Breaking NEWS! Video Game Recall.

My fellow communist,

Once again, our goal for equal and political correctness has hit the video game market. I just got the word, the Play Stalin 3 (PS3) game "LittleBig Planet" has been recalled due to a couple of references to Islam (the link https://www.gamepro.com/article/news/207526/sony-to-recall-littlebigplanet-due-to-quran-references/).

Comrades, what we must do now, is boycott Sony for even allowing such incorrectness to reach the world! Take your PS3's to The Party for its purging, and do something else, like shovel some dirt for a road, build a tractor for our farmers, or play Tetris.

Just like in the glorious days in the Motherland when Solzhenitsyn's books were first published and then recalled because of all the incorrect references, insinuations, and perversions of the Current Truth.

Thereafter, owning a previously legally published Solzhenitsyn's book in the USSR constituted a thoughtcrime. I wonder if owning a previously purchased Little Big Planet game in the USA will also constitute a thoughtcrime and what punishment will await those criminal parents whose little brats dare play it.

Red Square wrote:Just like in the glorious days in the Motherland when Solzhenitsyn's books were first published and then recalled because of all the incorrect references, insinuations, and perversions of the Current Truth.

Thereafter, owning a previously legally published Solzhenitsyn's book in the USSR constituted a thoughtcrime. I wonder if owning a previously purchased Little Big Planet game in the USA will also constitute a thoughtcrime and what punishment will await those criminal parents whose little brats dare play it.
I can see RethugliKKKans and their kids using an illegal version of LBP as a sort of protest usages against our Islamic comrades.

If I were to suggest a punishment, may we have the thoughtcrimminals tied down and be forced to play terrible games like "Texas Chainsaw Massacare" on the Atari 2600?

I heard the Dear Leader speak about the coming video game revolution once the Dear Leader is unanimously elected by the State.

One of the titles announced at Obama^3 is Grand Theft Obama. You play the role of a community organizer where you help the State by organizing the Bourgeoisie to overthrow their Kapitalist oppressors. The more you help, the greater the State becomes.

Leon Trotsky wrote:I heard the Dear Leader speak about the coming video game revolution once the Dear Leader is unanimously elected by the State.

One of the titles announced at Obama^3 is Grand Theft Obama. You play the role of a community organizer where you help the State by organizing the Bourgeoisie to overthrow their Kapitalist oppressors. The more you help, the greater the State becomes.
I heard of "Obama presents Halo" where you are Master Obama, and with your ACORN army (weapons provided by Bill Ayers), you seek out the evil RethugliKKKan Covenant and try to stop them from firing the HALO lasers (Halliburton's Anti-Liberal and Organizer). You can take the fight online for "Obama Presents Halo" points, which can be turned into real donations to ACORN, the more you playthe more necro-proxy vote democrat the more you help in Obama's quest for the White House.