Big Brother Under Construction

Internal Raytheon email calls system 'Big Brother'

The National Security Agency has begun work on an "expansive" spy system that will monitor critical infrastructure inside the United States for cyber-attacks, in a move that detractors say could end up violating privacy rights and expanding the NSA's domestic spying abilities.

Progs rejoice in new and glorious usefulness of technology. Individual rights are over rated and often conflict with common interests. If privacy is such a big deal, wear a burka.

spying-on-us.jpg

o m g, is that Comrade Putout I see in all her glory? What glorious fortitudinals she has. I dare say, she will do most nicely in space.

Yeah where was Obama and Raytheon when our glorious Cube was getting hacked?

What the hell am I paying taxes for?

COMRADE, you are paying taxes for the greater good ™ and at the pleasure of dearest Leader, who request our loyal donations, to increase is deficients agenda... important agenda. Did you not receive the most current updated Current Truth Memo ™ ?

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:If privacy is such a big deal, wear a burka.

I'm so nervous now about my privacy that I'm afraid to apply Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion® unless I am in my lead-lined bunker.

Thank you Comrade ThePeoplesComrade!

putout-mirror2.jpg

Comrade Putout, might I suggest closing the window in your bunker? Just for safety privacy sake???

I wonder if NSA will also use this device to reach out to the Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering.

Could it be that Obama simply confused NSA and NASA, and the original plan has always been to use NSA for this purpose and not NASA?

Oops...

I'm confused, why are we spending $100-million when we already have Laika The Space Dog?

imposter.jpg
ThePeoplesComrade's avatar was nefariously subverted by this impostor with a depraved intent of spying on Comrade Putout in the flower of her innocence. TPC has had him liquidated and thrown into the Salmon Vodka vat in Soylent fashion. Drink up to The People's Justice.