Boycott Rush Limbaugh

As a display of solidarity with unionists, Putinist and assorted reactionista, we should publish a list of places to boycott. My first contribution is Pro Flowers. I will boycott them for Chicken Shitism in the face of abject stupidity. (dang I hate giving up Carbonite but it must be done)

After announcing to the world her crushing financial burden for record breaking birth control utilization, Susan Fluke has been uncharacteristically quiet as to whether or not she has accepted the Limbaugh apology. While we wait with anxious anticipation for her decision, let us be proactive.

proflowers.jpg

She refused to accept Rush's apology. The Left in general spits on his apology as insincere and something he did only to keep from hemorrhaging sponsors. Meanwhile, they continue to attack him and accept any apology.

This comes about a week after Obama and some army generals apologized for U.S. soldiers inadvertently burning Korans. The offended Muslims clearly refused to accept any apology by rioting and killing some Americans. The apologies are generally deemed to have been necessary to prevent more deaths than occurred. IOW, it could have been worse!

But I'm intrigued by the similarities.

These are just the little things I notice.

Commissarka, you are - and have been - and will continue to be - a womyn of great small thing noticeability! Which I have no doubt comes in both strategically and tactically handy when looking for things/people to whack.

Myself, I tend to notice the big things - FLATUS's posterior regions (possibly, as I mentioned previously, due to her adopted assteroids she keeps there), Dear Leader's wisdom and intelligence, your shovel, etc.

But all that being said, this Limbaugh >spit< is a big thing too, and I denounce him AND his apology!! Just because someone is a slut is no reason to call them one in public, and we all know that three (3) condoms a day is HARDLY too much to ask from our benevolent government! And until abortions are fully government funded, I highly recommend Joe's Garage - plus, you can get your oil changed while Joe is keeping you from being punished with a baby!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: Just because someone is a slut is no reason to call them one in public...

I must correct you, Comrade R.O.C.K. - if someone is a Rethuglican womyn, that is reason enough to call them a slut in public. In fact, it is mandatory! Sarah <spit> Palin.... SLUT! Michelle <spit> Malkin.... SLUT! Laura <spit> Ingraham.... SLUT!

DenounceRock.jpg
You are, of course, correct Comrade Opiate.

I denounce myself.

Brutha Limbaugh dropped the ball when he didn't have a kickin' bass line and some solid rhymes, yo?

Set that up and you can say anythin' you want 'bout bitches an ho's and don't nobody criticize lest they be tagged "Racist."

Fool shoulda axe me first.

What it is.

sandra-fluke2.png
Please donate to the Sandra Fluke Condom Fund. Help stop the spread of disease. Help stop unwanted pregnancies.