Bras and Panties Harmful to Teacher Morale

Teacher Putout.jpg
Little Rock:Teachers have lodged a formal complaint against Dexter Suggs, Superintendent of the Little Rock school district, charging that his outrageous imposition of a strict dress code will “cause harm” to their delicate sensibilities. Furthermore, it is alleged that the new code requiring the wearing of panties and bras by female teachers could result in lower academic achievement scores for their students.

“I can't be expected to perform at my highest levels of professionalism while operating under this restrictive dress code,” said Lacey Bubbles, pre-school sex education instructor at Little Rock Elementary School. “Children sense when their teacher is ill at ease - you know, fidgeting and tugging at their under-things. I want my students to know I'm just like them - free of outdated inhibitions.”

According to union official Cathy Koehler, “...having to wear bras and underwear could be harmful to teachers. Additionally, not being allowed to wear halter tops, sheer or torn tops or backless dresses could also be harmful to the faculty. They aren't allowed to wear jeans, except on special occasions and they cannot wear any clothing with patches or anything that contained references to obscenities, sexual issues, alcohol and cigarettes. Any of these things, according to the union president, could be harmful to teachers.”

Teacher and Apple.jpg

This photo was taken with a long lense, yes? Underwear is for the unenlightened and far too restrictive for progressing comrades.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This photo was taken with a long lense, yes? Underwear is for the unenlightened and far to restrictive for progressing comrades.

Comrade of The People is quite perceptive. Yes. It was to provide the best depth of field possible at the moment.

I probably shouldn't be saying anything about it after all these years, but when I was in High Skool in the late 1960's, we got a new teacher fresh out of cawludge. She was quite playful and fun to be around and LOVED to go out partying with us boys. We enjoyed her company a lot and the fact she was old enough to buy the beer made it all the better.

NOT actual photo, but mighty close-

Nowadays when this sort of thing happens, the prudes get all bent out of shape about an "adult" taking advantage of "poor immature boys" and accuse her of being a sexual abuser.

Bull Shit on the "abuse". We loved every second we had with her because she was meeting our 2 greatest needs as 17 year old boys. And she gave us GREAT grades, too.

But honest to gawd, I don't remember WHAT subject the class was.

A little Progressive Thought = Problem Solved.
Your Welcome.
forwardverysmall.jpg
prog teacher 13.jpg