Billions of Flies love OBAMA - how 'bout Newt or Mitt?

POLL: If Dung/flies = Flowers/honeybees, who will Rethuglickans Elect as their Presidential Candidate?

You may select 1 option

NUMBERS CAN'T LIE - Billions of Flies love Dэaя Lэadэя OBAMA.

[center]Image[/center]

But how about Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, where do the numbers actually point to being the real danger to the Dэaя Lэadэя? Or let's pose the question in another way: if dung is to flies, what flowers are to honeybees, who will Rethuglickans Elect for their Presidential Candidate?
[/i][/b]

Image Jibaro, as We always knew, Lord 0bama is Lord of the Flies.

No wonder the Occupussies and he have a lovefest going on.

Activate your " Prog Off ", Comrade Redumbdiski.

Do it now !

You've probably already attracted the attention of numerous czars in the administration.
And, as it was with the Gestapo, they're answerable to no one.

Myself, I've taken to blowing up my PROG and then reassembling it with toothpaste for glue.

Seems like the right thing to do.

This is bewildering and a stretch of my limited capacity, but it really makes no difference whatever POS candidate the Rethugs pick. The election has been bought and paid for. People will surround voting locations for days waiting to cast a vote for Dear Leader. It will be a small "Occupy the vote" movement.

Krasnodar wrote:Activate your " Prog Off ", Comrade Redumbdiski.
Tovarich, maybe I will allow you to test fire another missile from my next systems delivery after all.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Myself, I've taken to blowing up my PROG and then reassembling it with toothpaste for glue.

Seems like the right thing to do.
So that's why sometimes they appear as merely Red-X-in-Square.

General Confusion wrote:This is bewildering and a stretch of my limited capacity, but it really makes no difference whatever POS candidate the Rethugs pick. The election has been bought and paid for. People will surround voting locations for days waiting to cast a vote for Dear Leader. It will be a small "Occupy the vote" movement.
Yes tovarich General. I see General Konspiriskiy is already introducing the plan to the other Stars. But apparently the scope of the "movement" has been underplayed. It will be massive.

Waiting on the Old Newt to arise from the sub conscience. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
the-hulk-od-2003.jpg