop.
Love the Oxen dung!

‘WAX MY ASS, SCRUB MY BALLS' — THIS BETO O'ROURKE POEM FROM 1988 IS BEYOND BELIEF

I just know there is lots of campaign slogan material to be found in Beta's poetry.......

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote: I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Beto_Meme_Naked_Cow.jpg[/img]

More reading between the lines. Bob O'Rourke saw a film "All about Bob" and decided he would look less needy if he changed his name to Beto.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Beto_Bob_Vanity_Fair.jpg[/img]

My first thread!! Ohmygoshohmygosh!! It's like Christmas and my birthday and the 4th of July all on one day! I'm honored that the one little meme I stole has been so well received. Now, I am inspired!!
To fight them on the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the fields, on the streets and in the hills. I shall never surrender!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:To fight them on the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the fields, on the streets and in the hills. I shall never surrender!
It never hurts to remind everyone that the other side is a complete opposite.

[img]/images/War_On_Women_MRA.jpg[/img]

Yes, I admit it's getting Beto
It's getting Beto all the time
(It couldn't get much worse)

[img]/images/various_uploads/Beto_Enemy_ofthe_Good.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:To fight them on the beaches, on the landing grounds, in the fields, on the streets and in the hills. I shall never surrender!
It never hurts to remind everyone that the other side is a complete opposite.

[img]/images/War_On_Women_MRA.jpg[/img]
I guess now would be a good time to give a shoutout to the Transgender Patriarchy Corps, Bruce Jenner Division in the Misogynist Republican Army. They have successfully infiltrated women's athletic competitions (Winning!!) and have sowed discontent and mistrust in the LGBTQ ranks.

Alert:

The finely tuned receiver antlers of this mythical horned rodent are receiving an alert message from Laika that the past history (legend) of Beto is very similar to the legend cv of Rethuglican Senator Ted Cruz. The intersectual parallels are there...

Sorry, Cubists, but the antler receiver lost transmission at that point. Jackalopelipesky will strive to keep completely clear head hoping for link-up with Laika in near future.

Tinfoil_Hat_Peoples_Ministry.jpg
These comrades may be able to modify your antlers into a functional antenna array, but many beets and much vodka will need to be "unaccounted for." They work for the State, and Team Beto/AOC is not yet in office...times are hard. They say.

Beta already mooooving out on the campaign trail.

BetaCampaign.jpg

With Beta's very strange cow love obsession and AOC's psychotic bovine hatred these two should provide the Yin and Yang to dimocrat presidential candidate debates.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Red Square wrote:Beto announces his 2020 presidential bid while holding on to his butt. Protection from 15 other Democrats - or virtue signaling to his butthurt base?

I think Beta may have anal-fixation issues as expressed by his poetry..............

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Enjoy my fruits

Gather cotton.

Count my eyes,
Smell my skin,
Hold the heat,
Love the Oxen dung!

‘WAX MY ASS, SCRUB MY BALLS' — THIS BETO O'ROURKE POEM FROM 1988 IS BEYOND BELIEF

I just know there is lots of campaign slogan material to be found in Beta's poetry.......
I just found out that really IS Beto's poetry. Marvelous, inspirational and so Maya Angelou-ish.

Can some worthy (or unworthy) prog provide me with the website that will allow me to insert my own picture and let me do the caption in the coveted outline/caps font that is also filled? I'm chomping at the bit here, please help! It was offered in a previous post but, I can't find it.

Thanks!

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Enjoy my fruits

Gather cotton.

Count my eyes,
Smell my skin,
Hold the heat,
Love the Oxen dung!

I just found out that really IS Beto's poetry. Marvelous, inspirational and so Maya Angelou-ish.
Were you in doubt of my news reporting?........As if it would be anything other than accurate and non-fake?

Pamalinsky wrote:Can some worthy (or unworthy) prog provide me with the website that will allow me to insert my own picture and let me do the caption in the coveted outline/caps font that is also filled? I'm chomping at the bit here, please help! It was offered in a previous post but, I can't find it.

Thanks!

Komrade Pammie, are you referring to a meme generator? I have used this one sometimes.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Pamalinsky wrote:Can some worthy (or unworthy) prog provide me with the website that will allow me to insert my own picture and let me do the caption in the coveted outline/caps font that is also filled? I'm chomping at the bit here, please help! It was offered in a previous post but, I can't find it.

Thanks!

Komrade Pammie, are you referring to a meme generator? I have used this one sometimes.

https://imgflip.com/memegenerator
YES! That's the one! Thank you so much my dear Clara!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Were you in doubt of my news reporting?........As if it would be anything other than accurate and non-fake?
You had me at "Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage" Clara, (my grandmother's name BTW). Yes, I had doubt. But then Sam, my talking dog showed me how wrong I was...

Dog_Sky_Raisins.jpg

"Friends, Romans and Irishmen. Lend me your beers!"

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:Were you in doubt of my news reporting?........As if it would be anything other than accurate and non-fake?
You had me at "Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage" Clara, (my grandmother's name BTW). Yes, I had doubt. But then Sam, my talking dog showed me how wrong I was...

The attachment Dog_Sky_Raisins.jpg is no longer available

Beta is quite the charmer......................

2wfysy.jpg

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

Dog_Sky_Raisins.jpg

Beta is quite the charmer......................

2wfysy.jpg
LOL!!!

It seems that Beto has just been arrested in Texas for having sex with a cow after he wooed it by reading suggestive poetry.

Time to launch the #MeMoo movement?

Authorities say they arrested a Mexican national illegally in the country who was spotted having sex with a cow in rural Starr County, Texas

Sexy_cow.jpg

I believe that in Starr Co., the issue is the age of consent. Statuatoy is statuatory, and "moo" means "MOO"

What's the beef? Robert Francis Beto was a little horny and everyone is trying to steer the narrative with this bull.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

Dog_Sky_Raisins.jpg

Absolutely perfect, Papa! So true!

Here's another that may interest you:False Black Widow Spider Kills within hours. https://animalcorner.co.uk/animals/fals ... ow-spider/

Pamalinsky wrote:
Papa Kalashnikook wrote:

Dog_Sky_Raisins.jpg

Absolutely perfect, Papa! So true!

Here's another that may interest you:False Black Widow Spider Kills within hours. https://animalcorner.co.uk/animals/fals ... ow-spider/
Oh no no no. Not Democrats spiders! I hate Democrats!spiders!Image

Red Square wrote:Back to the topic:

Beto trying to act like an alpha

Beto_Alpha.jpg
Oh! Clever boy! Problem is Ronaldus Magnus would never feed his wife baby turds and eat dirt to cleanse his spirit. His spirit didn't need cleansing. As an aside, I'm an avid horseman and compete in 3 Day Eventing. Reagan was an excellent, natural rider and an outstanding jumper.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Red Square wrote:Back to the topic:

Beto trying to act like an alpha

Beto_Alpha.jpg
Oh! Clever boy! Problem is Ronaldus Magnus would never feed his wife baby turds and eat dirt to cleanse his spirit. His spirit didn't need cleansing. As an aside, I'm an avid horseman and compete in 3 Day Eventing. Reagan was an excellent, natural rider and an outstanding jumper.

Pshaw. But could Reagan ride a skateboard? Hmmm? Could he????

Good grief, Comrades! Can't you see that Comrade Beto's willingness to eat dirt for it's nutritional value is just a spin on his having to actually eat dirt? Brilliant deflection!

Image .

Skateboard. Oooh, yeah.. but can Beto challenge THIS?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Tinfoil_Hat_Peoples_Ministry.jpg
These comrades may be able to modify your antlers into a functional antenna array, but many beets and much vodka will need to be "unaccounted for." They work for the State, and Team Beto/AOC is not yet in office...times are hard. They say.

Oh, Holy Cow, Komrade Ivan! I think Beta got caught in the cross ray of the Ministry of Tinfoil Hats and got more than his ass waxed!............................................

I dunno. Beto's just a bit twitchy for me. A twitchy little leprechaun. I'm Irish, and I just can't stand phony leps! Give me a twitch that isn't a lep and I'll vote for them every time! Or, a lep that isn't a twitch, I'll vote for them, too. Just keep them separate so I don't have to differentiate between two separate thoughts. I like to stay focused!

...You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
...The Cow has risen.
It was only a matter of time... (from a recent Beto rally)

Beto_Christ.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:I dunno. Beto's just a bit twitchy for me.

I quite agree Komrade Pammie. Here is Beta with his interpreter for the deaf and hard of hearing trying to drum up a crowd. He's working that poor little feller to death.

I think Beto the Beta is fizzling. He's about to be eclipsed by the short guy from Indiana with the Napoleon complex who claims connections with the Alpha & Omega.

--KOOK