Bloomberg Bans Soda and Creates Coke Dealers.

Comrades!

Thanks to Mayor Bloomberg I have a new business venture to supplement my lucrative cigarette smuggling operation.

Soda!

I plan to sell this for $10 a bottle to my students.

What are they going to do? Suspend me with pay?

Ah........ Port Manteau's most popular summer beverage !

New Paradigm: only students coming from our glorious public schools will pay $10 a bottle for Leninade when it is available for much less at CommieObama.com.

BREAKING: Women in New York no longer allowed to have large sodas, cigarettes, trans fats and salt while having their fetus vacuumed out

Comrade Square, yet another statement that deserves to be engraved in stone - or at the very least high impact Chinese plastic.

My most equal compliments :)

I know a comrade who has just been laid off today from the 16 oz. paper cup factory in NYC , but he did tell me about a new position opening at a company owned by a relative of Bloomberg that is now making 15.9 oz. paper cups.

[b]Red Square[/b] wrote:BREAKING: Women in New York no longer allowed to have large sodas, cigarettes, trans fats and salt while having their fetus vacuumed out

This shall be the extra credit question on the final quiz.

Women in NYC only have the right to choose _______.

a) what they drink
b) what they eat
c) what they inhale
d) to kill a fetus

KarlUshanka wrote:New Paradigm: only students coming from our glorious public schools will pay $10 a bottle for Leninade when it is available for much less at CommieObama.com.

It will be like glorious candy sale, the cap and trade of sweet delights!

You need agents to distribute now as you are the next "merchants of death".

We split proceeds equally, yes?

I thought that was a gag. I had no idea it was real product.
My apologies for using the image without permission.

That hat will be perfect for commencement...

Some confusion here, the people should know he was crowned and all his whims and dictates are not optional.

This is a dry run for the next big "election".

In the upper photo, the young lady explains the lunch line the Michelle:

"Yes Ma'am, it is depressing. The cafeteria line offers us items that nobody really wants, but from which we are forced to choose. It is very much like your husband's health care program."

I couldn't help but notice, as I was working on the second image, that our glorious FLOTUS would fit perfectly in some of those old-timey beverage advertisement posters:
ice-cold-leninade-sold-here.jpg
drink-leninade-work-refreshed.jpg
drink-leninade-work_refreshed.jpg
If anyone else wants to have a go, here is a Photogenic Flat FLOTUS:
Flat FLOTUS with Leninade.png