BREAKING: Proof Putin Took Down Hillary (CNN)

CNN Clinton News Network.png

CNN has uncovered proof that Vladimir Putin has done serious harm to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

We have uncovered this footage from Bosnia, where Hillary usually manages to successfully dodge the bullets and bombs while running from her bunker to the waiting fighter jet, but this time that crafty Putin got her with one of Trump's guns.

Fortunately for us, Hillary is in extremely good condition - as you well know, she was the first person to climb Mt. Everest - and is also, quite used to ducking under sniper fire when visiting war zones like Bosnia, so she is fine.

The bullet did, unfortunately, lodge in her server in the aircraft's bathroom and eventually hacked it, like with an axe. This caused Hillary to unfairly lose the election to Trump.

Comrades,

Amazing! That must be a 3D pistol because it sure has incredible range!

GC out

Evil Smiley, your memes made me cry. For that you are hereby honored with Pinkie's prestigious Beet of the Week Award!

And for your mother, a bumper sticker she can slap over that "Stronger Together" thing on the back of her car: Image
Of course, the fact that I've been blubbering and bawling and stabbing myself with safety pins since Election Night is entirely beside the point.

Evil Smiley,

Please check the back of your "beet of the week" (BOTW).

It has yet to be determined if the BOTW program has been reactivated and fully funded again since it was de-funded by Rethugglikkans during the recent sequester, or if (most likely) the Russians have hacked into the Commisarka's database and are instigating BOTW fraud.

Don't embarrass your mother with a possibly counterfeit sticker on the back of her beet-cart. Proceed with caution.

FLOORWARD!

...and the award for the most damaging Russian hack goes to Putin's top highly embedded hacker... Anthony Weiner!!!

Image I watched Weiner the movie, and there's one episode there, when Weiner is campaigning at a Kosher deli and some orthodox Jew in it calls him a pervert who's married to an Arab woman.

Weiner goes on a long, passionate rant, riding a high horse onto the moral high ground. In the end he looks like a hero and his detractors are subdued and ashamed of themselves. Although in the end, he's still a pervert and he actually continued to send his nude pictures to girls around that same time.

That reminds me of how Hillary has acted, riding a high horse onto the moral high ground exactly the same way, and making her detractors feel ashamed of themselves, while in the end, all the WikiLeaks exposed was her own corruption, cheating, and lies.

These people deserve each other.

Red Square wrote:Weiner goes on a long, passionate rant, riding a high horse onto the moral high ground. In the end he looks like a hero and his detractors are subdued and ashamed of themselves. Although in the end, he's still a pervert and he actually continued to send his nude pictures to girls around that same time.
So what you are saying is that Weiner was on a roll, yes?

Red Square wrote:[highlight=#ffff00]He was is still Putin' on the Ritz.[/highlight]

Sorry. I just wanted to see that again -