Bill Gates Wants System Like Google to Give Obama More Power

Bill Gates Wants System Like Google to Give Obama More Power:

Bill Gates Wants System Like Google to Give Obama More Power to greatly enhance Obama's ability to SCROOGLE by converting Outlook Express into Obama Express to continue Transforming America into the Apple of His Eye.

--KOOK

The glorious World of Next Tuesday can not happen soon enough. Social engineers have much to do and so little time......and patience for checks and balances.

For those revisionist among us who think Tuesday has arrived you miss the essential ingredient of perpetual revolution......there is ALWAYS another even more glorious Next Tuesday to achieve. Goodness, if the work horse of the proletariat was to actually get the carrot then where would we be? We'd have to walk to next Tuesday ourselves rather than ride other people's effort! That will NOT do for Inner Party members.

William could use a little U.K. civics re education. He sounds like monarchial Federalist circa 1800. Today the House of Lords is a joke like Her Majesty actually performs any meaningful Executive function....NOT ....they just as well might be a unicameral legislator dominated machine of Mobocratic whim. Yet, the certitude of Mob rule and the Party's capacity to control it does make the process of revolution easier. And if the goal is perpetual revolution the process must be simplified.

If Presidente Obama needs more power, he should just stick his plug into an A/C outlet like I do!

Opiate of the People wrote:If Presidente Obama needs more power, he should just stick his plug into an A/C outlet like I do!

Reminds me of a popular LP record-album in the 1960's (showing my age) titled "Hot Nuts."

--KOOK

KOOK wrote:
Reminds me of a popular LP record-album in the 1960's (showing my age) titled "Hot Nuts."

The Peoples Comrade (known in those days as Fast Freddie Feet for his dancing chops) and I first met during this album cover shoot. As you can see he could barely keep his hands off me but in those days he would at least feign a little embarrassment. We didn't know any of the other folks - still don't.

hot-nuts.jpg

Comrade Putout,

You're a fast woman photoshopper. Since you were such prime pickings to attract the attention of The Peoples Comrade way back then, how is it that you still have your prime-pickings appearance today so many decades later? Have you been keeping some eternal-youth elixir secret from the Inner Party? Or have you undergone the miracles of plastic surgery? Surely it's not the consumption of beets. Maybe it's time for a pat-down to discover what's natural and what's not.

--KOOK

Comrade KOOK - as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade May Putout - wait, that came out wrong - ummm, as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade Putout has a somewhat "frozen" countenance, much like our dear former and future Speaker of the House.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade KOOK - as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade May Putout - wait, that came out wrong - ummm, as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade Putout has a somewhat "frozen" countenance, much like our dear former and future Speaker of the House.

I agree, and Soon-to-Be-Speaker-Again Nancy Pelosi is eagerly anticipating taking revenge for this:

Of course Tea Partiers remember that as the high point of Boehner's Speakership.

--KOOK

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade KOOK - as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade May Putout - wait, that came out wrong - ummm, as you may have noticed, our dear Comrade Putout has a somewhat "frozen" countenance, much like our dear former and future Speaker of the House.

What Bill Gates actually said was that he wished that we had a political system like England's to give Obama more power. Here is a suggested reorganization of the government:
royalfamily.jpg
cabinet.jpg
opposition.jpg

ideas, ideas, ideas.... always he is with the idea.

A most equal posting, Chairman. Looks like a new topic to me.