Born Prog or Made Prog?

Do These Genes.jpg

Comrades, scientists have announced that they have discovered the Prog gene which they call DRD4, a dopamine receptor.

Before we can claim any consensus or "settled science" there are political/social questions which must be addressed.

Are they suggesting that people with the gene are somehow congenitally defective? And if so, does that convey automatic victim status?

On the other hand, could this be a genetic mutation, the next step in human evolution allowing us to rightfully claim to be superior beings?

And what if they develop a prenatal test for this gene? Should we demand laws limiting a woman's right to abort a fetus that tests positive for DRD4 or the gay gene?

And what if a Made Prog tests negative? Should they be kicked out of the Collective for being a poser?

Comrades,

These are serious concerns, what if there are random gene checks at all party activities?

Can we have comrades running around the party without genes?

Perhaps the only solution is to test all comrades, mark those that are gene approved, cast out those [impurities] that are not.

Comrade Toorisky, we have had comrades at party's without genes and it was most disconcerting. Some comrades must never look in the mirror, as our fellow Comrade, pictured below. (I have crop the accurate photo to prevent further humiliation to his personage).

This study gives me some pause and concerns. What can really be gleamed from anal exams to evacuate genery or cells?! Not to mention messing with a persons personal congenitally's!

My personal thoughts and well edubacated reasonings, tell me it is higher edubacationals that make Made Progs and not what is in a Levi gene or congenitallys. This is only common sense.

Comrade Fraulein,

It is with great appreciations I appreciate your telling me what to think.
I had larges tripadations about going anywhere!

This newbie has also had edumacation through the Peoples State Zooniversity
The Comrade shown above does have an outstanding issue or two to discuss with [cell block guard] section chief in his area.

He definately has too much hair to fall within the idealized homo sapiens clasiffication.

Concerning the side profile above..... anyone here ever seen " Alien "?

It is odd that you should mention 'Alien', comrade. As I pondered what to do this Halloween, I remembered Comrade Whoopie's unusual costume from 2 years ago. We all had a good laugh, after we stopped screaming, but it was very difficult from him to enjoy a beverage or snackery (he obviously had given that no forethought). . Image

It is my theory that everyone is born Prog! The world was always Prog.....it wasn't until the "Capitalist-Virus" (or C1V1) was spread by the ancient neo-cons of Israel. This virus mutates the host body's formerly prog genes, into individualist capitalist genes. Thus causing the host body to take responsibility for themselves, and giving them an inner urge never to accept handouts. Needless to say, this could be a potential global disaster. The obvious answer is to destroy the original host of the virus, Israel; that should solve everything, right?

Comrade Whoopie, having been a former greedy Kapitalist pig, I can say truthfully that I was made a prog. The Party reached out to me and began showing me the error of my evil Kapitalist ways. They sent me to coal mine and after some time earned the right to use a pick instead of my hands. I learned that there is no "I" in team and no team but The Party. Eventually I was given the fantastic glorious task of digging potatoes and after some time I was given a shovel to use instead of my hands! (sigh) I had hoped to move on to digging beets but The Party has not seen fit to give me the ultimate honor of doing so. Perhaps I have not shown enough appreciation for my shovel? But in the end I was molded and shaped by The Party to become the prog I am. (groveling before you kissing your feet)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:It is odd that you should mention 'Alien', comrade.
{off}

A true parasite that destroys it host...

alien.jpg

F.A.R.C.-EP wrote:It is my theory that everyone is born Prog! The world was always Prog.....it wasn't until the "Capitalist-Virus" (or C1V1) was spread by the ancient neo-cons of Israel. This virus mutates the host body's formerly prog genes, into individualist capitalist genes. Thus causing the host body to take responsibility for themselves, and giving them an inner urge never to accept handouts. Needless to say, this could be a potential global disaster. The obvious answer is to destroy the original host of the virus, Israel; that should solve everything, right?
This comrade is correct, but the term Israel is confusing. Many think this dates from 1948, but not true. Israel was first begun in about 1406 BC, 40 years after leaving Egypt.This "disease" has had many years to infest many people and their descendants. This condition may be more widespread than we have been led to believe.It can only be overcome by the fruits of the collective.

I call for world de-Jewificartion !!!!!!!

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:the term Israel is confusing. Many think this dates from 1948, but not true. Israel was first begun in about 1406 BC, 40 years after leaving Egypt.

Reminds me of a joke (SILENCE!) ahem, the ambassador from Israel was about to give a speech at the UN. Before he began he decided to tell a story about Moses taking a bath in the water that sprang forth when he struck a rock with his staff. After his bath he noticed his clothing was gone. They had been stolen by a Palestinian.

The Palestinian delegate jumped to his feet and angrily protested "This is a lie, there were no Palestinians around back then!"

The Jew smiled and said "Now that we've established that fact, I'd like to give my speech."

1406 - 2010 . . . 604no no...

-1406 - 2010= -604 aaaakk

604 = 1406-2010.... *&$#@!!

THIS IS A TRICK QUESTION! There were no Palestinians?... then where did Goliath come from, I ask????!!
And WHO STOLE MOSES CLOTHES??! WHAT IS FUNNY!!?

Image (actually, the first and originals "Palestinians" were the Jews living in the area... a well accepted fact at the time. It wasn't until the Arab's showed up, wanting to take over the land and that they began calling themselves Palestinians)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:

Image (actually, the first and originals "Palestinians" were the Jews living in the area... a well accepted fact at the time. It wasn't until the Arab's showed up, wanting to take over the land and that they began calling themselves Palestinians)

Actually... the Romans began calling the area Palestine in order to annoy the Jews living there. It is a bastardization of the word Philistine - which would encompass your Goliath person. All of which says that the Jews were there first. (like 3,470 years ago)

aliens.jpg
I met one of these illegal aliens one night.

Useful Videot wrote:I call for world de-Jewificartion !!!!!!!
Comrade,Alois Shickelgruber Jr, name change at 40 to Adolph Hitler, already tried that, at least in Europe.I don't believe he was successful. He was responsible for over 50,000,000 deaths. He is the bastard son of a Jew. He must not have liked his father. Not anything I can do to make that funny!

Groucho Marxist wrote:
aliens.jpg
Comrade Marxist,What Galaxy or point of origin did this being originate from?Andromeda, Whirlpool, or BlackEye Galaxy?

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:
aliens.jpg
Comrade Marxist,What Galaxy or point of origin did this being originate from?Andromeda, Whirlpool, or BlackEye Galaxy?
ImageSomewhere in the back of my twisted mind.

Comrade Marxist,

Not even James T. Kirk has the courage to explore those dark recesses!

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Do These Genes.jpg
Comrades, scientists have announced that they have discovered the Prog gene which they call DRD4, a dopamine receptor.

Before we can claim any consensus or "settled science" there are political/social questions which must be addressed.

Are they suggesting that people with the gene are somehow congenitally defective? And if so, does that convey automatic victim status?

On the other hand, could this be a genetic mutation, the next step in human evolution allowing us to rightfully claim to be superior beings?

And what if they develop a prenatal test for this gene? Should we demand laws limiting a woman's right to abort a fetus that tests positive for DRD4 or the gay gene?

And what if a Made Prog tests negative? Should they be kicked out of the Collective for being a poser?

Comrade Whoopie.

These are all very interesting questions, but Bioethical in nature and not very germaine to the Progressive thought foisted here upon these pages. If we possess the knowledge, it should be exploited however necessary to foster the Progressive Ideal....remember, the ends always justify the means no matter the unintended consequences.

Here at the Josef Mengela Institute, Your's Truly has managed to isolate this progressive gene and after several attempts at genetic reverse-engineering exploiting utilising copious amounts unborn babies embryonic stem cells, I have successfully managed to graft this principle trait (along with several other, not so fortunate ones) into my core DNA.

And now, thanks to the amoral, unethical exploitation of modern science, I am now a BORN-MADE INNER PARTY PROG!

Commissar Theocritus, Eat Your Heart Out!!!

(Queue Maniacal Laughter)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Oh, %%$#@$! How did that thing grow THERE!?

Comrade Marxist, I believe we met at that party? There was just something about you that was so familiar . . . Image

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Marxist, I believe we met at that party? There was just something about you that was so familiar . . . Image
Are you into latex too?

But of course, there is nothing as revitalizing & invigorating as a full body latex soak. (but I would recommend not leaving the mask on for extended periods of time. It does tend to cut off oxygen and cause suffocation & blackouts)

Comrade Goldstein, the "science" is never settled until all the political/social issues are addressed and it's determined how the "science" can best serve the movement.

This was the case with HIV in which medical science was forced to deal with the political/social implications of a deadly, incurable, contagious disease rather than simply dealing with it as a public health issue. Stopping the spread of the disease had to take a back seat to the concerns of a politically active sexual identity group.

Likewise the cause of AGW in which the facts had to be altered and skewed to benefit the political goals of the movement.

Science is never as simple as observation and analysis. It is merely a framework to be twisted to our ends.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:But of course, there is nothing as revitalizing & invigorating as a full body latex soak. (but I would recommend not leaving the mask on for extended periods of time. It does tend to cut off oxygen and cause suffocation & blackouts)
I have been known to suffer from the effects of oxygen deprivation from too much exposure to latex on occassion.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrade Goldstein, the "science" is never settled until all the political/social issues are addressed and it's determined how the "science" can best serve the movement.

This was the case with HIV in which medical science was forced to deal with the political/social implications of a deadly, incurable, contagious disease rather than simply dealing with it as a public health issue. Stopping the spread of the disease had to take a back seat to the concerns of a politically active sexual identity group.

Likewise the cause of AGW in which the facts had to be altered and skewed to benefit the political goals of the movement.

Science is never as simple as observation and analysis. It is merely a framework to be twisted to our ends.

Whoopie , Loyal Personage of State Intellegencia, speaks truth !

Comrade, your courage is admiable, and undoubtedly everyone has noticed. ( Therefore, I would advise you with this advise by way of my advisement .......Do not return to your home for a few days......there's already a black van parked across from your dascha.)