Breaking News! Rather's Revenge!

Comrades! Great news! Our ally Dan Rather has struck back at the evil capitalist Big News lapdog of George Bush!

I know we have all been wondering why he had not defended himself from the slanderous charges that he had broadcast and his continued defense of the story of that coward Bush and his being awol.

"Big News" abetted by rabid right wing bloggers tried to smear him with the spurious claim that the original report had been done on MS Word before it was available. Well we shall now see them in court!

Dan Rather Files $70 Million Lawsuit Against CBS, Parent Company Viacom

NEW YORK — Former CBS news anchor Dan Rather has filed a $70 million lawsuit Wednesday against the CBS network, its parent company Viacom Inc., and three of his former bosses, claiming he was made a "scapegoat" for a discredited story about President Bush's military service.

Rather didn't lie - he was only channeling the Current Truth transmitted from orbit by Laika the Space Dog to his brain-embedded Groupthink microchip. Just ask Comrade Kenneth! If anything, Laika and other handlers should benefit from it too! That frequency is not being controlled by itself. How come we're not in on it?

Wait.... Has anyone seen Chairman Punchenko lately? This all sounds very fishy, just like his last Ponzi scheme with investing into made-in-China Hummels. Splitting 70 mil with Rather and not sharing with comrades?

CHAIRMAN!!! WE WANT OUR MONEY!!!

I think he heard me. And if he hasn't I'm sure Hillary has...

Yes, we should get our piece as well! Now in a filthy capitalist system, my share would be next to nothing since I came in so late, but in the glorious Party, mine would be as equal as any, with the exception of Her Highness of course.

Rather, therefore we, deserve the millions he has sued for seeing how we invented the Word program used to type that memo a decade or more before that capitalist Bill Gates stole our program!

Premier Betty wrote:What? Free money? I'm in!

Free money ?? Free American Dollars ?? But our American dollars might be worthless now... Stamping foot and crying hysterically. What shall we do ?? What will become of us ?? Damn that Euro and "Cheap Oil !!"

Fears of Dollar Collapse as Saudis Take Fright
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard, International Business Editor

Saudi Arabia has refused to cut interest rates in lockstep with the US Federal Reserve for the first time, signalling that the oil-rich Gulf kingdom is preparing to break the dollar currency peg in a move that risks setting off a stampede out of the dollar across the Middle East.
https://www.informationclearinghouse.in ... e18428.htm

The Era of Global Financial Instability
By Mike Whitney

The Fed chief has shown foreign investors that he WILL NOT DEFEND THE DOLLAR. That is a powerful message to anyone who hopes to profit by investing in the US. It alerts them to the fact that the "strong dollar" policy is a fraud and that they're better off getting out of US Treasuries and dollar-backed assets.
https://www.informationclearinghouse.in ... e18431.htm

BB

<checking if his mattress stuffed with rubles is still in place>

Dear Blue Bell -

in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday money will disappear anyway, to be replaced with ration cards. Everybody will finally be equal!

<covers the mattress with old Pravda newspapers>

Thank goodness I am heavily invested in the bone market the value of which is not tied to capitalist markets. My cat belly futures market has been going through the roof as well!

Cat bellies? What does the cat produce that can possibly be used by The Party™?

Money comrade! Money! There is a huge market in cat bellies.... of course the profit will all go to Hillary.

Cats produce money? I thought they were a waste of money.... Oh well, you learn something new every day. Although that isn't hard after going to publik skool.

You are thinking of a live cat beast of course... yes, they are indeed a waste of money that would be better used giving to the Hillary.